Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The MLP Video Master Thread

Twilight Sparkle ✨

This is basically a brony theme song for dealing with haters and trolls while enjoying what we love (MLP). We may encounter adversity but you don't have to let it dampen your spirit or your enthusiasm. It follows a brony who travels all across the country attending brony conventions. It's also a ponified cover of The Smiths classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2lCoB1nctE

See description for detailed credits and sub for more if you like :)

Edited by Freewave

My last song from my last album. Not running low on inspiration but after 3 years it sure feels like i'm running out of time. Here's my reflections too on why mane 6 is best pony and why i love them all so. Some alt-rock for you.

And the most current Maressey Video release. Trixie gets her very appropriate song.

• Brohoof 1

hello_boys_i__m_back_by_dominiopubliko-d

HA HA, MISS ME FILLIES??????  :mustache:

Wait, you didn't?  :wau:   WELL TOO BAD, CAUSE I'M BACK ANYWAY!!!  :angry:

:ph34r: Ungrateful little- anyways, it's the most wonderful time of the year, so let's kick off the Christmas season by celebrating, what else, nuclear apocalypse!  :pinkie:

Lovely.  :kindness:

Next, have, well, this because... oh heck, just because it's adorable, OK?  Do you really need another reason?  :bedeyes:

CHRISTMAS IS COMING EVERYPONY, HOLD ONTO YOUR BUTTS!!!  :sneer:

• Brohoof 3

Well, now that we're through kicking off the Christmas season by celebrating nuclear destruction (thanks Weird Al  :kindness:), it's time to follow that up with another bit of apocalyptic madness that can only come around Christmas time: that's right, BLACK FRIDAY!!!  :pinkie:

:har: Yeah... that seems about right.  :bedeyes:  50% off deals, IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!! :icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

@@DuskyTrailPony, I went ahead and merge your thread with the MLP Master Video thread. Keep in mind if you're sharing MLP vids or songs, be sure to post them here. :)

Thank you, and have a good day. :)

• Brohoof 2

Even with episodes airing at a slower pace now, Cinemare Sins is still as funny as ever. :lol:

Heh heh. I actually heard "Ship... Flim-Flam!".

I find them boring, unfunny, limited rewatch value, and bland voice over. Just like Cinemas Sins themselves. 

Hello @thatonepony12, as your topic was showing a MLP-related video, I went ahead and merged it with this master thread pertaining to MLP vids. Please keep in mind that if you want to show off a video that is related to FiM, then it is best to post it here in the master thread. :)

Thank you, and have a good day. :)

• Brohoof 1

So I for one never thought in a million years that parasprites could be cute... but then EileMonty and Crowne Prince collaborated on a PMV and, well, this happened.  Enjoy the cutification of the parasprites everypony, along with the return of a certain Best Dragon!  ;)

CRACKLE FTW!!!!!!!!!  :yay: