Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

☆ Lucky's Art Trades! ☆ (Open!)

Lucky Bolt

Hello and welcome to my art trade shop!

Rules:

Spoiler

~ I am only drawing ponies! Any race. I also draw Kirin.

~ I will draw OC and canon characters.

~ No NSFW please

~ I will draw as many characters as you like.

For examples of my art, check out my deviantART gallery

And remember, this is an art trading shop. In order for me to draw your request, you must draw one for me in return. :oh_golly:

Thanks for stopping by!

• Brohoof 3

11 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Can I get an art trade pls :P 

trade.png.d4e606ba2f65945b37fe79f7f743af7a.png

Reveal hidden contents

Nah this is just a joke. Thought it might make you laugh though :D 

Best quality Lucky art 10/10 :ButtercupLaugh: Thanks, that did put a smile on my face today. :)

But yes, we can still trade if you like. (or do you want me to draw a stick Swirly in return? :arethosehands:)

Did I promise you an art trade @Lucky Bolt? I don't remember the exact specifics, but if I did, I cannot back away.

Spoiler

I know I can't make you choose what I should draw, but if you want me to have a challenge, then Sunny Skies is a great one.

1 hour ago, Bakugou is my Man ♥️ said:

Here is my trade!

Reveal hidden contents

2C5B1836-9D4D-45B0-80DC-B3973A106BB5.jpeg

Can you draw Wolf Tracks hugging Fleet Foot?

Oooh I love her!! Thanks so muuuch! :wub: Yes I can do that! I'll get right on it!

2 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

Did I promise you an art trade @Lucky Bolt? I don't remember the exact specifics, but if I did, I cannot back away.

Reveal hidden contents

I know I can't make you choose what I should draw, but if you want me to have a challenge, then Sunny Skies is a great one.

I'm listening. :arethosehands: Who is this Sunny Skies?

21 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I'm listening. :arethosehands: Who is this Sunny Skies?

A very attractive country pony... Sadly I have no data of her left. Just the name. She might be lost to time :sunny:

1 hour ago, Super Splashee said:

A very attractive country pony... Sadly I have no data of her left. Just the name. She might be lost to time :sunny:

Well I mean, I could take a jab at her. :P If you want me to. 

26 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Well I mean, I could take a jab at her. :P If you want me to. 

Ok, then, what should I draw for you in return?

Also, if you have a song playlist or just a list of Youtube links with songs/music I should listen to while drawing, to help me on the way, that would be cool. I get ideas for poses and designs from listening to songs/music, so you can kinda steer me in some direction. (example, country songs, or synthwave songs, or anything really)

32 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

I get ideas for poses and designs from listening to songs/music, so you can kinda steer me in some direction. (example, country songs, or synthwave songs, or anything really)

Haha I'm the same way! I thought I was the only one who listened to specific genres of music while making art to put the drawing into the right...mood I guess you could say. ^_^ 

I was thinking, if you could draw Lucky Bolt wearing headphones and looking as if she's jamming out to music that would be awesome! She'd most likely be listening to synth and vaporwave, so I'll just share with you a few retro synth songs I've been listening to the most lately. :dash:

Spoiler

@Bakugou is my Man ♥️ Here's my part! Hope it turned out okay :coco:

Spoiler

imageedit_1664_3824535814.thumb.jpg.2bb16785f3bba7bbf36efd5240e40005.jpg

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

@Bakugou is my Man ♥️ Here's my part! Hope it turned out okay :coco:

Hide contents

imageedit_1664_3824535814.thumb.jpg.2bb16785f3bba7bbf36efd5240e40005.jpg

This turned out lovely. Thank you so much for doing this. I know you’ve drawn WT a few times already but your art style is so charming! Thank you!

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

@Lucky Bolt Thanks for the music! I'll do my best on the Lucky Bolt headphones drawing! :squee:

Awesome! And I’ll get started on Sunny Skies :dash: That name sounds so familiar....

I’ll draw whoever you want if you draw the pony below. Let me tell you a couple of important things first:

- I have a request over on deviantart I want to finish up first then I’ll start this art trade. Go ahead and art trade with everyone else until I finish. I’ll tell you when it’s done.

- Let me know if you want digital or traditional. I have a lot of different options regarding both of those styles so we can talk about it once we start

CA7BA713-3C6C-4604-A24B-A427301F4CE2.jpeg

6 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Awesome! And I’ll get started on Sunny Skies :dash: That name sounds so familiar....

I am over halfway done. Good luck! :mlp_yeehaa:

Been listening to your songs, hehe. It does in fact help a lot!

2 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

I am over halfway done. Good luck! :mlp_yeehaa:

Been listening to your songs, hehe. It does in fact help a lot!

Oh wow that's fast! :wacko:

I have a couple more requests to finish up before I get to our trade, after Midair Pony Fair. Might take me a couple days but don't worry I'll get it done!

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Oh wow that's fast! :wacko:

I have a couple more requests to finish up before I get to our trade, after Midair Pony Fair. Might take me a couple days but don't worry I'll get it done!

And I was rushing through a new head shot of Splashee earlier (for Sunamena's secret project), which was good training for the Lucky Bolt drawing. I hope to be done tomorrow. No need to stress with yours! :kindness:

5 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I’ll draw whoever you want if you draw the pony below. Let me tell you a couple of important things first:

- I have a request over on deviantart I want to finish up first then I’ll start this art trade. Go ahead and art trade with everyone else until I finish. I’ll tell you when it’s done.

- Let me know if you want digital or traditional. I have a lot of different options regarding both of those styles so we can talk about it once we start

CA7BA713-3C6C-4604-A24B-A427301F4CE2.jpeg

Yeet! Sounds good to me. I'm a bit backed up on requests myself so that's fine! :ButtercupLaugh: It will take me a few days, but I'd be more than happy to do this trade! Can't pass up the opportunity to draw such a cute pone, any particular pose/activity/expression you'd like?

In return, could you do a digital picture of my boyfriend's OC? Any pose/expression will do.

Spoiler

IMG_0233.PNG.9a9e2c810a4f1dab8be6d68d58dbf0f3.PNG

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

Who dat? @Twisted Cyclone?

Reveal hidden contents

I had to do the joke, also I need the post count, sorry :sunny:

Everyone gets him mixed up with Twisty LOL. 

~ ATTENTION EVERYONE ~

I am closing this shop so I am able to catch up on pending requests. Please do not request any art trades while I'm closed. As soon as I'm caught up I will re-open! Thanks! <3

17 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Yeet! Sounds good to me. I'm a bit backed up on requests myself so that's fine! :ButtercupLaugh: It will take me a few days, but I'd be more than happy to do this trade! Can't pass up the opportunity to draw such a cute pone, any particular pose/activity/expression you'd like?

In return, could you do a digital picture of my boyfriend's OC? Any pose/expression will do.

Hide contents

IMG_0233.PNG.9a9e2c810a4f1dab8be6d68d58dbf0f3.PNG

Just a regular cute happy face is fine. Make sure that he’s sitting on the floor, too. That’s all.

• Brohoof 1

I am about 85% done, doing a lot of quality checks, and figuring out the actual colors of the mane, which according to your vector gallery thread has reverse order from the one in your profile's about me page. The one with the most consistent color scheme will be used :darling: