G5 song titles revealed.

CastletonSnob

• The title was changed to G5 song titles revealed.

I'm curious for how all these will sound. The two we've heard some of so far (Fit Right In and Glowin Up) are unimpressive, so I am concerned on how the rest of the songs will sound. The title "Danger, Danger, (Angry Mob)" does have me intrigued though. The first thing I think about when I hear that title is "Kill the Beast" from Beauty and the Beast.

• Brohoof 3

Interesting. I'm familiar with Fit Right In. Everything else is completely new.

I really hope the songs will be as good as Daniel Ingram songs, because I'll be very disappointing if they didn't.

1 hour ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

They better be good and not lousy current pop songs. I have the sinking feeling they will be though. :worry:

I don't really have faith they'll be good. I mean, I don't like to be negative generally but I feel looking at the trailers that Gen 5 looks like it was animated by the people who made the Emoji movie or something. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and being cautiously optimistic, which is probably the most reasonable approach to take right now to such a radical departure from what people liked about G4.

• Brohoof 1

All my money is on Danger, Danger, (Angry Mob) being my favorite song of the film. :eager:

2 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

They better be good and not lousy current pop songs. I have the sinking feeling they will be though. :worry:

Well, Equestria Girls let that bar sink a long time ago. :twi: MLP pop songs are usually alright to me and do not deserve to be compared to what is on the radio now. :maud:

• Brohoof 1

I'm a bit surprised that "Danger Danger" is the second-to-last song.  I mean, I thought the plot of the movie was going to get kicked off when the earth ponies in Maretime Bay threw Sunny and Izzy out, so that song would make more sense as the second song (or so) than as the second-to-last.

• Brohoof 1

I'm just going to throw this out there.

Even though Danger Danger got a lot of people intrigued, I have a strong feeling that either two songs, I'm Looking Out For You or Glowin Up, will be the main highlight of the entire movie after when it came out due to it's deep themes. I could be wrong, though.

Edited by JMTV99

As a fan of Pop music, I have high hopes for these songs! I'm just not one for being negative, I try to keep an optimistic mind.

So I think the movie and songs will be really good tbh.

Fit Right in is actually a song title in FiM. :O

(The Yona & Rarity song)