Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private New Adventures with New Friends: An MLP G5 RP between Courageous Thunder Dash, Sparklefan1234 and Totally Lyra

Courageous Thunder Dash

1 minute ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@Sparklefan1234

"Yep, that's him. I really like quirky animal characters. They just really add on to the humor, like Kristoff's reindeer Sven." Chelsea said back. "Ah that movie...I still remember when I had that job at the disney store as the karaoke facilitator. Man, so many little ones wanted to sing "Let It Go..." Thundy commented. "Anyway, didn't you say some of your friends would come to meet us?" Chelsea asked. 

"Yeah, but they might be a while. Sunny and Izzy both kinda go to the beat of their own drummers." 

1 minute ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@Sparklefan1234

"That's fine. So...what is there to do around here? Seems like there's quite a bit to do..." Thundy said looking around. "Maybe you could show us around...take us to some of your favorite places around here..." Chelsea suggested. 

"Izzy likes playing skee-ball on the boardwalk, does this place have a boardwalk?" 

@Sparklefan1234

"Wait...skeeball? You mean to tell me that this place has an arcade? Putting the pieces together...there must be an arcade around here and by what you said, it could be by the boardwalk, which is also close the beach..." Thundy said putting things together. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Thundy said:

@Sparklefan1234

"Wait...skeeball? You mean to tell me that this place has an arcade? Putting the pieces together...there must be an arcade around here and by what you said, it could be by the boardwalk, which is also close the beach..." Thundy said putting things together. 

"We're close to Maretime Bay which, is where Sunny and Izzy are. I'm just here in Friendshire to get content for my vlog."

32 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@Sparklefan1234

"Hm? Wait...Friendshire is a ways from where we are...so...if Maretime Bay is close to here...then is this...Maretime Island or....Maretime Paradise?" Chelsea asked looking a little confused at Pipp's statements. 

"Maretime Paradise is a retirement community. My Grandmarent's live there." 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

3 hours ago, Izzy Moonbow said:

*Thinking* "Kirin? You mean like, @Treeglow Flicker  Maiden of the House of Many Problems?" 

"Exactly! I passed by a couple kirin earlier who seemed to be headed toward the beach. If they're still there, maybe we can give them a proper Maretime Bay welcome and show them around," Sunny said, gesturing down a path on their left toward the ocean.

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

"Exactly! I passed by a couple kirin earlier who seemed to be headed toward the beach. If they're still there, maybe we can give them a proper Maretime Bay welcome and show them around," Sunny said, gesturing down a path on their left toward the ocean.

"I got you, Sunny." *Smiles*

Edited by Sparklefan1234

@Sparklefan1234

"I see, wow, you got quite a bit to do around here. Do you happen to have a bowling alley around here?" Thundy asked. "Thundy loves to bowl. He's gotten some really high scores. You should see his form though. It's so awesome to watch. He's taught me how to do it as well." Chelsea added. 

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@Sparklefan1234

"I see, wow, you got quite a bit to do around here. Do you happen to have a bowling alley around here?" Thundy asked. "Thundy loves to bowl. He's gotten some really high scores. You should see his form though. It's so awesome to watch. He's taught me how to do it as well." Chelsea added. 

*Pipp checks her phone* "Umm...Yup. Right by the Sleepy Farms Petting Zoo." 

@Sparklefan1234

"Would you be up for a few rounds of bowling while we wait for your other friends to show up?" Thundy asked. He was debating whether to shift into his anthro form, but didn't want to spook any of the other townsponies. 

• Brohoof 1

Sunny was getting close to the beach when she noticed something slightly off. "Where is everypony," she wondered aloud, looking around at the small amount of ponies enjoying the water. "It's a warm day, not a cloud in sight. There should be crowds of ponies out here. Unless..." She looked back at Izzy. "Is there something going on in town today that I forgot about?"

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Thundy said:

@Sparklefan1234

"Would you be up for a few rounds of bowling while we wait for your other friends to show up?" Thundy asked. He was debating whether to shift into his anthro form, but didn't want to spook any of the other townsponies. 

"Sure! I'm the Wii Bowling Champion of Zephyr Heights!" *Proud* 

2 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Sunny was getting close to the beach when she noticed something slightly off. "Where is everypony," she wondered aloud, looking around at the small amount of ponies enjoying the water. "It's a warm day, not a cloud in sight. There should be crowds of ponies out here. Unless..." She looked back at Izzy. "Is there something going on in town today that I forgot about?"

"Pipp told me something yesterday about Gryphons and a place called "Friendshire". Maybe it's an old Gryphons home or something.".

@Sparklefan1234

"Wii bowling? Of course that's easy...I'm talking about the real thing...you did say that there was a bowling alley somewhere around here...close to the Sleepy Farms Petting Zoo...would you wanna head there now?" Thundy asked. 

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Thundy said:

@Sparklefan1234

"Wii bowling? Of course that's easy...I'm talking about the real thing...you did say that there was a bowling alley somewhere around here...close to the Sleepy Farms Petting Zoo...would you wanna head there now?" Thundy asked. 

*Grumbling to herself* "Easy for the naturally coordinated." "Sure, let's go!" 

21 hours ago, Izzy Moonbow said:

"Pipp told me something yesterday about Gryphons and a place called "Friendshire". Maybe it's an old Gryphons home or something.".

"So everypony went to see gryphons? That doesn't make - wait, gryphons, you're right!" Sunny blurted out. "Since the kirin from earlier aren't here, how about we see if the gryphons I heard some ponies talking about earlier are still around." Sunny turned away from the beach and started heading back into town, hoping she and Izzy might be able to spot the town's newest visitors.

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

"Since the kirin from earlier aren't here, how about we see if the gryphons I heard some ponies talking about earlier are still around."

*Thinking hard* "Wow and ponies tell me *I'm* difficult to understand." :wacko:

On 2022-03-19 at 10:51 AM, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@Sparklefan1234

Thundy and Chelsea waited for Pipp to take the lead since they really didn't know where everything was. "I really can't wait to meet your other friends. What are they like? You did mention Sunny..." Chelsea commented. 

"Well, Izzy is the fun one, Hitch is the sensible one, Zipp is the confident one and Sunny is the open-minded one." 

On 2022-03-19 at 2:34 PM, Izzy Moonbow said:

*Thinking hard* "Wow and ponies tell me *I'm* difficult to understand." :wacko:

"Sorry. How about we find those gryphons we heard about earlier."

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@Sparklefan1234

"Ooh, I'd love to meet Izzy." Chelsea said smiling. "Your other friends all sound like great ponies to have fun together with." Thundy commented as he and Chelsea followed Pipp to the bowling alley. 

"Cool! I'll set that up." *Smiles and dials phone to call Sunny Starscout* 

Sunny looked down to her side as a muffled sound started playing from her saddlebags. She opened the bag, revealing a much more audible "as strong as horses. We've got hearts, as strong... ". She quickly pulled out her phone and answered without checking who was calling, stopping her ringtone mid-chorus.