Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP FIM 25th Anniversary Special

FlareGun45

So, brahs, I have the feeling Hasbrah would wanna do a 25th Anniversary toyline for G4 around 2035, and I was thinkin' that maybe they'd wanna make a special, or maybe a few specials to celebrate it! It would be another chance for our friends in FIM to shine, and perhaps cover some of the unanswered questions! What do ya think bout that?

2 hours ago, nightshroud96 said:

Hoping they show Spike in that and the Royal Sisters there.

Spike is a given, and the Mane Six too! Royal sisters, most likely! Starlight too! Student 6 is a maybe.

4 minutes ago, FlareGun45 said:

Spike is a given, and the Mane Six too! Royal sisters, most likely! Starlight too! Student 6 is a maybe.

Then again the writers didn't bother showing us Luna and Celestia in how are they doing after the timeskip even though their freaking retirement bit is the huge causing part of that season.
I just hope they don't screw Luna and Celestia over again..

37 minutes ago, nightshroud96 said:

Then again the writers didn't bother showing us Luna and Celestia in how are they doing after the timeskip even though their freaking retirement bit is the huge causing part of that season.
I just hope they don't screw Luna and Celestia over again..

We don't even know if this anniversary special is gonna be a thing! We'll see though. My career should be taken off by then, I'll talk to Hasbro around 2033.

4 minutes ago, FlareGun45 said:

We don't even know if this anniversary special is gonna be a thing! We'll see though. My career should be taken off by then, I'll talk to Hasbro around 2033.

Hoping they do Luna better justice there..
And do more stuff with Spike and such.