Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Taking Control: The Story of Mason AKA Youth Sonic (1x1 between Courageous Thunder Dash and UI Tails)

Courageous Thunder Dash

@UI Tails

Thundy closed his eyes and began to gather energy. The ground began to shake as electricity crackled everywhere. Chelsea took a few steps back. Thundy continued to power up, and this time, he was surrounded with a blue aura instead of a yellow aura. His hair spiked up and had a combined blue/yellow design, like a super saiyan, only this time, Thundy had tapped into god ki. Thundy spread his wings out and was revealed in his full power form. Chelsea was now by Mason's side healing him of the paralysis. 

1745388457_ThundyFullPower.png.3ecde8353acfd11c501b141c778eb8bd.png

(OOC: Minus the guitar)

(edited)

"Ugh..Ugh..RRRRRRRAGH!!!" Mason yelled as anger over took his thoughts."This is madness! I will not lose to a puny flame like Solaris!" Mason then had darkness surround him,  and he became dark Super Sonic.

Knuckles just as he arrived.

Edited by UI Tails

@UI Tails

Chelsea started to pant again. She knew that this was bad. Mason was angry and not only that, he was going into some sort of dark form. She ran to him and hugged him tightly, panting hard and letting out a flow of pure water energy to cleanse the darkness out. 

2 hours ago, Chelsea said:

@UI Tails

Chelsea started to pant again. She knew that this was bad. Mason was angry and not only that, he was going into some sort of dark form. She ran to him and hugged him tightly, panting hard and letting out a flow of pure water energy to cleanse the darkness out. 

"GET...off...me..." Mason said with tears.

"Pinkie, you are the last hope. If love can destroy his darkness, you have to stop it." Tails said.

Mason was about to attack Chelsea, and he wasnt even wanting to.

@UI Tails

Chelsea hugged Mason tighter. Pinkie joined the hug and hugged just as tight. "This is why you need to let go Mason. Your darkness will hurt everyone." Chelsea said. "Chelsea's right Mason. Your hate will just hurt everyone and Eggman will win." Pinkie stated. 

Moments ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

Chelsea hugged Mason tighter. Pinkie joined the hug and hugged just as tight. "This is why you need to let go Mason. Your darkness will hurt everyone." Chelsea said. "Chelsea's right Mason. Your hate will just hurt everyone and Eggman will win." Pinkie stated. 

"Guys, I..."Masons Dark energy became the colors of a rainbow. His Hyper Form was active at that moment."Eggman! You think I will fall? WELL THINK AGAIN!" Mason prepared a Ball of light to attack Solaris.

"Sonic! Tails! Knuckles! LETS ATTACK!!!"Mason said. Sonic & Knuckles became Hyper form, and Tails Super.

In unison: "CHAOS.....BLAST!!!!" The light was so much that Solaris couldnt protect himself, thus was destroyed in the process, and Eggman and Shadow were teleported somewhere distant.

Mason fell, feeling exhausted."Can I...Still offer...a date?" Mason barely got out to Pinkie.

Sonic started doing the floss in victory.

"Mason, try not to uwu too much." Tails said with raised eyebrows.

"Tails!!! Thats the second time today you got immature!" Sonic yelled.

Knuckles said, "Actually that was the third. He saw me and Rouge at the diner and kept saying 'UWU'."

Mason was ignoring the argument, and asked Pinkie about meeting her family.

@UI Tails

"Ugh, seriously, what is up with those three?" Thundy asked. 

"You know, it would be nice for you to meet my family. I have to warn you. Limestone may sounds somewhat like a meanie but don't let her get to you. She's just like that." Pinkie said. 

@UI Tails

"Ugh, seriously, what is up with those three?" Thundy asked. 

"You know, it would be nice for you to meet my family. I have to warn you. Limestone may sounds somewhat like a meanie but don't let her get to you. She's just like that." Pinkie said. 

Mason said," Dont worry. I can 'somewhat' handle myself. And those 3 keep watching Tails and Sonic Pals on Youtube. Anyway lets go!!"

@UI Tails

Pinkie led Mason out of Ponyville towards the rock farms. 

Thundy and Chelsea followed. "I guess we can tag along." Thundy said, who had reverted back to his base form. "I just hope that we can finally have some peace and quiet without no baddies ruining everything..." Chelsea said. 

1 minute ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

Pinkie led Mason out of Ponyville towards the rock farms. 

