Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*Waves* Why hello!

JellyBubbles

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Googled MLP fan forums on google to connect more with the Fandom!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Back when season 1 (of FIM) came out I was a wee lad but automatically took interest; However. I didn’t truly start to appreciate the show or take interest in watching the episodes until late 2018! Once I began to re-watch the show I was fascinated by the colourful designs, in-depth character development and the story!

I love to make MLP OC’s, Draw mlp artwork or simply just viewing mlp artwork, Fan literature and fan characters!

Hello every-pony! I’m Jellybubbles but feel free to refer to me as Jelly, Shelf or Beetle! I enjoy drawing and designing characters (Mostly Anthro characters) as well as creating artwork overall!

I am passionate about artwork, Nature & music! I’m very excited to start to meet more people in the fandom and hope to some day soon start a YouTube channel where I will analyze films, shows , Music and other media’s of all kinds! I’m excited to make new friends with similar interests & to find artists to support!

Thanks for reading! 

• Brohoof 9

Hi and welcome to the herd!

I hope you have a great time here and make some good friends! As you know the magic of friendship grows ^_^

Your art looks amazing! Well, I think I gonna follow you around too :o

• Brohoof 1