Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mane Six Vs Ultron Who would win?

Scootaloo9074090

ultron-mvcinfinite-artwork.jpg&ehk=RUIVz

Ultron is essentially both a cold-blooded machine and a cruel tyrant. It sees humanity (and organic life in general) as the reason peace cannot be achieved, and has absolutely no qualms about removing it altogether. It is also somewhat egotistical, and sees itself as untouchable and a greater power than anything else, even centering the reborn mechanical civilization in its image. Ultron is also a ruthless sadist, as it actually enjoys killing and massacring any humans it comes across, as well as gloating about how he single-handedly killed most of the Avengers 

The Mane 6 who would win in a fight Ultron or the mane six?

Edited by Scootaloo9074090

Ultron's weaknesses:

Screenshot_20210816-201417.jpg

Horse weaknesses: being made of meat

So unless twilight can whip out some reality bending magic equal to chaos magic, I'd say Ultron is in the lead here. Whether we can conclude that Equestria has this type of magic based on what we've seen is up to interpretation.

Edited by TransPirate

(edited)
18 hours ago, Lunaholic said:

Everything have their weaknesses and afaik, anything made of metal is highly vulnerable to magic. Mane 6 together with magical powers of Twily and Rarity can easily win this one

Screenshot_20210816-201417.jpg  

Probably Twilight sparkles magic or any of the mane six can't defeat him easily without chaos magic well only discord can defeat him with chaos magic and Ultron might create

artificial Intelligent  Self aware robotic version of the  Mane Six Self aware robot  Mane Six ( Cozy glow creation )

Edited by shadow565787

The main six friendship of magic is the most power magic there is so the friendship blast would not work on Ultron because Ultron is not powered by magic unless there friendship power beats any forum of power in which case Ultron loses.   

I have a feeling that Twilight will have no problem with Ultron, considering she has powerful magic.

Also, doesn't Ultron need spares of itself or access to internal networking to be hard to beat? Or am I just over-thinking? Cause as far as I'm aware, the only thing in Equestria that are even slightly technologically advanced are the arcade games Button Mash was seen playing, and I highly doubt those would be of any use for it

Edited by Reality Check

• 4 weeks later...
On 2021-08-18 at 6:56 AM, Reality Check said:

I have a feeling that Twilight will have no problem with Ultron, considering she has powerful magic.

Also, doesn't Ultron need spares of itself or access to internal networking to be hard to beat? Or am I just over-thinking? Cause as far as I'm aware, the only thing in Equestria that are even slightly technologically advanced are the arcade games Button Mash was seen playing, and I highly doubt those would be of any use for it

ultron-mvcinfinite-artwork.jpg&ehk=RUIVz

Ultron’s abilities vary with each upgrade but include: superhuman strength durability, the power of flight, and various offensive weapons such as concussion blasters, radiation emitters and his “encephalo-ray,” which plunges its victims into a deathlike coma. The latter also allows Ultron to mesmerize and fully control the minds of his victims, alter their memories, or implant subliminal hypnotic commands within their minds to be enacted at a later time. Since he can transfer his consciousness from body to body, he is nearly indestructible.

Ultron sometimes uses a “molecular rearranger” (which renders Adamantium temporarily malleable) to reconstruct or modify his body. His inventions include androne-mutation gas. This gas converted hundreds of humans into mindless metallic-bodied slaves composed of Gallium Arsenide with built-in, makeshift computer chips that Ultron could control remotely through his own central consciousness.

In terms of his upgraded body, he usually goes for a metallic humanoid form topped by a bizarre, gaping-mouthed head that vaguely resembles a jack o’ lantern, often featuring twin electrodes affixed to the sides of his head. Since his Ultron-6 body, Ultron incorporates Adamantium (the strongest metal, which also coats Wolverine’s skeleton) into his frame, which is powered by an internal nuclear reactor. The Adamantium in question was procured for the evil robot by a brainwashed Vision.

When it comes to enemies of Ultron, the sky’s the limit. Wanting to wipe out all of humanity, he is basically the adversary of every single hero AND villain on the planet, particularly the Avengers. Ultron cannot even get his own creations, like Jocasta, to side with him. He is pretty much alone in the universe and that is how he likes it, given his “noble” mission of mass genocide.Screenshot_20210816-201417.jpg

Horse weaknesses: being made of meat

So unless twilight can whip out some reality bending magic equal to chaos magic, I'd say Ultron is in the lead here. Whether we can conclude that Equestria has this type of magic based on what we've seen is up to interpretation. well Discord is the master of Chaos so he can beat Ultron

The Mane 6

Edited by Scootaloo9074090