Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Ponymon: Red and Blue [OOC] (Last Team Rocket Slot Open)

Vaporeon

Can we have the same Pokemon as others? Because it looks like someone else picked Charmander.

Well not the same starter but two people can have a Magikarp or something.

Can we start? I don't think we need team rocket characters at the beginning :)

I need everyone to summit there OC.

Alright... can I have Growlithe as my starter?

Well we are kinda full as far as normal trainers go...Ah screw it. I'll make one exception.

(edited)

Well we are kinda full as far as normal trainers go...Ah screw it. I'll make one exception.

Ugh, I tried to make a profile for my pony, but it won't let me for some reason. There's some sort of character database error.

Edited by ShinyRibbonsAndSparkles

I'll join... on one condition. Can I be Sly and , like have his cane and everything? Natural Team Rocket Captian...

...What? Why the hell would Sly be in a Pokemon based RP? And why would he be a Team Rocket Captain? Sly is a hero.

The only people without OC's are PinkieDaShy, TagTeamCast, Pinkazoid, SkyDreamer, ShinyRibbonsAndSparkles. If you have OC already then use those or quickly make a new one Because I really want to start this.

Basically the same in the show and games. You just steal Pokemon etc. I'll RP a Team Rocket leader for all of the people who joined as a Rocket grunt.

But right now I'm worried about what ever the hell happened to the OP of this thread. It a bunch of code mixed in with the normal text. As Derpy would say

I'll add his as soon as I fix the intro post. Can anyone help me?

Yeah, that happens when you change the Prefix, what I do is that I copy the intro post before I change it, but it's kinda late, I suggest you tell a mod about it

Yeah, that happens when you change the Prefix, what I do is that I copy the intro post before I change it, but it's kinda late, I suggest you tell a mod about it

I fixing it now, and I will save it in a word document. In other news PinkieDaShy won't be able to RP as he [or she I don't know] is leaving the forums. So if anyone would rather have Bulbasuar then it's yours.