Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did Spike get any great moments?

CastletonSnob

Did Spike get any great moments in the show? As far as I know, he never got to save Equestria or even get a premiere or finale all to himself. He saved the Crystal Empire, but Shining and Cadance had just as much a hand in that as he did. 

Did Spike get any moments where he got to be a hero?

There's when he saves Peewee from Garble and gang

He stands up for Thorax and sings the whole a changeling can change song which is amazing

He enters the The gauntlet of fire just so he can save equestria from pillaging dragons. 

Edited by Miss
  • Brohoof 1

Power Ponies? The Mane 6 wouldn't have been able to defeat The Mane-iac without his help. Gauntlet of Fire also has his greatest moment in my opinion, where he could've been the Dragon Lord, but gave Ember the opportunity instead. 

• Brohoof 2

Yeah spike got his day. The crystal empire vs Sombra was probably the best time. He saved Twi from her fears and went on to take the heart too. Lil guy did great in those eps. For growth though I love some of the later eps between him and Starlight and Rarity.

• Brohoof 2

Power Ponies, Crystal Empire, Lesson Zero, Power Ponies and Gauntlet of Fire all have brilliant and very important moments out of him. I think they’re pretty great! :adorkable:

Edited by TomDaBombMLP
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I think this little dragon is really under appreciated for some reason. He has enough great moments where he shines.  I would have put the same examples as @TomDaBombMLP

On 2021-04-26 at 8:37 AM, TomDaBombMLP said:

Power Ponies, Crystal Empire, Lesson Zero, Power Ponies and Gauntlet of Fire all have brilliant and very important moments out of him. I think they’re pretty great! :adorkable:

2 hours ago, ILoveMLP206 said:

In the episode The times they are a changeling, he was amazing.He befriended a changeling when everyone else was scared of them.

I certainly agree :)

On 2021-04-25 at 11:34 PM, CastletonSnob said:

He saved the Crystal Empire, but Shining and Cadance had just as much a hand in that as he did.

Still a great moment for him. I don't know this fact should take anything away from his accomplishment :)

• Brohoof 1