Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Simple Joys

Totally Nyx

It's come a long way from the sketch on the back of a napkin. :laugh:

Great job! I love how such a simple image can bring such a smile to my face~ :squee:

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

@Super Splashee I've been working on one that's taking me quite a while. The level of detail I'm trying to add in addition to my overly meticulous approach to drawing is delaying it quite a bit. I did take the time to make a quick drawing of one of Dark Horse's oc's though, but I'll let him share that as he sees fit.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Totally Nyxie said:

@Super Splashee I've been working on one that's taking me quite a while. The level of detail I'm trying to add in addition to my overly meticulous approach to drawing is delaying it quite a bit. I did take the time to make a quick drawing of one of Dark Horse's oc's though, but I'll let him share that as he sees fit.

Since I haven't been active on Discord, I don't know how much you have done. I hope you keep us updated here as well! I'd like to see Dark Horse's OC, I like him! :wub: (don't tell @Dark Horse I said that ;))

• Brohoof 1

36 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

Since I haven't been active on Discord, I don't know how much you have done. I hope you keep us updated here as well! I'd like to see Dark Horse's OC, I like him! :wub: (don't tell @Dark Horse I said that ;))

Will do. Most of my drawings will be posted either as a thread here or in a blog entry. :)

• Brohoof 2