Thundy and Chelsea followed. "I guess we can tag along." Thundy said, who had reverted back to his base form. "I just hope that we can finally have some peace and quiet without no baddies ruining everything..." Chelsea said. 

Mason was apparently carrying something heavy in his backpack."Dont worry, Im fine." So, has your family been actually happy?"

@UI Tails

"Well...it's quite the story. See, did I ever tell you how I got my cutie mark?" Pinkie asked. 
Thundy and Chelsea were walking behind the two. "Hey Mason, you look like your straining a little, I could help carry your bag..." Thundy offered as the group continued to walk towards the rock farms. 

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

"Well...it's quite the story. See, did I ever tell you how I got my cutie mark?" Pinkie asked. 
Thundy and Chelsea were walking behind the two. "Hey Mason, you look like your straining a little, I could help carry your bag..." Thundy offered as the group continued to walk towards the rock farms. 

"No, Why dont you tell me." Mason said to Pinkie.

Mason said to the two behind him,"Im good. Thanks though."

Edited by UI Tails

@UI Tails

"Well, it was a sad and normal day on the rock farm. The sky was so gloomy. That is, until a rainbow exploded out of nowhere, bringing a huge smile on my face. I then wanted see how I could make my family smile. I decided to throw a party. At first, they were very resistant, but after only a few seconds, they all smiled happily. That was when my cutie mark showed up." Pinkie explained. 

@UI Tails

"Well, it was a sad and normal day on the rock farm. The sky was so gloomy. That is, until a rainbow exploded out of nowhere, bringing a huge smile on my face. I then wanted see how I could make my family smile. I decided to throw a party. At first, they were very resistant, but after only a few seconds, they all smiled happily. That was when my cutie mark showed up." Pinkie explained. 

"Huh...I really-" Mason then trips over a big rock."OWWW..."he groaned painfully, but got back up. "I guess we are there now?"

@UI Tails

"We're getting there. Hope you're alright..." Pinkie stated. 

Thundy and Chelsea winced when Mason tripped over the rock. "At least there's no everlasting gloomy clouds anymore over these rock farms..." Chelsea commented as she continued to walk. 

2 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

"We're getting there. Hope you're alright..." Pinkie stated. 

Thundy and Chelsea winced when Mason tripped over the rock. "At least there's no everlasting gloomy clouds anymore over these rock farms..." Chelsea commented as she continued to walk. 

"Eh...Ive seen way worse." Mason said briefly."But man, my bag is killing me." He took it off and unfortunately, his gift for the Family fell out. "Ugh, shouldnt have picked out gold ore. Especially the mega sized one." He said mournfully.

@UI Tails

"Here, lemme hold it." Thundy said putting the gift back in the bag. He then gathered some electricity and put the bag on his back. "Alright, let's keep moving." Thundy stated as she started to walk again. 

1 minute ago, Thundy said:

@UI Tails

"Here, lemme hold it." Thundy said putting the gift back in the bag. He then gathered some electricity and put the bag on his back. "Alright, let's keep moving." Thundy stated as she started to walk again. 

"Thanks, Thundy. Oh boy, I hope they are welcoming..." Mason said shyly under his breath.

Meanwhile, Tails was trying to annoy Sonic when the fox gave a piece of advice to knuckles.

"TAILS YOU SON OF A-" Sonic yelled.

11 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

"Oh don't get yourself worked up Mason, I'll make sure they treat you well." Pinkie said. Soon, what appeared to be a ravaged barn appeared. "Ooh! We're just about there!" Pinkie said with a smile and a bounce. 

"Phew, Ill need some lemonade soon" Mason replied with a smile.

@UI Tails

"I don't think there will be lemonade at my family's house..." Pinke stated. "Yea, perhaps you could get some when we return to Ponyville." Chelsea said. Pinkie's mom and dad could be seen moving rocks. Marble was just sitting and of course Limestone was guarding Holder's Boulder as usual with a serious look on her face. Maud was digging. 

42 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

"I don't think there will be lemonade at my family's house..." Pinke stated. "Yea, perhaps you could get some when we return to Ponyville." Chelsea said. Pinkie's mom and dad could be seen moving rocks. Marble was just sitting and of course Limestone was guarding Holder's Boulder as usual with a serious look on her face. Maud was digging. 

Sonic just ran past mason and said," Pizza rolls" 

"Sonic...whatever." He was looking at the grey fields. Just looking around made his suit turn grey in depression.

Tails was wondering what would happen. After all, Mason was crying already. "shoot..." Tails said