Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite plushies!

CandyCorn

5 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

He sure is!! With my Revali controller no less.

And he’s eating my spaghetti-os! The little punk...

Being asleep for one hundred years sure makes you hungry.

I can't say I have a favorite because I have many, mostly Pokemon plushes. I have a mimikiu, haunter, Abra, scrafty, pumpkaboo, and from mlp I have double D and discord. I want more! I love plushies!

• 3 months later...

My favorite non-MLP plushie (or at least the one I'm the most attached to) is a rather large rainbow caterpillar plush I got when I was like...3 years old or something. Used to snuggle with it every single night, up until I was a teenager even. Perhaps I'm a little bit of a baby still, but I always keep it nearby me in my bedroom, sitting atop a pillow at the foot of the bed.

Fav MLP plush? Dunno yet, they're all locked in my closet for "Quarantine" since I got them from a convention x3 (blame me being a germaphobe somewhat on getting super sick in 2017)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Other than Snubbull as I mentioned before

I have these ones that are my favorites

C0D7918B-4564-41A4-9D5E-5B72B8383AE8.thumb.jpeg.ad3016fe045591c565dda9ee6f9fbd44.jpeg
Both the Halloween rabbit, and the cats in the cups are handmade off of Etsy. They’re super cute. I have a handmade Stolas (based on the demon not the helluva boss character) in the mail currently. He’s pretty special and will likely be a favorite when he gets here.

I adore Alolan Vulpix. I actually had a handmade set ears and tail set back when I used to go to cons.

The white cat in the nurse outfit I have 2 of. They are officially licensed Hangry and Angry plush. Hangry and Angry were a duo I was really inspired by back when I was in middle school and high school. I loved their awesome style and I wished they’d become more popular than what they did. I couldn’t find anyone selling their plushies at the time and I was really happy when I did find someone selling them. So I bought the only two they had of the same one. Ones for me and if I ever found someone special I would give them the other one. 

The giant cat I bought from a date I had went on to a major convention. While ultimately things didn’t work out it’s a reminder of a fun time I had. Not only that but who knows when I’ll ever step foot in a major convention again. 

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...

My favorite plushie is this one:

71wZ5BikGoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I wouldn't buy a Fluttershy or Rainbow Dash without wings, but it still makes sense for Twilight, since she wasn't always an alicorn. :) I just find this plushie so incredibly cute~! :wub: She's is always there when I feel sad. :coco:

And I really like the smaller Fluttershy plush I have, I use it for photos. It always looks like she is super curious, so cute!!! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is my own little dragon, I really like her so much! Then I found the customplushmaker website from google to make it. 

It cost $150, so I agree that $350 is way too much.

20210322 (2).jpg

企业微信截图_16593435345212.png

• 2 months later...

Here are some of my very favorite plushies
The left fenenc plush I had got back in 2018 when I visited my parents before moving in a month later
The right fennec plush I got for my birthday this year, as well as the red panda plush
The wolf/husky plush I've had since 2017
The pony is one I've also had since 2017, it was a plush @Dynamo Pad had made of his OC's original design while we were dating

Spoiler

photo_2022-10-22_18-15-46.thumb.jpg.1cb6a3818062cd7eb38d7e4a2a8c2660.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To name a few cuties that have not been packed away.

-Build a bear Tempest Shadow, with armour and extra shoes.

-A very cute Zecora.

-Big Mac together with hes sis. Apple Jack.

-An official Pinkie Pie, made for the Russian market, she can talk and sing in Russian ( I don't understand anything?! ) But with an iPhone I managed to get her talk live translated *lol*

• 2 months later...

man it's been years since i was last in this site. But i would like to update on my plushies. I now have a hand made 4 foot long FLygon plushie and a life size Lucario Plushie add with my Treeckro plush, i am planning on making a large Dragon plushie.