JMTV Presents: Jojo n Pony

JMTV99

(edited)

Hey guys. JMtv here. This is something that I wanted to do for a very very very long time. Back in 2013, I was a huge huge fan of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. I love the characters, I love the stories, and I love it's core themes about friendship and kindness. Not to mention, MLP really help make me feel better whenever I feeling down or going through the lowest points in my life. This show was pure escapism for me. I watch FiM to escape from the harshness of reality and get suck into a world filled with cute talking ponies who are nice, funny, caring, and very relatable. They're like actual friends that I wanna hang out with. I always dreamed of these ponies going on adventure together, hang out, play together, and always looking out for me and taking care of me, and I always love them and I took care of them with love, respect, and kindness. I've been going through personal problems, and they understood how I felt. I understood the ponies' problems, and I always tried to help them.

Not to mention, the ponies themselves are super duper adorable. As someone who's a huge fan of Lauren Faust, I love her pony designs so much. They look so soft and cuddly and they are really huggable. They had that sweet innocence to them that I can emphasize with. I had been trying my very hardest to draw just like Faust. It took me years and years and years to practice. It's not easy, but it did help me focus on what I'm gonna do and have a clear vision on it.

For the longest time, this is something that I thought of doing for a long while, but over the years, I fell through it for various reasons. Life just gets in the way, I'm into MLP anymore, and I was focusing on other cartoons.

I didn't come back to MLP until it turns 10 years old last year. All my love for MLP has come back again and I came up with new ideas with these characters. Around the time when I created Jojo, I thought it would be a great idea to take my OC crossing over with the MLP characters because it just sounds perfect for me.  So that's why I created this sort of fan art series called "Jojo n Pony".

1106431437_JojoNPony.thumb.png.6cad3eff2098ba771ed9e3284e8f40d9.png

Jojo n Pony Height Charts

931808089_JojonPonyCharacterHeightChartV1.thumb.jpg.e8735167f515c71c8df56e8ea5c870a1.jpg

1904394246_JojonPonyCharacterHeightChartV2.thumb.jpg.58ddf1a7e3a15b7a81ae0a29196da3fb.jpg

1668132103_JojonPonyCharacterHeightChartV3.thumb.jpg.d01dd34fc9c96e8f85081adfd51ccba4.jpg

1175126098_JojonPonyCharacterHeightChartV4.thumb.jpg.f833aca0e9edd5907cbd8a30b5caeed3.jpg

1032370805_JojonPonyCharacterHeightChartV5.thumb.jpg.f02a6bec46a768467776263a6c8c3bfb.jpg

Jojo n Pony was basically set in alternate universe in which it still plays out in the FiM TV show, but Jojo, who's the only human lives in Ponyville, comes along and hangs out with these ponies in a new environment. However, it's gonna be a lot different than what the canon show was trying to do and it's gonna take place in the first four seasons of the show. Jojo once lived in the human world where everything is cynical and cruel and he didn't want to deal with it anymore. However, Jojo once discovered that there was a hidden door inside his long closet in his room, he was curious to know what's inside. It was a door that takes you to another dimension: Equestria. More specifically, Ponyville. Jojo was really excited and happy since he is a huge fan of FiM and he always dreamed of living with ponies in the show. So he decided to pack all of his stuff, moved to Ponyville, and NEVER came back to the human world. In fact, he would rather stayed in the pony world forever.

Jojo was unsure of himself at first because he's the only human being going to living the pony world for the first time. That and also he feared that the ponies were going to be afraid of him since they think he was a monster, even though Jojo was the most sweetest and kind hearted guy there is. Once he greet the ponies, even his favorite characters, they're all really nice to him. He was really really happy to see that he is in the right place and his dreams has officially came true.

Jojo saw the exact same ponies that he saw in the FiM cartoon and his fear has quickly fizzled out.

Another thing that he questioned on whatever or not the ponies accepted petting on their heads, hugging, or belly rubs, but he'll save that for later once he get know them more with his FiM knowledge.

Finally, he greet the Main 6, and they're really nice to Jojo, but they were unsure if Celestia was okay with it. The Main 6 and Jojo goes to Canterlot to meet up with the princess, and Celestia has a surprised look on her face. She never seen a human living in Equestria before. Jojo met Celestia and he told her that he come from another dimension, and he wants to live in Ponyville. Despite being fictional characters in a popular girls cartoon, he loves these characters and the world that he want to explore. Plus, Jojo had a hard time back at home and he seeing all these ponies really warms his heart. So he plead Celestia to stay, and she understands and accepted it. Jojo was relieved and thank Celestia.

So thus, Jojo hangs out with the Main 6 and Jojo stays at Twilight's castle.

Let me know what do you guys think? There's more fanart along the way.

Edited by JMTV99
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

He's definitely tall, but nothing wrong with it in my opinion. Great artwork my friend!  I'm looking forward to see more :)

Edited by Astral Soul
  • Brohoof 1

:catface:

11 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Jojo’s super tall compared to the ponies! :o Can’t wait to see more!

4 minutes ago, Astral Soul said:

He's definitely tall, but nothing wrong with it in my opinion. Great artwork my friend!  I'm looking forward to see more :)

Aww thank you. I wanted to make Jojo taller compared to the ponies since the ponies are LITTLE, after all.:ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

Awesome art!

Btw, I removed the Mega Thread tag as that is reserved for specific threads of that nature.  

1 minute ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Awesome art!

Btw, I removed the Mega Thread tag as that is reserved for specific threads of that nature.  

Aww thank you.:wub:

Okay. I understand.:mlp_smug:

(edited)

Hey guys! Welcome back to Jojo n Pony! A crossover fanart series featuring My Little Pony G4 characters and my OC character, Jojo.

I drew three fanart featuring Twilight, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash and Jojo get to know them (and the other main 6), and he become friends with them.

Jojo n Unicorn Pony

Jojo loves Twilight because he can relate to her. Twilight loves magic and studying while Jojo loves drawing. Despite our differences, they understand each problems and emotional struggles and work things out together. They give each other a hug and they became great friends.

742076005_JojonUnicornPony.thumb.png.539e416bd94f4e7fbd2d0c7c2c442977.png

Jojo n Pegasus Pony

Rainbow Dash is the coolest pony all around, but Jojo thought Dashie was cute. Even though Dash is the confident one, but when she showed her softer side, she can be so adorable. When she gets cuter, Jojo loves to give her hugs and tickles to make her laugh. Plus, she likes having Jojo around. He may be tall, but he has a big heart. Maybe someday Dash can use Jojo's chubby belly as a punching bag (hopefully not too hard).

1161999503_JojonPegasusPony.thumb.png.cdf88707a97864d908aebaaf0c5dffa9.png

Jojo n Earth Pony

Pinkie Pie is such a silly pony, but she's also sweet. Her jokes and optimism really kept Jojo smiling and laughing. She's a really good friend to hang out with and she's really adorable. Jojo picks up Pinkie Pie and playing "Whoopsie-Daisy" with her and laughing and giggling. It was a lot of fun. Plus, Pinkie's very light, too. Jojo gives Pinkie a hug. She's so soft and so cuddly and Pinkie loves having Jojo around.

1565993579_JojonEarthPony.thumb.png.8f2b8755d428da544ef0af1ffd2ce660.png

So that's all I have for Jojo n Pony.

What do you guys think? They'll be more on the way in the next day or two.

Edited by JMTV99

(edited)

Hey guys! Welcome to Jojo n Pony! Let's get started!

Jojo n Pony-1-Twicane

Even though the Twicane was a bit of a meme back in Season 4, but Jojo loved the cane. There's something amusing about that cane that is actually quite charming. Twilight thought it was a dumb joke that Discord did just to fool her. She decided to give it to Jojo as a special gift. Jojo thanked Twilight as the cane was a perfect gift for him. He can use the Twicane as a backscratcher or a belly button lint catcher. Okay, that's kinda gross, but don't worry, he'll always cleans up after that. Nontheless, the Twicane does highlight how a special time for Twilight becoming a princess and Jojo wants to keep that way.

101568964_JojonPony-1-Twicane.thumb.jpg.70ff6ea2d2887f0408e98ea1142b7d45.jpg

Jojo n Pony-2-Embracing a Hug

Pinkie Pie love hugs, and Jojo fully embraced it!

113959700_JojonPony-2-EmbracingaHug.thumb.jpg.bc10325a17b9fc842e6dd071e18b1f22.jpg

Jojo n Pony-3-Poke Dat Pudgy Belly

Even though Dashie is the cool cyan horse that everypony knows, but can be just as sensitive as Fluttershy. Mostly because when someone tickles or pokes her pudgy belly. Jojo decided to take this opportunity and ran with it. Just to see her laugh and squeal. I'm not sure if Dashie will come back for revenge, but who knows?

1884255240_JojonPony-3-PokeDatPudgyBelly.thumb.jpg.08f1ce7960b4e3653445427b6b6dc178.jpg

Jojo n Pony-4-Jojo hugging Twilight

Jojo always loves Twilight and she has always been his favorite pony, alicorn or unicorn. She's so smart and so cute that Jojo always gave her a hug. 

630835764_JojonPony-4-JojohuggingTwilight.thumb.jpg.1d20edb0114f5adfef908ae0c120fd3c.jpg

Jojo n Pony-5-Tickled by a Baby Alicorn

Flurry Heart was scared of Jojo because she thought that he was a big scary grizzly bear. Jojo tried to be friendly with Flurry, but couldn't because she'll might get scared even more. Once Flurry Heart saw Jojo's (big) belly button, she's curious on what this would do. She pushed his belly button, Jojo started giggling and laughing. Flurry Heart is laughing, too. Who knew that a tiny little baby pony can make Jojo bust his guts out when she poked his belly button. Seeing that makes Twilight chuckled. Jojo really liked Flurry Heart and he thought that she was adorable. Jojo congratulate Twilight for being an aunt. Twilight smiled and glad that Jojo and Flurry Heart are having fun together.

