Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi there, everypony!

Ice Princess Silky

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Online, actually, I've known about it for quite some time now. Just too super shy to engage ^~^

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

What's not to love?! I adored the animation style, the pastel colors, the principles and meanings of the show. Would *love* to meet more like-minded people interested in RP or making new friends to share the interest with. c: 

I don't know what else to post here but if you'd like me to talk more about my OC or something, her name is Star Silk! She loves pursuing her passions in potion making, exploring forests to find rare, exotic plants to examine or extract their magical properties from. Oh! Magic. She loves magic, but she's not a unicorn so alchemy is the closest she can get <3 

• Brohoof 12

Moments ago, TheRockARooster said:

Hi StarSilk, welcome to the forums.

I hope you have a great time and make lots of new friends. ^^

Thank you so much ;~;

• Brohoof 4

omg omg you guys are soooo sweet!
Yes I am looking forward to making new friends and maybe making new storylines with our OCs, just feel free to message me to get started ;~;

@Astral Soul Thankies ;~;
@Partialgeek514 *hoof bump*
@Lunaholic *Squee*

@Metal Brony 42 \m/ rock on!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Hey @Ocean Wavedream! Yeah, Rainbow Dash may be 20% cooler, but Twilight is still my favorite. Oh my gosh and Pinkie Pie ... and Fluttershy. Oh! Oh! and Rarity or Applejack! *group hugs the ponies*

Okay, I can't really choose one :mlp_laugh:

Edited by StarSilk
  • Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, StarSilk said:

Thanks a lot, @Splashee I still feel a little bit like a derp on the site. Trying to figure things out and what not :lostit:

That's the fun part. Feel free to ask anything :grin:

• Brohoof 1

Well, @Splashee you have like... the coolest signature banner! I'd like to make one, myself. Is there any way I can find specific instructions on the site that tells me how big it must be to fit? I'm scared to make a mistake. @.@ 

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Ocean Wavedream said:

BTW, nice OC, are you into roleplaying?

Absolutely! That's why I'm on the site >w< 
I'm looking for new friends for her to meet and character develop/build new friendship memories with x3 

• Brohoof 2

30 minutes ago, StarSilk said:

Well, @Splashee you have like... the coolest signature banner! I'd like to make one, myself. Is there any way I can find specific instructions on the site that tells me how big it must be to fit? I'm scared to make a mistake. @.@ 

To answer your question, go to your account settings. Select the "signature" option and it will tell you the exact measurements. Hope this helps! IjVFk15.png

• Brohoof 1