Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

JMTV Presents: Jojo n Pony

JMTV99

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone. JMtv here. It's been a while since I'd done Jojo n Pony lately.

This is something I wanted to talk about for a while now, and it's time for me to make this announcement.....and this is gonna be a sad one.

It's been a tough decision for me since I love doing this series and I had a lot of fun making this series. After thinking long and hard, I don't it's worth it for me anymore.

The sad news is...

JOJO n PONY is ENDING!

The reason why I decided to end Jojo n Pony was because I've lost interest in Friendship is Magic (a long story that I won't be getting into) and I don't want to drag the series for way too long to the point it'll became stale. So it's best for me to end the series.

My Little Pony meant so much to me throughout eight years of my life and when creating Jojo n Pony was my very very personal connection to my love for the show and it's characters. Those sweet (yet sexy) candy colored horses did help me to learn and grow as a individual. I don't have any friends as a kid, yet I always treat these ponies characters as my friends. My life wouldn't be the same if it wasn't for these ponies.

Now in this story, Jojo felt homesick and he do miss his family back home. It's a tough decision for him to leave since he do love love love Equestria from the bottom of his heart, but he has to do what's right for him. Jojo has to say to goodbye to his friends in Equestria and move back home where he belongs. Although, he do missed his pony friends dearly.

The last 5 episodes will be releasing later this month (to make it at least 65 episodes).

I want to thank you guys so much for watching this series. It has been an incredible ride. You guys are the main reason why I kept this series going. Much love to you all and thank you so much for your support.

-JM

Edited by JMTV99

On 2021-11-15 at 5:11 PM, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Awww...I loved this series... :( Imma really miss it. It was just so adorable.

Yeah, I know. I'm gonna miss it so much, too. :(

However, that doesn't mean I'm going to stop drawing MLP altogether. I'll still be drawing MLP (now and then) and some other stuff, but I'm not going to be releasing them on this public forum due to personal reasons. Not going to get too much into it, but let's just say that there are some ideas (for my drawings) that were.....not appropriate on this forum. Out of respect for you guys, I'm not going to dig too much into it and won't be sharing it to the public. That's all I have to say.

Edited by JMTV99
  • Brohoof 1

Hello guys. JMtv here. As you guys all know, Jojo n Pony is ending. The last 5 episodes will have an emotion send-off to my favorite characters and have Jojo said to goodbye to the world of Equestria.

As much as I really love doing Jojo n Pony, I don't want to drag the whole series out for way too long. I'm still drawing new material, but I have to keep them for personal reasons and there are some stuff that were not appropriate on this public forum, and I don't want to take that risk. That's all I'm gonna say.

With that said, here's my final story for Jojo n Pony.

Jojo really love staying in Ponyville. He loving hanging out and playing with his friends every single day. He's always had a dream about it when was a fan of the show. He didn't think it was real until now. It's a pure escapism for him and he want stay in Equestria forever. However, over the past 9 months, Jojo started to feel homesick. Even though he's going through a hard life back at home, he really miss family and he missed out on a lot of great stuff going on over there. It's tough decision for Jojo, but he had to make his last choice: he decided to leave Ponyville. 

Jojo dressed up in his old polo shirt and khaki pants, grab his stuff, and go to Canterlot and talk to Celestia. Jojo tells Celestia that he loved staying in Ponyville, but he missed his home and he wants to go back. He missed out a lot of good opportunities, his parents might be worried sick, and he a lot of responsibilities to worked on. Celestia understood. Jojo really gonna missed his friends and thinking about it did left him tears. He doesn't want to leave, but his mind still made up. Celestia noticed what's wrong with him. It looks like he doesn't want to want to go. Celestia asked him that is he really want to stay. Jojo still wants to go back, but he's gonna miss his friends. He could've told them, but he was afraid that they'll won't miss him and forget about him. Celestia comforts Jojo and she told him that they'll always missed him and I'm sure they'll understand. Jojo feel a little bit better and thanking Celestia and gave her big hug. 

Celestia and Jojo gather his pony friends and they made announcement that Jojo will be leaving Ponyville. The ponies were shocked and they though Jojo loved staying in Ponyville. Jojo did tell them that he loved staying here, but he felt homesick and he wanted to go back home. He really loved all his pony friends, but he had to what's right for him. The ponies understand.

With that, Jojo said their finally goodbyes to each of their pony friends. He'll miss missed them for all the time they spent together. Thanking them for everything accomplished. Finally, he'll loved them forever more and he'll never forget them.

Jojo n Pony-61-Thank You, Spikey-Wikey

1409836975_JojonPony-61-ThankYouSpikey-Wikey.thumb.png.203116728deac5137f952d2574ae0a33.png

Jojo n Pony-62- I Love You, Derpy

646589626_JojonPony-62-ILoveYouDerpy.thumb.png.6d9a0fde894f7dd1ac90a7186c2f5ebb.png

Jojo n Pony-63- I Love You, Moondancer

1106045992_JojonPony-63-ILoveYouMoondancer.thumb.png.26619a6c709f448be9884e9a65365b3e.png

Jojo n Pony-63.5-Goodbye, Lyra and Bon Bon

377564114_JojonPony-63.5-GoodbyeLyraandBonBon.thumb.png.32d14583e1f5aacfc453d26dcc9084cb.png

Jojo n Pony-64-I Love You, Crusaders

1414923274_JojonPony-64-ILoveYouCrusaders.thumb.png.0c4223083726eb9f451c05159eba3d36.png

Jojo n Pony-65-The Final Group Hug

391450427_JojonPony-65-TheFinalGroupHug.thumb.png.fe2817a2fbb04ce4cec445ef6a702f5c.png

After Jojo and the ponies let out their tears and goodbyes, Jojo and the ponies calm down and give them a final group hug. Jojo got up and slowly walks up to the portal, looking back at his friends one last time, and turns back on the portal and walk into it. After Jojo got in back, the portal is slowly closing. Jojo waves his friends goodbye, and the ponies waves back with a smile with tears on their faces. "I love guys so much" Jojo said softly. "We love you too, Jojo!" The ponies said in their last response as the portal closed up and disappear. Jojo is finally back home where he belong.

Jojo was unpacking his stuff, but he found pictures of him and all of his pony friends hanging out together and having a good time. He smiled and he happy that he had a good time.

And that's the end of Jojo n Pony.

I want to thank you so much for your support. Thank you so much for loving my work. Thank you for all of the kind and sweet responses. Thank you so much for tuning in to the show.

And all I can say is....

Thank You So Much for Watching The Show!

546164880_JojonPony-ThankYouforWatchingTheShow!.thumb.png.3df97ed3f70b2e82c162c4e5be207841.png

-JM

• The topic was pinned
13 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

What a sad yet sweet send off. Imma really miss this adorable series. :(

Awww thank you so much. I really do appreciate it.:wub:

• Brohoof 1