4796371_JojonPony-5-TickledbyaBabyAlicorn.thumb.jpg.a9d62968a99c2ae2d8657b3a3e4971b9.jpg

So that's all I have for Jojo n Pony!

So what do you guys think? They'll be more on the way in the next day or two.

Enjoy!

Edited by JMTV99

Oh dear! No one can escape Flurry Heart! Especially when she gives you that look in your eyes and then gives you tickles!

5 hours ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Oh dear! No one can escape Flurry Heart! Especially when she gives you that look in your eyes and then gives you tickles!

Yeah lol:ButtercupLaugh:

Hi guys! Welcome to Jojo n Pony! This time, it's gonna be a bombshell!

Jojo n Pony-6-Rubbin' Twiley's Belly

Twilight gets really stressed out whenever she had a bad day, but Jojo steps in and gives her a message. And by message, Jojo decides to give her belly rubs to help her relax. Jojo loves to gives Twilight belly rubs because her belly(and all other ponies' bellies) was so soft, smooth, and squishy that it just makes her tickle. Jojo like to do the baby talking because it adds the cuteness factor with kissy noises to boot. Twilight laughs so hard that all of her stresses disappear. She thanked Jojo for the belly rubs, Now, she's more relaxed than she's ever been.

886323572_JojonPony-6-RubbinTwileysBelly.thumb.jpg.bd2d770cb8437141328b5de4b0fd9d85.jpg

Jojo n Pony-7-Jojo Loves Moondancer

Jojo really loves Twilight's old friend, Moondancer because he can relate to her for being a introvert. Plus, she's pretty cute, too. Twilight was the same way until she met the Main 6. Twilight was able to make up for it by making amends with her old friends back in Canterlot, including Moondancer. Jojo give Moondancer a hug and become close friends.

1924988484_JojonPony-7-JojoLovesMoodancer.thumb.jpg.c088d6e08145c5bb3e7b3558e2f2968c.jpg

Jojo n Pony-8-Jojo gives Spike a hug

Jojo gives Spike a big hug because he's such a great friend that deserve some respect. Spikey-Wikey is such a cute and lovable dragon and great sidekick for the Main 6, and Jojo thanked Spike for all great accomplishments he had done.

1729086257_JojonPony-8-JojogivesSpikeahug.thumb.jpg.fd60027c036bbb67a650dc3c3ed6f557.jpg

Jojo n Pony-9-CMCs Hugging Jojo

The Cutie Mark Crusaders are adorable! They hugged Jojo and thanking him for being his greatest bodyguard and babysitter. Jojo loves the CMCs and he's happy that the Crusaders loved him.

868135556_JojonPony-9-CMCsHuggingJojo.thumb.jpg.06368cbb6791699ea88a838dae9f149b.jpg

Jojo n Pony-10-Jojo poked Fluttershy's belly button

Fluttershy is the most sweetest and the most kindest pony that you could ever meet. Jojo can relate to Fluttershy sometimes due to her being anxious all the time. Jojo decided to give Fluttershy tummy tickles to see how ticklish she is. He poked her belly button, and then she giggled and blushed. She tried to hold back from laughing so hard. So Jojo swirled her belly button more, giving her the baby talk and kiss noises, and Fluttershy laughed so hard. Jojo can tell that Fluttershy is just as sensitive as Jojo was when it comes to their ticklish side. Fluttershy tells her to stop, and Jojo stopped. Fluttershy actually do like being tickled because it's a stress relief for her, besides taking care animals. She thanked Jojo for all the laughs she needed. They hugged and nuzzled.

1438369507_JojonPony-10-JojopokedFluttershysbellybutton.thumb.jpg.bc5494ee3682aaecfa775bea2cd86eec.jpg

Jojo n Pony-11-Jojo n Pinkie

Jojo saw Pinkie on top of his head waving hi on the upside. She's so random and silly, but she's lovable.

537226137_JojonPony-11-JojonPinkie.thumb.jpg.294def35d94d2a67612f42b0aa58d6ce.jpg

Jojo n Pony-12-Jojo giving Dashie belly raspberries

Jojo loves to give Dashie belly raspberries (and sometimes smooches) and Dashie couldn't even take it. Though, she would love to have to more because she's cute that way.

