Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop ☆ Lucky's Request Shop! ☆ (Closed)

Lucky Bolt

7 minutes ago, Cyclone1066 said:

Would you be able to draw vehicles in the background?

That would be a big no....although, I may be able to work some photo editing magic and make the background of the pony portrait transparent and add it to a picture of a vehicle...MAYBE. And only because this is a free request. 

hi again @Lucky Bolt !

mind doing something with snow candle here? for reference, her cutie mark is a candle freezing over... as for pose n' such...maybe sitting in a snowy field and watchin the snow fall? thnx!

XnulRBW.png

4 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

That would be a big no....although, I may be able to work some photo editing magic and make the background of the pony portrait transparent and add it to a picture of a vehicle...MAYBE. And only because this is a free request. 

I was gonna request a SoarinDash picture with them and the vehicles they have in my mind.:ButtercupLaugh:

3 minutes ago, Zero said:

hi again @Lucky Bolt !

mind doing something with snow candle here? for reference, her cutie mark is a candle freezing over... as for pose n' such...maybe sitting in a snowy field and watchin the snow fall? thnx!

XnulRBW.png

Can do! (I love your OCs by the way. :coco:)

1 minute ago, Cyclone1066 said:

I was gonna request a SoarinDash picture with them and the vehicles they have in my mind.:ButtercupLaugh:

I mean I could try what I had mentioned...I can't guarantee how good it'll look though. Let me know the details if you still wanna go for it.

Well see what you can do with Soarin and Rainbow Dash standing side by side like on a cliff with their cars behind. Rainbow Dash with a sports car and Soarin with a muscle car. Take whatever liberties you want on what paint job on the cars you think they would have if you get to that point.

Thanks babe. Love you.:wub:

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Cyclone1066 said:

Well see what you can do with Soarin and Rainbow Dash standing side by side like on a cliff with their cars behind. Rainbow Dash with a sports car and Soarin with a muscle car. Take whatever liberties you want on what paint job on the cars you think they would have if you get to that point.

Thanks babe. Love you.:wub:

I'll try my best....

• Brohoof 1

Ooooo do you happen to do mystery ponies?

As in I give you a name, and that's all. You can choose whatever the pony looks like. I'll be bound to love it anyway. That would actually be quite interesting. ^_^

Edited by Princess of Hearts 💛🧡
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 said:

Ooooo do you happen to do mystery ponies?

As in I give you a name, and that's akk. You can choose whatever the pony looks like. I'll be bound to love it anyway. That would actually be quite interesting. ^_^

Oooh fun! I will give it a shot! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Oooh fun! I will give it a shot! :squee:

Ooooo this is great. So (technically this is more than one word) the word is "Princess of Hearts"

I'm fascinated to see what he/she looks like at the end. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Pidgin Hole said:

@Lucky Bolt When you're done, can you do my OC, Trần Bác Học? Here he is nude and in a Red Guard Outfit:

2329690.png

But can you draw him in this, which he also wears?:

image.jpeg

I will give it a shot! :kirin:

• Brohoof 2

@Lucky Bolt That is one adorable scene! I love it so much, thank you! :wub:

Hey, you did great with that shading. A simple attempt, but it will get bigger and better over time with practice. I think you're off to a good start. :yay:

Thanks again. I look forward to seeing what else you can do. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

@Cyclone1066 I know it isn’t exactly what you asked for buuuut....I hope this works. Turned out better than I thought. :please:

Hide contents

E4F501A7-9AF8-4AD0-8086-DE94986A787E.thumb.jpeg.89d99ba04b22b397013465995cadd4d2.jpeg

How drive car with hoof? :wacko:

Nice to get Rainbow Dash as a date? B)

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 said:

Oooo that's great, But lol it would have been more of a suprise if you didn;t tell me until you've finished :D

But then I wouldn't know what to be expected! I am more excited than you are :squee:

• Brohoof 1

30 minutes ago, Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 said:

Oooo that's great, But lol it would have been more of a suprise if you didn;t tell me until you've finished :D

28 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

But then I wouldn't know what to be expected! I am more excited than you are :squee:

Yeah I try to just let folks know when I've started working on their request. :adorkable: