Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Runaway Prince (AU) (Open/possible 1x1)

Sphinx-Ara

@Scarlet Rose

"So much for trying to create law and order...everything is either black or white...no grey areas..." The captain stated. 

Celestia heard Luna slamming doors. She stepped in front of her. "Now what seems to be the problem sister? The police are doing their job. Were you trying to compromise our new law system? I hear that prince of yours was caught by one of our loyal police officers. He seriously needs to learn. Property is something people value, and that grafiti stuff defaces it. This is why we hired this new body of lawmakers and the police to enforce the law." Celestia explained. 

Nitro placed the stallion in a cell and shut the door. "Let this be a hard lesson." He said turning off the light. There was only one little light coming from a window on the other side of the hall. 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Courageous Thunder Dash

"They changed the law and kept it secret!" She shouts "The community petitioned us for those walls specifically for that purpose and then the cops go changing the law without letting anyone know" she calms down a little "He's been doing so well too, he went there so he wouldn't get in trouble"

Stencil just sighed "Seriously"

@Scarlet Rose

"That petition was overridden by the new law. I'm sorry sister, but I stand with the police and the new law. You should too." Celestia stated.

Nitro had left the jail. Guards were appointed. Nitro headed to the castle to report to Celestia. He arrived and saw the two sisters apparently arguing. "And the new law is the best way to keep everyone out of trouble. It's psychology. Start one place and they'll think they could do it anywhere." Nitro stated. Celestia nodded. "Indeed Nitro. It's a shame you had to do it." Celestia stated. "But it had to be done. Hopefully he learns from this." Nitro stated. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

Luna just sighs, and not wanting to turn into Nightmare Moon again, she concedes "I know you're both right, I just..I don't know where I went wrong with him. I tried being strict with him, which just made him hate me and rebel even more, then I try to be supportive, and something like this happens" she slumps in her throne "I know if his father were here, he'd behave..but I must be a terrible mother"

@Courageous Thunder Dash

Luna looked at him, she knew of his past, which is why he'd be the only officer she'd trust with her son, after all, it was either her son spend time with Nitro or he goes to one of those troubled teen programs, which she definitely did not trust at all. "Very well" she says "He is under your wing for now..but there is one other thing we need to discuss"

@Courageous Thunder Dash

"It's these so called "Troubled Teen Programs" ponies have set up, I'm hearing more and more reports of abuse towards the children sent there. Not just from common folk but from those higher up as well" she'd say to him "Is there a way you could investigate? I want enough evidence before we shut them down"

@Scarlet Rose

”Of course your highness. We have already shutdown a few and not only that but the owners and other staff were all charged and thrown into jail...plus have their magic permanently disabled.” Nitro explained looking at Luna. 

@Scarlet Rose

”Fortunately not. My father tried his hardest to do it but there was no way mother and I would let that happen...” Nitro said looking at Luna. “Besides, those programs do more damage due to the use of intimidation and physical/mental abuse.” Nitro stated. 

@Scarlet Rose

Nitro sighed. “Adolescence is one of the hardest stages of life. It’s a time where many struggles occur; such as finding your identity and testing the boundaries. That son of yours needs to decide who he is, which he hasn’t yet. Sometimes, it takes a hard fall for an adolescent to realize they’ve taken the wrong path.” Nitro explained. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

Luna would nod and sigh "I know that one lesson all too well" she would say and finish her wine "Well, it is about time we lower the sun and raise the moon, sister" she would say to Celestia, before looking to Nitro "Give him the night in the cell, then its up to you" she'd say

@Scarlet Rose

Celestia was ready to lower the sun. She lit her horn and lowered the sun, waiting for Luna to raise the moon. 

"We will see how he acts the next day." Nitro stated. He then departed and headed back to base. 

Meanwhile, back at the cell, the night guards entered. It was darker than before. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

Luna would get up and follow her sister, waiting until the sun was lowered before raising the moon and stars, "You should go get some sleep sister, you look wrecked..how many came to kiss up to us this time?" she would ask her

Stencil just used his magic to have some extra light as he drew in the dirt.

@Courageous Thunder Dash

Stencil just continued to draw in the dirt, using the time to reflect. He knew he was acting up and lashing out, he was upset he never got to know his father, and the fact her mother never speaks about him. He would sigh and just look out of the cell's window up at the moon.

@Scarlet Rose

The night went by. 

Morning came. Nitro was up early. He went to the cell and bucked it hard. "Rise and shine sleepyhead!" He barked, waiting for Stencil to wake up. This would be a tough day for Stencil, as he would go through Nitro's reshaping bootcamp, which would hopefully open Stencil's blind eyes. 

@Scarlet Rose

"This ain't no royal palace. Now get the hay outta that cell before I decide to keep you here for another day." Nitro threatened like a drill sergeant. "And I'd better not see you yawn." He warned with a major glare into Stencil's eyes. 

@Scarlet Rose

There was a table with only a biscuit and eggs. "Eat up." Nitro commanded as he waited for Stencil to sit on the table and eat. He hoped that Stencil wouldn't take all day to eat, for he had plans to get Stencil in shape.

@Scarlet Rose

”Good. Let’s go. The first thing you’re gonna do is clean up the crap you left on that wall.” Nitro commanded sharply, yanking Stencil off the table and leading him back to the wall where he sprayed the graffiti. Nitro provided soap, a cloth and water. “Now...GET TO WORK!” Nitro barked in Stencil’s face.