1120639199_JojonPony-12-JojogivingDashiebellyraspberries.thumb.jpg.a2494b9bbc324152931da4c1ce438026.jpg

Jojo n Pony-13-Derpy saying hi to Mr. Belly

Jojo really loves Derpy Hooves. Derpy was the most unique pony of the bunch, and her derped out eyes makes her very charming. She's very cute, too. Jojo pulls up his shirt a little and have Derpy say hello to his big jiggly belly, Mr. Belly. Derpy greets Mr. Belly(and touch his belly button). Jojo imitates Mr. Belly and tells her that 'would you like to have a hug?' Derpy blushed and said "yes, I do!". She hugged Mr. Belly, and so Jojo hugged and snuggled Derpy as well. "Derpy. You're such a cutie pie." Jojo said. He poked Derpy's belly button, and Derpy laughed. "Your funny." She said. Jojo laughed at her cute response and Derpy laughed again. Both of them are having a great time together.

601243481_JojonPony-13-DerpysayinghitoMr.Belly.thumb.jpg.6ee100af7d3971aa326f14d6d2b89ed6.jpg

Jojo n Pony-14-Lyra hugging Jojo

Lyra and Bon Bon are such an adorable couple and great friends. However, Lyra was so fascinated with humans. She was so fascinated that she had a dream of meeting one. Once Jojo came to Ponyville, Lyra was excited. Jojo met Lyra and Bon Bon and tell them they are adorable. While Bon Bon said thanks, but Lyra jumped up to Jojo, and gave him a hug. It's like her dream has finally come true. Though, Bon Bon was a little annoyed with Lyra's wired antics. Nonetheless, as long as Jojo met some happy ponies, that makes it all worthwhile.

1974736172_JojonPony-14-LyrahuggingJojo.thumb.jpg.1c1245fe6ae2a5eacbceca54d36ad464.jpg

Jojo n Pony-15-HUGSIES!

Jojo and Pinkie Pie gave each other a big hug and they're gonna be best friends forever.

1437349930_JojonPony-15-HUGSIES!.thumb.jpg.81cebc87b316898f6d40c02da6062f2e.jpg

I hope you guys really enjoy it. I really love doing this series and I'll continue to do more when that time comes.

Take care.

-JM

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I'm back with more Jojo n' Pony! 

Jojo n Pony-16-Hi!

(Pinkie Pie jumps up to Jojo and said 'hi' with an adorable smile. She's a lovely friend.)

924618167_JojonPony-16-Hi!.thumb.png.8014f121a3b390eaca323e524f33632a.png

Jojo n Pony-17-Little Bloom and Big Button
(Apple Bloom wonder if she pushed Jojo's belly button. Jojo let her do it.)

1747733036_JojonPony-17-LittleBloomandBigButton.thumb.png.35d57a221a9f8c7b3f461777734f3c7b.png

Jojo n Pony-18-Lovely Sweetie Bellie
(Sweetie Belle gives Jojo a hug. What a sweetheart.)

371750136_JojonPony-18-LovelySweetieBellie.thumb.png.850ff27019d12acfb1fadac6207fd918.png

Jojo n Pony-19-Snoozin' with Bloom

(Isn't it adorable Jojo is sleeping with Apple Bloom?)

856604848_JojonPony-19-SnoozinwithBloom.thumb.png.03690985dc175f6011f50d9706311b82.png

Jojo n Pony-20-Dashie's Revenge

(So, Jojo wrote "Press Me!" on his chubby belly, waiting for ponies to poke his bellybutton. However, Dashie is going to get revenge on Jojo for blowing raspberries on her pudgy tummy. Dashie got the opportunity to blow raspberries on Jojo's belly. "Hey Jojo? May I press the button?" Dashie said with a sinister look on her face. "Sure, Dashie!" Jojo said. He lift his shirt up to give room for Dashie to press his belly button. Instead of pressing the button, Dashie blows his tummy and Jojo bust out laughing. Dashie also laughs because he's enjoying it so much and Dashie really loves to make him laugh. Dashie continues by smooching his chubby tummy, Jojo giggles and laughs harder. Afterwards, Dashie stopped kissing his belly, and Jojo stopped laughing and hugs Dashie and thanking her for 'pushing' his button because he feels so good. "Your welcome." Dashie said. Jojo kisses Dashie on the forehead and blushed. "I love you, Dashie." Jojo reply. Dashie also blushed, but she snuggled and smiled.)

332865055_JojonPony-20-DashiesRavenge.thumb.png.878b3a7f90b6534618a0f577157b40ee.png

Jojo n Pony-21-Kissy Kissy from Derpy

(Derpy kissing and smooching Jojo's belly button because she was falling in love with Mr Belly. Jojo was giggling and blushing because he thought Derpy tickling him. He guess that's the other way around. Nonetheless, he loved it and embraced it.)

2050600864_JojonPony-21-KissyKissyfromDerpy.thumb.png.cfea2bdbf81322c6d92f1910d6e425e6.png

Jojo n Pony-22-Tickling Applejack's bellybutton

(Applejack wasn't the most ticklish pony, but Jojo show her how it's done. Jojo tickling AJ's bellybutton, and she laughed. That little country bumpkin really does shows her soft side.)

