how would the mane 5 react to rainbow dash being undead?

Scootaloo9074090

(edited)

how would the mane 5 react to rainbow dash being undead  would they still be friend with rainbow dash or would you abandoned her?

after Pinkie pie murder rainbow dash and turn her into cupcake

some dark magic brought rainbow dash to life and   get revenge on pinkie pie but found  out that her universe wouldn't last and her world started to fall apart because her world was born down in the Dark Multiverse but now undead rainbow dash found herself meeting her Prime equestria counterpart

den2u8s-587eee96-ab00-4653-a76c-e98b38b2f34e.pngUndead Rainbow dash ( Cupcake ) or maybe go through a portal to a different universe  and undead rainbow dash face off prime equestria rainbow dash

Prime Rainbow Dash Vs Undead Rainbow Dash

Edited by shadow565787

1 hour ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

after Pinkie pie murder rainbow dash and turn her into cupcake

To quote PONY.MOV Rainbow Dash, this isn't canon. Cupcakes fanfic ideas are not even imaginably canon for obvious reasons. :mustache:

Honestly, I thought this thread was going to be about the Mane 5 from G5 reacting to Rainbow Dash coming back from the dead. :nom: Her other friends would just want her to rest in peace. 

Am I the only one who thought "Cupcakes" was seriously over rated, and rather poorly written? The only thing I liked about it was it inspired these two wonderful songs. (It took me more than a year to find out these are covers to the songs in the "Portals" video game)

15 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Am I the only one who thought "Cupcakes" was seriously over rated, and rather poorly written? 

Distaste for Cupcakes is not unpopular at all. Even the author, Sergeant Sprinkles, agreed it was terrible. :maud: It's just the effect that it had on the fandom that can never be forgotten.  

7 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Distaste for Cupcakes is not unpopular at all. Even the author, Sergeant Sprinkles, agreed it was terrible. :maud: It's just the effect that it had on the fandom that can never be forgotten.  

I don't have a distaste for it. I just, like I said, find it over rated and poorly written. I personally don't see what the big deal is.