Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I felt I needed to post this here as well because it took SO LONG...

post-1919-0-26512500-1339048015_thumb.jpg

(I have no idea how to embed the image from dA...)

I hated leaving it without color, but I felt I wouldn't do as good a job as I could to make it look awesome, so a pencil it stays... Unless one of you guys decides to color it. Just be sure to credit me and send me a link if you do. ;)

Brohoof, critique, or just say whatever. It's not often I post on the forums when the forum came out with their own dA group.

• Brohoof 9

I actually like this rendition alot! Even without the colors, the detail and time you took constructing each housing, back ground, and characters, was very worthwhile, and the concept of a godzilla like Scootaloo, it's one I've never heard of before actually, and quite new to me! This piece garners a favorable response from me, Great job! I'm sure the painted production of this piece will be amazing!
  • Brohoof 1

Took you long enough...and you thought I forgot.

Yes, yes I did. Surprised you didn't because you never really bugged me about it.

That is cool.

I actually like this rendition alot! Even without the colors, the detail and time you took constructing each housing, back ground, and characters, was very worthwhile, and the concept of a godzilla like Scootaloo, it's one I've never heard of before actually, and quite new to me! This piece garners a favorable response from me, Great job! I'm sure the painted production of this piece will be amazing!

(You can thank Chigens for the idea, it was his request. XD )

I like it, its really funny.

Hey thanks guys! This was probably the biggest piece I've done so far, most don't take up a whole piece of printer paper. XP

Scootaloo... Scootaloo, Scootaloo.... What have you done. Scootaloo.

That was my poem, it had so much meaning that you couldn't even tell how much meaning it had. Now that's what I call deep.