Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop ☆ Lucky's Request Shop! ☆ (Closed)

Lucky Bolt

(edited)

@Sherbie All done! My painting program was being a pain in the YOU KNOW WHAT, so I hope they turned out. :Thorax:

Spoiler

imageedit_377_6307006455.thumb.jpg.67a35e329ffad0ae5f199f09c47cc784.jpg

imageedit_407_9489542202.thumb.jpg.c8648d7dc3929e9503a372035ffb8f26.jpg

4 hours ago, Zero said:

hey luck! mind doing spring wisp here? :) (her eyelashes are like twilight sparkle's for reference)

oN9HBgh.png

as for pose/expression, maybe somethin like this?

thumb.png

thanks!

Yeet! Can do! :squee:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

My shop is temporarily closed for catch up. Thanks for letting me draw your OCs, guys! I will open again soon, in the meantime I will be working on these leftover requests.

@Super Splashee, you're up next! 

Please, everyone, do not post any requests while my shop is closed.

Thanks! ~

• Brohoof 2

@Lucky Bolt
Hey there! Would you be interested in drawing another photo of Wolf Tracks? Except this time, she is hugging Thunderlane with some hearts around them?

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

@Lucky Bolt
Hey there! Would you be interested in drawing another photo of Wolf Tracks? Except this time, she is hugging Thunderlane with some hearts around them?

I take it you missed my last post in here?

No problem though, I love Wolf Tracks so I will go ahead and put your request down. ;)

• Brohoof 2

@Super Splashee Finished! Here I have for you is the first sketch version (before I added the color and text) and the full, finished version. You may keep both, or just one. Whatever you prefer! :grin:

First sketch version (lighting isn't the greatest):

Spoiler

IMG-1230.thumb.jpg.45c5df0a6f25d8f26d62f6698c97952c.jpg

And completed version. Hope you like! :kirin:

Spoiler

imageedit_150_4957184407.thumb.jpg.e1f9a0bb245274f66afe56442d20e5dd.jpg

• Brohoof 3

18 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

And completed version. Hope you like! 

I like I like! :love:

Thank you so much @Lucky Bolt! Wonderful work and a nice take on the design. Much appreciated! I'll update my About Me page immediately to include the colored picture with full credits! :coco:

If you ever need me to take down the picture, you can always ask me and I will do so.

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

I like I like! :love:

Thank you so much @Lucky Bolt! Wonderful work and a nice take on the design. Much appreciated! I'll update my About Me page immediately to include the colored picture with full credits! :coco:

If you ever need me to take down the picture, you can always ask me and I will do so.

Yay!! I’m happy you like it :squee: Feel free to come back and request again anytime! 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Lucky Bolt said:

Yay!! I’m happy you like it :squee: Feel free to come back and request again anytime! 

While requests are awesome, I think the next time, we should do an art trade instead, so I could give something back in return! :blush: Until then I will keep looking at your wonderful drawings! :mlp_yeehaa: You are doing absolutely great!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Super Splashee said:

While requests are awesome, I think the next time, we should do an art trade instead, so I could give something back in return! :blush: Until then I will keep looking at your wonderful drawings! :mlp_yeehaa: You are doing absolutely great!

Oooh that's not a bad idea. :ooh: I've been thinking of opening an art trade shop on here, speaking of. 

@Kujamih, you're up next! :kirin:

• Brohoof 2

@Kujamih Alright, done! This was a bit tricky as I don;t know you well enough to make a guess on what ponified you would look like, but I did this anyway. Hope you like him! The design is very random I know. :please:

Spoiler

imageedit_197_3638125219.thumb.jpg.2edfeef9e4f5b48dad6b242136ece628.jpg

@dsc I am now starting on your request. :oh_golly:

• Brohoof 4

Hiya @Lucky Bolt! ^_^

Seeing as you're back, would you mind taking a shot at something for me? I'm thinking of Saffron and Autumn walking side by side, with Saffron magically levitating a white rose in front of Autumn, to her surprise.

Saffron ref:

Spoiler

Saffron Ref Sheet.jpg

Autumn ref:

Spoiler

Autumn Wind.png

Lemmie know if that's all okay. :)

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Hiya @Lucky Bolt! ^_^

Seeing as you're back, would you mind taking a shot at something for me? I'm thinking of Saffron and Autumn walking side by side, with Saffron magically levitating a white rose in front of Autumn, to her surprise.

Saffron ref:

Reveal hidden contents

Saffron Ref Sheet.jpg

Autumn ref:

Reveal hidden contents

Autumn Wind.png

Lemmie know if that's all okay. :)

I would love to draw these two! Absolutely :squee: