Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why is Twilight Sparkle not a princess in Pony Life?

Mlppotterwhoovian

Probably the same reason why they never refer themselves as being friends, and instead just do group hugs. The Friendship is Magic brand and Lauren Faust days are over!

9 hours ago, Splashee® said:

The Friendship is Magic brand and Lauren Faust days are over!

Those days will never be over as long as we have the fandom!

And yes, Twilight is still a princess, they just haven't addressed it yet. 

Because they did the right thing, Bob. They are experts.

But seriously, they probably came to realize the princesshood thing was dumb and would only get on their way if they were going to do their 10 minutes episodes. Honestly, I prefer it that way. Having her as a princess of "friendship" on a land with another 2 princesses and a 3rd who constantly interacted with them... it was overly crowded with princesses, don't you think?

It is better this way. They can focus more on how she interacts with her friends than throwing in stupid plots in which they wanted to give her a government role yet they didn't want to put her through government responsibility and pressure.

• Brohoof 1

There are many odd questions about this show, but my biggest question is, why are they drinking bleach from under the sink? And why does it make Applejack hallucinate? And why does it make Fluttershy grow or shrink.... Oh wait, she does that without the bleach.

I am sure Twilight is a princess, but since friendship is not part of the show's theme, what is she a princess of?

I think it would have been nicer to have Twilight just a unicorn in this world because the story in pony life is not part of the real G4. And if someone really hate my opinion, then just ignore my post and not say anything. ty

• 2 weeks later...

Because she doesn't need to be. Different continuity, separate from the main show. She's an alicorn, but at this point it has to do more with the fact that she's been an alicorn longer than a unicorn

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/4/2020 at 10:07 PM, Steve Piranha said:

Familiarity most likely. Everyone practically forgot she used to be an unicorn :mlp_yeehaa:

Anyone within their target demographic now wouldn't have been born until after she sprouted wings.

• The title was changed to Why is Twilight Sparkle not a princess in Pony Life?