Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Runaway Prince (AU) (Open/possible 1x1)

Sphinx-Ara

OOC Here

It was a pretty average day in Canterlot, the young royal colt had snuck out of the castle once more and rode his skateboard to the skatepark, put down his boombox and kicked it to start the song "All My Friends are Metalheads" by Less Than Jake, scoffing at the spoken part at the beginning, "Yeah right, adults these days don't follow that" he'd say to himself, doing a few rounds of the park before going to a wall and using his magic to pull out a spray can, painting his tag on the wall.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Scarlet Rose

Nitro Spark was taking a morning drive in his prized Saleen S7. He was taking a route when he saw a skateboarder appear to draw graffiti on a wall. He knew it was against the law to do it, and he decided to take chase. He turned up his music to get in the zone as the twin turbo V8 roared loudly and the music bumped, causing pulses. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

Stencil heard the music and turned around "Oh buck" the young prince would swear under his mouth, getting on his board and skating away from the Saleen S7, skating outside of the skatepark and towards the palace "Perhaps if I get there first, I won't get in trouble" he thinks as he starts to gain speed.

@Scarlet Rose

”Can’t run from me...” Nitro said as he easily caught up to the skateboarder. Nitro was an undercover cop, so if this skateboarder kept running...he could technically arrest the skateboarder for failing to stop. 

@Scarlet Rose

Nitro got out his saleen. “You thought you were get away with that hm? That’s two counts. Spraying graffiti and failing to pull over. Minus well take you to the cages to spend a few days...unless you have a good explanation of why I should let you go.” Nitro said pulling out his hoofcuffs. 

@Scarlet Rose

”If you knew then why didn’t you stop the first time?” Nitro asked putting the hoofcuffs on the skateboard. You’re under arrest for property damage and attempting to evade police.” Nitro announced picking up the skateboarder. He then tossed the stallion’s skateboard into a nearby dumpster and put him in his Saleen. He then started to drive towards the jail. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

Stencil looked at him "Hey c'mon my mom have that to me for my birthday" he whined "and I didn't stop because you cops always act first without asking questions. For example, that wall's a part of the skatepark, it's there so ponies like me have a place to legally spray paint. Second, you're arresting royalty"

@Scarlet Rose

”So what. Rules are rules. No graffiti whatsoever...and boy I don’t care if you’re royalty. You’re a disgrace to society if you can’t even follow the simple rule of no graffiti at all.” Nitro scoffed. 

@Scarlet Rose

Nitro stopped and scanned the stallion. He pulled up his info and added the two crimes to his record. “Humph, your mom already knows about this. The data has been sent and you’re not weaseling your way outta this one. Regional law 5357 states that any wall containing graffiti is considered vandalized and the parties will be charged.” Nitro explained. 

@Scarlet Rose

”Been on the force for quite some time. You still think you’re gonna get away with this? Your mom knows this. The database connects everything together. She’s gonna give you a big one when she shows up to the jail.” Nitro stated as he turned a corner. The jail was straight ahead. 

@Scarlet Rose

”I’m sorry your highness, but the law overrode what you did. Ponies took advantage and there was nothing else that could be done but to override your reasons.” The captain replied. 

“The law rules over them. They still belong to the property. No way out. Keep trying and I’ll shut you up the hard way.” Nitro threatened. 

(edited)

@Courageous Thunder Dash

Luna sighed "I see..he's really in trouble this time isn't he?" She asks, "I know he's rebelling because his father isn't around, but..I just don't know what to do"

He just nods and stays silent

Edited by Scarlet Rose

@Scarlet Rose

“According to my radar...he’s headed for jail. He may stay for an extended amount of time. That undercover cop Nitro Spark caught him...Nitro has had a rough past...so Nitro should be the perfect fit to put Stencil in his rightful place.” The captain stated. 

Nitro arrived at the jail. “Finally decided to give in hm? Good. Hope you learn a huge lesson from this.” Nitro stated. 

@Scarlet Rose

”You know how it is your highness. They have the right to keep changes private. Remember in the past when they announced the law change and all those violent protests erupted?” The captain asked. 

“It’s been like that for weeks now. Many have gotten away with it but reconstruction tech has developed to recreate scenes of crime to catch sneaky ones.” Nitro said as he parked and pulled the colt out holding him in a way that he won’t escape. 

@Scarlet Rose

”Remember your highness, you as Co ruler chose for them to be a separate governing body that makes and oversees laws. They answer to what they think is right. You have the right to call for info at anytime however.” The captain stated. 

“Tsk tsk tsk, that’s why you shouldn’t be so eager to get out and do what you want.” Nitro stated. 

@Scarlet Rose

"Hey! That's Officer Nitro Spark to you!" Nitro barked. 

"I'm sorry your highness, but the law is the law. Maybe he should pay attention more and read up rather than "doing what he wants"." The captain stated. "He is a prince after all, but his behavior isn't fit for being a prince. So jail could perhaps put him in his place." The captain concluded.