Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

no title

Ittoni

(don't know where to put it so feel free to do whatever you want with it)

I've had some time to calm down from this disaster here. I would have prefer to have it in the debate forum in the first place so i didn't had to get the news here on recent and get extremely emotionally vulnerable about a very delicate current topic.

I'm not a person that latches on pride, I know when to apologize and own my actions. I want to apologize to the people of this site and it's users for making you all uncomfortable with my comments... This is suppose to be a place where we talk about ponies and mlp and have a good time to forget real life for a while while trying to be respectful of others, at least that's what i was looking forward to and i'm sure you all do too.  I don't want to talk about politics anymore, at least not here if i can, there would be other places for that. I don't have anywhere or anyone to talk about the things I like but here, so... idk... I don't ask you to understand me. I just want to have a place where i could forget rl a bit and share the things I love... If you are willing to. If not well, I'll see what I'll do...

that's all.

• Brohoof 1

Hi @Ittoni,

While I appreciate you wishing to clear up some muddy water, I would ask that you please keep discussions of a more personal nature like this reserved for your Status Updates. General Discussion is primarily for topics of a communal nature that can be easily added upon by other users and encourage a consistent flow, and thus helps us to keep less substantial threads in check.

Locking.

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was locked