Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

More storyboards for the G5 series.

CastletonSnob

This look interesting pretty interesting. It does look like an episode will be focusing on Pipp and from the look of her expressions, she looks like she's doesn't care and sense of pride in her whenever she did something wrong.

Maybe I'm digging it way too deep into it, but we'll see this will played out in the series.

Once again, it surprises me that these series storyboards are being leaked this early on, but they look interesting. The first one seems like the characters are playing some form of laser tag, and Zipp is irritated at her sister for some reason (probably related to the game). As for the second one, it's harder to tell the specifics of what's going on, but it looks like Pipp is singing while walking along side Hitch in some town wearing a jacket. The facial expressions in these images seem pretty well done, and they do give some hope that the series will do a much better job at developing the characters than the movie did (especially when it comes to Pipp).

So it turns out some of these possibly might not be legit.

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2021/10/the-g5-series-boards-and-concepts-were.html

It's possibly that we may have been fooled, fandom! Over the past few weeks, an artist has been posting boards and teasers of a "Stallion do well" character (among other things) labeled as "2022 My Little Pony Series", citing that he is involved at the company working on it, Atomic Cartoons. We've been told by a trusted inside source there that he has, in fact, never worked at the company. There are of course other possibilities here, as Hasbro and Netflix have many moving parts, but for now we can at least say when it comes to the series Atomic Cartoons is currently working on, this has nothing to do with it.

The weebly site he was uploading to was taken offline yesterday. 

Well then.:mlp_wat:

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Toastypk said:

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2021/10/the-g5-series-boards-and-concepts-were.html

It's possibly that we may have been fooled, fandom! Over the past few weeks, an artist has been posting boards and teasers of a "Stallion do well" character (among other things) labeled as "2022 My Little Pony Series", citing that he is involved at the company working on it, Atomic Cartoons. We've been told by a trusted inside source there that he has, in fact, never worked at the company. There are of course other possibilities here, as Hasbro and Netflix have many moving parts, but for now we can at least say when it comes to the series Atomic Cartoons is currently working on, this has nothing to do with it.

Wow, what an imposter. That's the must sus thing I have read all day. (It was just calling for an among us reference...)

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-10-23 at 3:20 PM, Toastypk said:

Well crap.

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-10-23 at 12:20 PM, Toastypk said:

Part of me feels like using one of the last show’s most infamous episodes to use as the first thing to shout out should have been a red flag 

• Brohoof 2

13 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

They seriously need to make a joke about this in the show now. :mlp_icwudt: I can imagine right now, Hitch looking at a poster of Mare Do Well and then reacting by scoffing, going, "Not in a million years.". 

I know that reference :D

• Brohoof 3