Ask the Freelance Police

Rebel the Wolfgirl

Hey, kids! I'm Sam...

And I'm Max!

And we're the Freelance Police!

Feel free to ask us whatever you want, but just remember to keep it clean. Kids do read this stuff after all.

Awww...does that mean I can't unleash senseless violence onto these people?

Fraid so, little buddy.

I mean, I'm still cuddly and marketable, so that's gotta count for something, right?

Exactly, Max. If anyone's cuddly and marketable while somehow checking every single box on a psych evaluation form, it's you!

Anyways, ask us questions or I'll replace all your barbeque hot dogs with dynamite!

(Taking a page from @Sparklefan1234 and @Wolf Guide's recent threads, I've decided to open my own RP ask thread focusing on Sam and Max, Freelance Police. As a forewarning, these versions live in the Who Framed Roger Rabbit universe, so there's gonna be lots of meta humor, more so than usual with the duo).

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Wolf Guide said:

Sam and Max, do you remember that Season long Case involving Max getting psychic powers from a Toybox of Magical Toys from another dimension?

Sam: Don't remind me. I nearly lost Max because of those toys.

Max: And when Sam nearly lost me, he...kinda lost himself for a bit. All in all, it was a fun season. Wish I could do it all over again.

20 minutes ago, Renegade the Zombiecorn said:

Sam: Don't remind me. I nearly lost Max because of those toys.

Max: And when Sam nearly lost me, he...kinda lost himself for a bit. All in all, it was a fun season. Wish I could do it all over again.

Sam going on a rage-filled, film noir styled, brutal police interrogation after he discovered they stole Max's brain reminded me of a darker and edgier Ace Attorney. 

Sam's "Tell me more" is Phoenix's "HOLD IT!"

Sam's "You Lie" is Phoenix's "OBJECTION!"

Sam threatening with his gun could be Phoenix's "TAKE THAT!"

11 minutes ago, The Grim Reader said:

Sam: What was the most interesting thing to happen last Thanksgiving dinner?

Max: Where do you keep your gun?

Sam: Well, that's an interesting question. See, I'm dating Merida at the moment, and I went to her family's place for Thanksgiving.

Max: The only interesting thing about that Thanksgiving was that we had haggis instead of turkey. It was damn good haggis, though. As for where I keep my gun...none of your damn business.

Sam, I thought the case where you use a time traveling spaceship shaped like a mariachi hat was my favorite. Especially when I found the bananng.

Also you two mentioned while you were in the Christmas Past that you were fans of my semi-attractive ponies. Am I right?

On 10/9/2019 at 10:58 PM, Wolf Guide said:

Sam, I thought the case where you use a time traveling spaceship shaped like a mariachi hat was my favorite. Especially when I found the bananng.

Also you two mentioned while you were in the Christmas Past that you were fans of my semi-attractive ponies. Am I right?

Sam: *chuckling* BANANG!

Max: OH DEAR GOD, HE'S STARTING IT UP AGAIN! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

Sam: As for your other question, yeah, you're right. Those ponies are semi-attractive.

• Brohoof 1