1499337941_JojonPony-22-TicklingApplejacksbellybutton.thumb.png.3bfac05dad5163b97e2bbfd6e9efe5cb.png

Jojo n Pony-23-Squishy Squishy by Lyra

(Lrya squishes Jojo's chubby tummy like a soft marshmallow, and Jojo giggles and squeals like a baby. He loves it.)

1159459041_JojonPony-23-SquishySquishybyLyra.thumb.png.97f5823155e46b5cfc391aadcb672536.png

Jojo n Pony-24-Jojo Snuggles Fluttershy
(This pretty much speaks of itself.)

1479044658_JojonPony-24-JojoSnugglesFluttershy.thumb.png.65870a94f4f56a0ef386fce22f47c52e.png

Jojo n Pony-25-Nice Try, Big Boy!
(Jojo would've tickled Rarity, but Rarity use her magic to levitate Jojo just to tease with him. Rarity was the kind of pony that she doesn't wanted to be tickled, but she prefer hugs instead. Jojo agrees)

1684070397_JojonPony-25-NiceTryBigBoy.thumb.png.47cd03e21e9816e5616f3a5f275c318b.png

Jojo n Pony-26-Bellypatting Berry Punch

(Jojo belly patting Berry Punch because she had been drinking too much punch and wanted a belly message. Jojo was just the right person for the job and he enjoyed every minute of it.)

356111938_JojonPony-26-BellypattingBerryPunch.thumb.png.c290fe397ad8a2cf074ae74b8bb051db.png

Jojo n Pony-27-Rubbin that Chubby Pie

(Pinkie Pie has been eating too much sugary sweets and Jojo rubbing that big pink chubby belly of hers (with little kisses on the side). Pinkie was just giggling and laughing all the way through.

2058339140_JojonPony-27-RubbinthatChubbyPie.thumb.png.5e920e0258aa129a631c30f4eb87c7ef.png

Jojo n Pony-28-Giving Moondancer a Kiss
(Jojo kisses Moondancer on the forehead because she's such a precious little baby that needed love and happiness.)

1491711654_JojonPony-28-GivingMoondanceraKiss.thumb.png.485d5ce659adf422ff8dcb22e9f42852.png

So what do you guys think?

Next time, Jojo n Pony continues, but this time, a new fresh look.

Stay tuned.

• Brohoof 1

Hey guys. JMtv here. Jojo n' Pony is going through some changes. 

While the series still remain the same, but Jojo has gotten a makeover.

Instead of a green polo shirt and khaki pants, he wears green pajamas to fit with his new look. Plus, he's a lot more chubbier than he was before.

139380731_AllNewJojonPony.thumb.png.ef4d96f1dd3d19bb65cfa5942e9f0d93.png

Jojo n Pony-29-Derpy digging Jojo's new look

(Even though Jojo is wearing his new outfit, Derpy really like his new look because he look cuter on him.)

1323267684_JojonPony-29-DerpydiggingJojosnewlook.thumb.png.293fd0e3a83865777e7e56999c62af7f.png

Jojo n Pony-30-Lyra Stood Up

(Lyra tried to stood up like a human, but Jojo was impressed by her impersonation.)

1227688266_JojonPony-30-LyraStoodUp.thumb.png.486d71496ccc2f321cc18e1d970b7133.png

Jojo n Pony-31-You Make a Good Babysitter

(Pinkie let Jojo babysitting the Baby Cakes because the Cakes loves his chubby belly.)

1058865038_JojonPony-31-YouMakeaGoodBabysitter.thumb.png.d0e4c92080a38ec16c361027ae2c69f5.png

Jojo n Pony-32-Derpy Loves Mr Belly

(Derpy loves to nuzzle and snuggle Mr Belly because she really loves him so much. Jojo blush at Derpy's cuteness)

1570393925_JojonPony-32-DerpyLovesMrBelly.thumb.png.938083ee0dd5919db67383a0b3859244.png

What do you guys think of this? They'll be more on the way very soon.

Enjoy.

• Brohoof 1

40 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

I really hope this series keeps going. It's absolutely adorable!

Awwwwww thank you thank you thank you so much!:wub: I will definitely keep the series going as long as I could. I love my ponies so much and thank you and everyone enjoyed it. I really appreciate it.:squee:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Hey guys. Jojo n Pony is back! Here's more what this series has in store.

Jojo n Pony-33-Twiley Kisses Jojo

(Twilight kisses Jojo on the cheek because he's the most kind-hearted human being there is.)

87288473_JojonPony-33-TwileyKissesJojo.thumb.PNG.6a8844f3663e1a8fdce20517f1a0939d.PNG

Jojo n Pony-34-Derpy x Mr Belly

(Derpy loves kissing Mr Belly so much and she loves to cuddle with him.)

2028419621_JojonPony-34-DerpyxMrBelly.thumb.PNG.5d6c035a829f9280796e1caec9cc4ace.PNG

Jojo n Pony-35-Jojo and Fluttershy's Cute Moment
(Jojo complimenting Fluttershy for having a cute bellybutton. She blushes and thanking Jojo.)

