Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do bronies hate?

AnonyPoni

EVERYONE has seen this already, don't post it and act like you found it

OMG FOR THE LAST TIME I JUST FOUND THIS!! I AM VERY NEW TO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY. PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU EXPECT ME TO KNOW EVERYTHING THAT WAS ALREADY BEEN SEEN BY EVERY ONE.

EVERYONE has seen this already, don't post it and act like you found it

Stop being so mean.

Where did he say he found it?

• 2 weeks later...

I hate it when the outside world and the media tries to "understand" us. Seriously, I'm sick of these documentaries and other ways the media gets us.

We're just people who like a show for a younger demographic, not aliens from outer space. Hell, there has been many other fandoms with mostly guys in a girls' demographic, or girls in a guys' demographic thing. Same with adults in a kids demographic.

WHY ARE WE SO DAMN SPECIAL?

• Brohoof 1

Hard to say really, I mostly just "dislike" things, hate is a strong word.

I mostly dislike those who fail to show respect to others. It would solve so many problems if everyone was just capable of showing the slightest amount of respect to each other...

The only thing I really hates is cheese, and that I only flutterhate. Meaning that I won't eat it on my own, but if you offer or get it I won't say i hate it lol too shy to admit it :blush:

people aren't worth hating imo... wastes time that could be spent being awesome and doing awesome stuff, like watching mlp.

• Brohoof 1

The only thing I really hates is cheese, and that I only flutterhate. Meaning that I won't eat it on my own, but if you offer or get it I won't say i hate it lol too shy to admit it :blush:

people aren't worth hating imo... wastes time that could be spent being awesome and doing awesome stuff, like watching mlp.

YOU NO LIKE CHEESE!? Jokuc will not approve...
  • Brohoof 1