Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Living Draconequus Plushie!

Sphinx-Ara

Hi there everypony! My name is Silicon Chimera or Silicon or Silica for short! As you can probably tell by the title, I'm a living Draconequus Plushie, and I thought I would give you the chance to ask me questions about myself, and my thoughts and opinions on things. So please, feel free to ask me.

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Aha! So you are a plushie! I was wondering about that. :P What's that like? 

Ah well you see, I love it. I was created with the sole purpose of giving a deathly ill filly some company and someone to talk to. But she sadly passed, and now that I am fully sentient, I can go around and help others in need of some friendly company.

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Silicon Chimera said:

Ah well you see, I love it. I was created with the sole purpose of giving a deathly ill filly some company and someone to talk to.

FAIRY GOD PARENTS!? :lostit:

I..I mean, do any of the other toys talk to you? :twismile:

4 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

FAIRY GOD PARENTS!? :lostit:

I..I mean, do any of the other toys talk to you? :twismile:

Oh hello Princess, and no, not unless they either have AI chips in them like I do, or are possessed by the spirit of a lost soul, like it is suspected I am. As for Fairy God Parents? No, the father of the filly was a scientist and put an AI chip in me.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Silicon Chimera said:

Oh hello Princess, and no, not unless they either have AI chips in them like I do, or are possessed by the spirit of a lost soul, like it is suspected I am.

How long have you been alive for? 

10 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

How long have you been alive for? 

Oh well lets see.. Over...maybe three hundred moons? As i was created before Luna was sent to the moon.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Kyoshi said:

What is the plush that you are holding? :o A plush holding a plush, plushception! 

It is a plushie of myself. I had it made a little while ago, as I suffer from nightmares sometimes and anxiety, so I have it for comfort. My bunny backpack also serves as a snuggle plushie.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...