1392786137_JojonPony-35-JojoandFluttershysCuteMoment.thumb.PNG.7da9c52f71e31a25d7a4de3affacad54.PNG

Jojo n Pony-36-Poke The Pinkie

(Pressing the pink button really made Pinkie crack up and Jojo loved it.)

1186036078_JojonPony-36-PokeThePinkie.thumb.PNG.59a9d10e9fc8f57582c0eedf98752029.PNG

Jojo n Pony-37-Colgate hugging Jojo

(Colgate is such a cute pony that she gave a Jojo a hug. She's so sweet.)

1545834172_JojonPony-37-ColgatehuggingJojo.thumb.PNG.26969941ffb6282d1c3ad287ce4b003e.PNG

Jojo n Pony-38-Jojo and The Great and Ticklish Trixie
(Trixie Lunamoon can be so arrogant, but she couldn't handled being tickled.)

1397693815_JojonPony-38-JojoandTheGreatandTicklishTrixie.thumb.PNG.2bec6a62481b39f3dc23f47c2b87f852.PNG

Jojo n Pony-39-Scootalove
(Scootaloo loves to poke Jojo's bellybutton because it makes a squishy sound. Jojo blushed and he see Scootaloo having fun. He decided to let have at it.)

624662862_JojonPony-39-Scootalove.thumb.PNG.0d4deee0dc57f9b4568fd5cbfa8ea598.PNG

Jojo n Pony-40-Jojo Nuzzling Applejack
(Jojo doesn't need his shirt anymore as he's happy with his big gut. Applejack was fine without his shirt because he likes him just the way he was.)

1723117685_JojonPony-40-JojoNuzzlingApplejack.thumb.PNG.c6ae3c5de79f4dffe10a34d1431f6656.PNG

Jojo n Pony-41-Diamond Tiara's Biggest Dare
(Jojo dares Diamond Tiara to punch his big belly. Just to see how weak she was. Diamond Tiara cringes and Silver Spoon laughs and snickers. CMC was glad to had Jojo as their bodyguard. )

1840807286_JojonPony-41-DiamondTiarasBiggestDare.thumb.PNG.6166af5ffb59d520da34b59f8d2576a1.PNG

Jojo n Pony-42-Soft like a Teddy Bear (Jojo and Dashie)
(Dashie loves to rub Jojo's big chubby belly because it felt so smooth, soft, and cuddly like a teddy bear.)

812356579_JojonPony-42-SoftlikeaTeddyBear(JojoandDashie).thumb.PNG.724e2d7ce80f78d2023ec9addb7eb91a.PNG

Jojo n Pony-43-Jojo Kisses Twiley's Belly
(Jojo loves to kisses Twiley's belly as a great way to make Twilight laugh.)

160361330_JojonPony-43-JojoKissesTwileysBelly.thumb.PNG.31d20c78ccc0125bcae304f88b3577a5.PNG

Jojo n Pony-44-Moondancer Hugging Jojo
(Moondancer always appreciate Jojo for helping out her studies, struggles, and living a happier life. She had become better than ever. Moondancer will always be friends with Jojo. Jojo really loves her for that same reason. Moondancer thanking him and give Jojo a hug. It really warms Jojo's heart.)

703530425_JojonPony-44-MoondancerHuggingJojo.thumb.PNG.e563d705ec58dfef8a711992498fabf3.PNG

Jojo n Pony-45-Jojo pokes Derpy's pudgy belly
(Ponies had pretty pudgy and chubby bellies, and Jojo thought it'll be a cute idea to poke Derpy's belly. Derpy blushes and laughs as she was ticklish.)

400521938_JojonPony-45-JojopokesDerpyspudgybelly.thumb.PNG.576afaf0735ffee9188eb3a150c41f14.PNG

Jojo n Pony-46-Lyra and Bon Bon's Soft and Smooth Night
(Lyra and Bon Bon always love each other, and Jojo joined along for the ride on this very night.)

1880183307_JojonPony-46-LyraandBonBonsSoftandSmoothNight.thumb.PNG.7334b4b3096de382ad3a21dded9c5bf4.PNG

Jojo n Pony-47-Squeaky Belle Couldn't Handled Being Tickled
(Sweetie Belle always squeaks when she's getting tickled and she couldn't handle it.)

839903040_JojonPony-47-SqueakyBelleCouldntHandledBeingTickled.thumb.PNG.d201aa2806da9416d8bcb39147a61483.PNG

Jojo n Pony-48-Soft Like A Pillow (Jojo and Apple Bloom)
(Apple Bloom loves to comfort Jojo's belly as he was soft like a pillow.)

