Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC] Rediscovering Equestria (G5)

Skylight Scintillate

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Hey uh, what's going on? It's been over a month since anyone has replied. Has everyone been very busy or lost interest?

Yeah, I was gonna say, why is no one responding?

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Yeah I think that we are all waiting for barony-mouse. Do the rest of you all think that it would make most sense to cut to the next morning instead of waiting for abrony-mouse?

Agreed

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

to get back into the RP I made a summary of it - here it is if anypony finds it useful :3 

Mango, Dusty, Reality and Plum – four foals of different races bump into each other in the aftermath of magic returning. Reality and Dusty talk about magic. Mango talks about flying. They make Plum fly.

The four bump into the Princesses, Izzy, Hitch and Sunny. Talk about world events and history occurs. They decide to figure out why ponies lost their magic. They start by deciding to ingratiate themselves with Sunny by helping to rebuild her lighthouse. They go the lighthouse but decide to work on it tomorrow and to have a sleepover with Plum for now.

At Plum’s place, the foals talk about each other’s homes and interests. Reality and Dusty live in Bridlewood (in trees). Reality likes art. Dusty likes books. Plum also likes books and lives in a place with electricity and, until recently, anti-personnel devices. Mango likes flying and lives at the base of the mountain with social media and mysterious iPones.

Plum’s mom puts the foals to bed. Mango naughtily stays awake, but only long enough to ask if everypony else is awake before she is softly snoring.

Everypony other than Mango wakes up. Breakfast + reality check discusses being an artist. Earth pony magic discussion.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...