Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private New Adventures with New Friends: An MLP G5 RP between Courageous Thunder Dash, Sparklefan1234 and Totally Lyra

Courageous Thunder Dash

10 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

"Sorry. How about we find those gryphons we heard about earlier."

"Okie dokie, Thor's brother!" 

8 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Sunny looked down to her side as a muffled sound started playing from her saddlebags. She opened the bag, revealing a much more audible "as strong as horses. We've got hearts, as strong... ". She quickly pulled out her phone and answered without checking who was calling, stopping her ringtone mid-chorus.

*Bopping her head, singing, disappointed* "We've got hea- Aww." 

6 hours ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@Sparklefan1234 @Totally Lyra

Thundy and Chelsea continued to walk with Pipp as they watched her call her friend on her cell phone. Both were eager to meet Pipp's other friends. CHelsea took out her iPhone and snapped a few pictures of Maretime Bay. 

"Wow! Those're some great pics, guys!" *Smiles* 

"Pipp, is that you?" Sunny asked into her phone, having heard what sounded like Pipp talking to somepony else on the other end. Sunny chuckled before speaking into her phone again, "did I just get saddle-dialed? You there, Pipp?"

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Totally Lyra said:

"Pipp, is that you?" Sunny asked into her phone, having heard what sounded like Pipp talking to somepony else on the other end. Sunny chuckled before speaking into her phone again, "did I just get saddle-dialed? You there, Pipp?"

*Scrambling* "Hello? Sunny? Hello!!?" "Pipp is- I mean, I'm here!". 

Thundy thought he heard another voice from somewhere, his ears twitched. "Uh...I think I hear another voice..." He said turning to face Pipp, seeing her with her cell phone. "Pipp...you may want to talk in your phone..." Thundy said. 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Thundy said:

Thundy thought he heard another voice from somewhere, his ears twitched. "Uh...I think I hear another voice..." He said turning to face Pipp, seeing her with her cell phone. "Pipp...you may want to talk in your phone..." Thundy said. 

@Totally Lyra

"Yeah, so, my friend Thundy's been hearing voices and a ringing in his ears, do you know what that might mean?". 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Sunny continued chuckling for a couple more seconds before getting her thoughts together again. "Ringing in his ears? Has he been listening to music too loud? Oh hey, Pipp are you still in Maretime Bay? Me and Izzy are looking to show some visitors around the town and maybe make some new friends in the process. Want to meet up first?"

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Sunny continued chuckling for a couple more seconds before getting her thoughts together again. "Ringing in his ears? Has he been listening to music too loud? Oh hey, Pipp are you still in Maretime Bay? Me and Izzy are looking to show some visitors around the town and maybe make some new friends in the process. Want to meet up first?"

"Sure. I'm not doing anything important." *Bowling pins cracking in the background* :pistachio:

@Sparklefan1234

Thundy ended up facepalming since Pipp thought something that was totally off the subject. "I really don't know what's up with these ponies..." Chelsea said telekinetically to Thundy. "Me neither...like...how do they know about Friendshire?" Thundy asked telekinetically. 

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@Sparklefan1234

Thundy ended up facepalming since Pipp thought something that was totally off the subject. "I really don't know what's up with these ponies..." Chelsea said telekinetically to Thundy. "Me neither...like...how do they know about Friendshire?" Thundy asked telekinetically. 

*Telekinetically* "Surely you can't be serious. It's Fillydelphia's top tourism destination." 

"Also, before you ask "How did she do that!?" There's an app for that." *Smiles cheekily* 

Sunny heard the distinct sound of a bowling ball sending pins flying. "Are you at the bowling alley?" she asked. "We'll be right over in a few minutes." She put her phone away and turned to Izzy. "How good is your bowling?"

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Totally Lyra said:

Sunny heard the distinct sound of a bowling ball sending pins flying. "Are you at the bowling alley?" she asked. "We'll be right over in a few minutes." She put her phone away and turned to Izzy. "How good is your bowling?"

"My bowling?" "Um...I can pour cereal into them." :P

Sunny stared at Izzy for a moment, then cracked a smile. "Good enough," she said as they started heading toward the bowling alley. "I'm not very good at it either. I don't go often, but at least I only get a few gutter balls per game now."

• Brohoof 1

@Sparklefan1234

"Great, now Pipp has telekinetic abilities, how much weirder can things get?" Thundy said with a rather annoyed tone. He was just ready to go bowling, and getting a little fed up with the antics of these ponies. He was starting to think they could be aliens in disguise or even mystical beings with celestial powers...

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Totally Lyra said:

Sunny stared at Izzy for a moment, then cracked a smile. "Good enough," she said as they started heading toward the bowling alley. "I'm not very good at it either. I don't go often, but at least I only get a few gutter balls per game now."

"I am a master at cheesy checkers, though." *Proud*

"It's a game where you play using cubes of cheese instead of checkers and the first pony to finish without tossing their cookies wins!". 

4 minutes ago, Thundy said:

@Sparklefan1234

"Great, now Pipp has telekinetic abilities, how much weirder can things get?" Thundy said with a rather annoyed tone. He was just ready to go bowling, and getting a little fed up with the antics of these ponies. He was starting to think they could be aliens in disguise or even mystical beings with celestial powers...

*Thinking, internally* "I'm beginning to think Thundy is becoming fed up with my pony antics...Nah, I'm charming and adorable!" *BIG SMILE* 

"Let's just head to the bowling alley already. I'm so eager to play a couple games...and meet your friends." Thundy said waiting for Pipp to take the lead again so they could get to the bowling alley. Chelsea had taken a few more pictures with her iPhone. 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

"Let's just head to the bowling alley already. I'm so eager to play a couple games...and meet your friends." Thundy said waiting for Pipp to take the lead again so they could get to the bowling alley. Chelsea had taken a few more pictures with her iPhone. 

"As my father used to say: "Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow?"."

Edited by Sparklefan1234

After a few minutes, Sunny and Izzy arrived at Maretime Strike, the city's main bowling alley. "I hope they're here," Sunny said as she began looking around. It was only just now occurring to her that she forgot to ask which bowling alley.

• Brohoof 1

”And that in my world, is called procrastination.” Thundy replied to Pipp’s comment, seeing a bowling alley ahead called “Maretime Strike.” “Well here we are finally.” Chelsea said with a smile, seeing an orange and pink pony with a blue mane. “Are those your friends over there?” Chelsea asked looking at Pipp. 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

After a few minutes, Sunny and Izzy arrived at Maretime Strike, the city's main bowling alley. "I hope they're here," Sunny said as she began looking around. It was only just now occurring to her that she forgot to ask which bowling alley.

*Looking around* "I'm starving! Where are the Lucky Chomps and the Admiral Munch?" 

36 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

”And that in my world, is called procrastination.” Thundy replied to Pipp’s comment, seeing a bowling alley ahead called “Maretime Strike.” “Well here we are finally.” Chelsea said with a smile, seeing an orange and pink pony with a blue mane. “Are those your friends over there?” Chelsea asked looking at Pipp. 

@Totally Lyra

"I think so." *Waving* "Sunny, Izzy!? Hey!".

"It's not that kind of 'bowl'ing Izzy, but they might offer some snacks in here," Sunny started to tell Izzy, but stopped to look around when she heard her friend's voice call out to her. She spotted Pipp walking up with a couple of what appeared to be gryphons. "Woah, who are your friends Pipp?"

• Brohoof 1