1170483919_JojonPony-48-SoftLikeAPillow(JojoandAppleBloom).thumb.PNG.cec232b234921b4ec4ff723eef8a4ad1.PNG

Jojo n Pony-49-Rarity Hugging Jojo
(Rarity likes Jojo just the way he was as he loves to show off his creativity and his love of ponies. Rarity gives Jojo a hug as a way to show kind and appreciation for this lovable chub-boy. )

1176351113_JojonPony-49-RarityHuggingJojo.thumb.PNG.61e6d60f3a65e1a935b6676e5ac2cf98.PNG

Jojo n Pony-50-Giving Spikey-Wikey a Tickle-Wickle
(Jojo giving Spike a belly tickle was really fun since he was a baby dragon who couldn't handle being ticklish. He such a cutie.)

1875543025_JojonPony-50-GivingSpikey-WikeyaTickle-Wickle.thumb.png.8614a7cca7e3d1698524d6591debcf10.png

So what do you guys think?

There'll be more Jojo n Pony stuff on the way very soon.

Edited by JMTV99

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. JMtv here.

Jojo n Pony is back...for a bit.

1792749398_AllNewJojonPony(revised).thumb.png.51643e6728b57bb568f3102bb5e1e751.png

Sorry if your expecting me to have many Jojo n Pony stuff because plans has to changed since Generation 5 will be coming out in September. I was warming up to G5 after the trailer came out and I'm thinking about doing more G5 stuff. That, and I was busy with school and I couldn't think of any other ideas for Jojo n Pony for awhile.

But the good news is that I made one. So, that's something.

Jojo n Pony-51-Rubbin' Dashie's Pudgy Belly

(Dashie feel so relaxed when Jojo rubbing her pudgy belly. Dashie is so soft and smooth like a baby.)

1215618487_JojonPony-51-RubbinDashiesPudgyBelly.thumb.png.be3be16324026770baabbc529b8d25b6.png

Don't get me wrong, I really love doing this series and I had a lot fun making it and I want to continued making it as much as possible.

However, with a lot of things going on, I had to take a bit of break from Jojo n Pony, so I can rejuvenate myself and think of new creative ideas for Jojo n Pony.

Once the I have great material, I'll definitely come back and do more.

For now, what do you guys thik?

Enjoy,

• 2 weeks later...

WARNING: The following content contains very saucy and suggestive material.

Viewer discretion is advised. 

Hey guys! Jojo n Pony has returned!

This time, the "gloves" are off.

Spoiler

Jojo n Pony-52-My Lovely Kirin

(Autumn Blaze is one fine kirin and she wanted some belly rubs. Jojo took that opportunity and ran with it smoothly.)

Spoiler

608899018_JojonPony-52-MyLovelyKirin.thumb.png.25ff3a68b16375f97cce2cdc717ba9d1.png

Spoiler

Jojo n Pony-53-Just Keep Diggin'

(Applejack keeps digging Jojo's belly button and Jojo couldn't resist it.)

Spoiler

1692719388_JojonPony-53-JustKeepDiggin.thumb.png.6d4441e38b33181f6659a19959bee199.png

Spoiler

Jojo n Pony-54-Moondancer Loves Jojo

Spoiler

(Moondancer-wearing her sexy socks and panties-really loves Jojo. Jojo loves Moondancer, too. Moondancer rubbing and kissing Jojo's chubby belly. Jojo is looking at her with her with bedroom eyes thinking he'll do thing with Moondancer someday.)

Spoiler

171562376_JojonPony-54-MoondancerLovesJojo.thumb.png.f05c6fccb3b0977ec69063b61c193051.png

Spoiler

Jojo n Pony-55-A Kind Hug

(Cuteness and Kindness will always come together.)

983053959_JojonPony-55-AKindHug.thumb.png.c07c20521978a6a1201ea36f2773aa94.png

Spoiler

Jojo n Pony-56-Lyra Loves That Chub

Spoiler

(Lyra wants to comfort Jojo's belly, and Jojo let her had at it. Lyra loves to kiss Jojo's belly and belly button, and cuddling his belly like a squishy and soft pillow.)

Spoiler

1624085339_JojonPony-56-LyraLovesThatChub.thumb.png.1d1ea7cab17b5623c0646ef0331fdb65.png

Spoiler

Jojo n Pony-57-Lovin' That Derp

Spoiler

(Derpy really loves Mr. Belly so much, that she shows off her panties and socks and telling how much she loves Mr. Belly. Derpy kisses all over Jojo's belly, licking it, fingering his belly button with her hoof, and cuddling it for so long. Jojo just loving the moment and he'll might thinking about doing the same thing with Derpy someday.)

Spoiler

971656573_JojonPony-57-LovinThatDerp.thumb.png.062616bd7ed1d8c5f2045e607ad1510e.png

Spoiler

Jojo n Pony-58-A Pie n Jo Comfy Moment

Spoiler

(After eating too many cupcakes, Pinkie Pie feels stuffed. She lie on Jojo's belly to relax herself. Jojo giggled and smiled. Seeing that cute pink horse rubbing her belly while landing on top of Jojo was so lovely to him )

Spoiler

1473648539_JojonPony-58-APienJoComfyMoment.thumb.png.a2080c714ff2746e4e8767236b86dfba.png

Spoiler

Jojo n Pony-59-Tummy Buzz

(Dashie is giving Jojo belly buzzes and Jojo couldn't take it.)

