Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bye

Nothing&NoOne

Words.

Words, which I hold in such great respect.

Words, which at one time I considered near omnipotent.

Words, which are powerless to describe my fangasm for these plushies, my hnnnnnggg at their accuracy, my desire for one of my very own.

Words.

• Brohoof 2

I posted in a thread about this, but I'd love more discussion on it.

SO.

4th Dimension Entertainment has partnered with Hasbro in making show accurate plushes.

SHOW ACCURATE.

ACCURATE TO THE SHOW.

Cutie marks on both sides, corrects manes and eye styles.

Yes. The day has come.

Hasbro finally listened to us.

Twily will come first, followed by Pinkie.

attachicon.giffinally.jpg

attachicon.gifFINALLY2.jpg

The rest will come afterwards.

They come out in the summer (If I remember correctly) and will cost about $24.95.

Not $100. Or $300. Or $3000.

$24.95.

Guys.. finally. img-1445180-1-yay.png

HOLY... ALL OF MY WANT. ALL OF IT. PACKAGED IN A HUGE BOX LABELED "WANT OF PARADOX." Dear god, these look good. I seriously will buy Flutters when she comes out, no doubt about it.

See I just found they have the Mane 6 for $85! img-1447610-2-blink.png  If there was a way to preorder them I would..but I don't get any extra money till June...img-1447610-3-sad.png Would have made an awesome birthday present.. Is it wrong to dream about a Derpy plush? Or dare I say it Fluffle Puff?!

Well you used to be able to preorder them. That's what I did since I want all 6. To me they look pretty accurate and cute. They also had ones that came with purses.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I seriously hope they make Luna. Mainly because I've searched all over the internet for Luna plushies, and the best ones I find are ALWAYS created by Deviantart users. And they almost never take commisions for them -.-

Anyhow, yay Show-accurate! :D

(edited)

I love the look of them and can't wait for them to come out. And I really REALLY hope there's a Luna one as well

Oh ya and while you are fighting for the Luna plushy i'll be the one sneaking in and grabbing it for myself Mwhahahaha

Edit: missed 2 pages of posts because my computer didn't say there was more pages. /facedesk\

Too bad I can't afford to preorder them

Edited by Ark Crystail

Well! This is just the motivator I need to kick my irrational fear of buying a plushie. I don't want to pay out the nose for a decent quality commission, and although the Build-a-Bear ones are mostly cool, their fibrous manes/tails totally SUCK. But seeing how well they pulled of Pinkie, I gotta say...DO WANT. wub.png

I'm not too thrilled with these. They're a heck of a lot better then the funrise plush collection, but I still don't think they have much personality. I prefer the build-a-bear ones over those. I have ordered some from aurora, and I may order one from these people if they can give me a show accurate Fluttershy.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Any word on these in terms of retail store availability? Don't want to pre-order online if there is a possibility to pick one out in-store.

I liking picking the best of the bunch for this kind of stuff, like Tuco and the revolvers from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meP_Ufwj-FY#t=1m40s

Edited by Party Cannon

Any word on these in terms of retail store availability? Don't want to pre-order online if there is a possibility to pick one out in-store.

I liking picking the best of the bunch for this kind of stuff, like Tuco and the revolvers from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meP_Ufwj-FY#t=1m40s

In the press release it mentioned "comic book store", but hopefully Toys R Us and Wal-Mart will stock them too.

Pinkie pie is already sold out and only for preview at the moment but don't expect Walmart to snag these. You'll be lucky if hot topic gets them. Walmart just sells mediocre funrise plushes.

FANMADE_RarityMINE.gif

MINE!

Pinkie Pie show accurate plushie will be MIIIIIIINE!! And then Rarity! And then Fluttershy! And then ALL OF THE PONIES! XD

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Hey everyone, 4th Dimension is showing off some of their plush toys at Comic Con, and in addition to the show accurate plushies already announced, there will also be smaller sized ones for each of the Mane Six!

Also, Equestria Daily has posted some pics of the new Fluttershy plush toys!

9.jpg

4.jpg

More information and pictures of the plushies can be found here.

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 4

I wish I had one so badly! D: So, can you buy it online? Or is it in stores? I really need one.. Just, really, really, really, really badly.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I wish I had one so badly! D: So, can you buy it online? Or is it in stores? I really need one.. Just, really, really, really, really badly.

I think they are taking orders now.  Not entirely sure, but I do hope that they come out in stores.  Not just hard to find stores but places like Target and Wal-Mart.  Its so hard to find awesome pony merch without having to find an exclusive store.  Here is a link to the Pinkie Pie Sale Page:  http://www.4de.com/pinkie-pie-is-up-for-sale-important-shipping-updates/

Twilight:  http://shop.4de.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=50

PinkiePie:  http://shop.4de.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

Edited by Auxiliary

Hey everyone, 4th Dimension is showing off some of their plush toys at Comic Con, and in addition to the show accurate plushies already announced, there will also be smaller sized ones for each of the Mane Six!

Also, Equestria Daily has posted some pics of the new Fluttershy plush toys!

img-1666928-1-9.jpg

img-1666928-2-4.jpg

More information and pictures of the plushies can be found here.

I was just coming here to post this, thank you for doing it for me :lol:

Twily is on sale for pre-order now, and is already being shipped out. Orders take about a week to process, then however long it takes to send to you. Pinkie is also on sale for pre-order and will begin shipment in late August/early September, and Fluttershy is on sale for pre-order sometime in September, if memory serves.

• Brohoof 1

Oh my glob, that Fluttershy is so damn cute! I want one so badly! I'm totally gonna try to get Twilight, Pinkie, and Fluttershy plushies for christmas. High quality, for a low price? Hell to the yes!  :yay:

• Brohoof 1

I wish there was a picture of Pinkie from the front. It's very rare that a 3D version of her mane works (Lauren made it borderline impossible when she came up with it I guess) and I really hope it look good.

I wish there was a picture of Pinkie from the front. It's very rare that a 3D version of her mane works (Lauren made it borderline impossible when she came up with it I guess) and I really hope it look good.