Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Fallout Equestria: Stable 00

Jedishy

@Jedishy

Abby would nod "I took a look around the area a bit, it seems we're in the clear, but we don't really know who or what might be out there waiting for us" she would say "Like Radscorps and the such" she sighs, as she put a paw to her sidearm and would then lead the way out of the house, "The rest of the buildings seem to be pretty bare, so I don't really think it wise to waste time searching them right now" she would say, taking a look around at their surroundings.

@AuroraGlimmer
Eldrich heads forward into the wastes. Finding the way smooth and clear. Up ahead he sees a small box labeled Sparkle Cola. upon getting a little closer the spark battery seems to be keeping this box humming. A small slot appears to fit the size of the weird pre-war coins in his saddle bag. There were two buttons one the normal Sparkle Coal the other a brand he had not seen before. Sparkle Coal RAD. Now with more radish! He dropped a few coins into the slot. pressing a button an ice-cold cola out. He put more coins in until he had one ice-cold sparkle cola and sparkle cola RAD for each of them. 

" Well, this should at least cool us off. Give us a bit of an energy boost too. I can see the medical building ahead. I heard rumors that there is at least one Owl-Bot and one Pony-Bot guarding the building. I've never faced one before..... do robots need any special type of fighting method? "

Eldrich sipped the carroty beverage calming his nerves from the last building. The sisters seemed so much tougher than him. He hoped he didn't let them down. He did his best to keep relaxed and put on a brave face. But if either was observant they would see the slight shake to his hoof as he brought the soda up to drink. " 

@Jedishy

Abby would thankfully take a bottle and hand the other to Gail, who would take a sip "Good spotting there" Abby would say to him, gulping it down "Ah much better, at least for now, we still need to get past the bots" she says, soon noticing the shakiness of Eldritch's hoof, she places a paw on his shoulder "It's okay, we got this, and not really, more bullets really, unless you've got some armor piercing ones, I can try for a few shots from the hill nearby" she'd say.

@AuroraGlimmer
Eldrich leads them on a path toward the clinic. Soon the Giant Cross covered by a butterfly loomed large.  The clinic was impressive for such a small town. One large treatment building and a smaller building connected that held a lab and cryogenic equipment. It was their best chance to find viable frozen samples. It was at least a starting point if there was nothing directly in storage. It was sure to restock their medical supplies as well. He paused at the crest of the hill. 

" I can head in. If I trip alarms you can cover me maybe? Or do you think its better to clear the way right to the door and then join me before entry?

With that, he prepped for a frontal charge. He knew it was risky but it was the approach with the best cover and the back was too wide open with no way for long-distance gunfire. 

@Jedishy

Abby would nod, "Thinking about it, that might be for the best, if we can avoid drawing attention to ourselves, then that would definitely be the best option" she'd say, handing him one of her stealthbucks, "Just in case, we'll be on the hill" she says, as she hugs him "good luck" she and Gail then goes to the hill, and Abby sets up her rifle and scope, radioing in "Alright Eldritch, we're all set up and Gail is safe, head on in when you're ready"

• Brohoof 1