Spoiler

319502383_JojonPony-59-TummyBuzz.thumb.png.6ff87abf37e54667fd9ddfa05c87ad69.png

Spoiler

Jojo n Pony-60-Tickling and Twirling That Twiley Button

Spoiler

(Jojo loves to tickle and twirl Twilight's belly button while Twiley was in sexy socks and panties. Twiley herself just loving the moment.)

Spoiler

709487956_JojonPony-60-TicklingandTwirlingThatTwileyButton.thumb.png.00b69b673babbe49fc6b49b466913566.png

So that's all I got for today.

What do you guys think?

Enjoy.

Edited by JMTV99

14 hours ago, JMTV99 said:

WARNING: The following content contains very saucy and suggestive material.

Viewer discretion is advised. 

Hey guys! Jojo n Pony has returned!

This time, the "gloves" are off.

Reveal hidden contents

Jojo n Pony-52-My Lovely Kirin

(Autumn Blaze is one fine kirin and she wanted some belly rubs. Jojo took that opportunity and ran with it smoothly.)

Reveal hidden contents

608899018_JojonPony-52-MyLovelyKirin.thumb.png.25ff3a68b16375f97cce2cdc717ba9d1.png

Reveal hidden contents

Jojo n Pony-53-Just Keep Diggin'

(Applejack keeps digging Jojo's belly button and Jojo couldn't resist it.)

Reveal hidden contents

1692719388_JojonPony-53-JustKeepDiggin.thumb.png.6d4441e38b33181f6659a19959bee199.png

Reveal hidden contents

Jojo n Pony-54-Moondancer Loves Jojo

Reveal hidden contents

(Moondancer-wearing her sexy socks and panties-really loves Jojo. Jojo loves Moondancer, too. Moondancer rubbing and kissing Jojo's chubby belly. Jojo is looking at her with her with bedroom eyes thinking he'll do thing with Moondancer someday.)

Reveal hidden contents

171562376_JojonPony-54-MoondancerLovesJojo.thumb.png.f05c6fccb3b0977ec69063b61c193051.png

Reveal hidden contents

Jojo n Pony-55-A Kind Hug

(Cuteness and Kindness will always come together.)

983053959_JojonPony-55-AKindHug.thumb.png.c07c20521978a6a1201ea36f2773aa94.png

Reveal hidden contents

Jojo n Pony-56-Lyra Loves That Chub 1.08 MB · 0 downloads

Reveal hidden contents

(Lyra wants to comfort Jojo's belly, and Jojo let her had at it. Lyra loves to kiss Jojo's belly and belly button, and cuddling his belly like a squishy and soft pillow.)

Reveal hidden contents

1624085339_JojonPony-56-LyraLovesThatChub.thumb.png.1d1ea7cab17b5623c0646ef0331fdb65.png

Reveal hidden contents

Jojo n Pony-57-Lovin' That Derp

Reveal hidden contents

(Derpy really loves Mr. Belly so much, that she shows off her panties and socks and telling how much she loves Mr. Belly. Derpy kisses all over Jojo's belly, licking it, fingering his belly button with her hoof, and cuddling it for so long. Jojo just loving the moment and he'll might thinking about doing the same thing with Derpy someday.)

Reveal hidden contents

971656573_JojonPony-57-LovinThatDerp.thumb.png.062616bd7ed1d8c5f2045e607ad1510e.png

Reveal hidden contents

Jojo n Pony-58-A Pie n Jo Comfy Moment

Reveal hidden contents

(After eating too many cupcakes, Pinkie Pie feels stuffed. She lie on Jojo's belly to relax herself. Jojo giggled and smiled. Seeing that cute pink horse rubbing her belly while landing on top of Jojo was so lovely to him )

Reveal hidden contents

1473648539_JojonPony-58-APienJoComfyMoment.thumb.png.a2080c714ff2746e4e8767236b86dfba.png

Reveal hidden contents

Jojo n Pony-59-Tummy Buzz

(Dashie is giving Jojo belly buzzes and Jojo couldn't take it.)

Reveal hidden contents

319502383_JojonPony-59-TummyBuzz.thumb.png.6ff87abf37e54667fd9ddfa05c87ad69.png

Reveal hidden contents

Jojo n Pony-60-Tickling and Twirling That Twiley Button

Reveal hidden contents

(Jojo loves to tickle and twirl Twilight's belly button while Twiley was in sexy socks and panties. Twiley herself just loving the moment.)

Reveal hidden contents

709487956_JojonPony-60-TicklingandTwirlingThatTwileyButton.thumb.png.00b69b673babbe49fc6b49b466913566.png

So that's all I got for today.

What do you guys think?

Enjoy.

Cute as always.