Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will Pipp Petals Be 1/2 Of The New "Sparity (Spike x Rarity) Ship In The MLP G5 Series?

bwrosas

Will Pipp Petals Be 1/2 Of The New "Sparity (Spike x Rarity) Ship In The MLP G5 Series?

With everyone saying she's basically the G5 answer to Rarity, it makes you wonder, that when the series comes out next year, could she have a dragon crush on her? Sure, we won't see any dragons in the movie, since it's meant to introduce us to the G5 Characters.

But that doesn't mean when the series debuts, we won't see them, cause IMHO, we will see them. And I feel, that with the G5 Series coming, I have a feeling we will a get a small to medium size male dragon introduce into the group.

And, I have a feeling that just like with Spike falling for Rarity in G4, the same may happen here, but with Pipp in the Rarity role.

Comments are Welcomed

I don't feel like Hasbro wants to repeat a lot of what went on in G4 - and the history of that ship in particular is one they probably want to avoid. I do agree however, Pipp is most likely to be crushed on so I could see her having to deal with fawning pony fans from time to time.

It's still too soon to say whether or not other species will be present in G5 since the promotional material hasn't shown any hints they plan to revisit them at all, so I have no clue whether a dragon, changeling, yak, griffon, or hippogriff will accompany the Mane 5 in the series.