Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I just became a unicorn! Ask me anything.

North Star

This thing on my head is very uncomfortable, but at least it lets me type....

Hello ponyfriends. Today I opened a strange pink looking package in my mail... and when I opened it I became a unicorn! I bet you have questions :P 

To start things off: yes, I am adorable :3

But are you an able door?

Did the pink package dissappear upon opening?

Is the pink of any significance to your condition, ie. the color of your horn or its magical aura?

Does your horn function?

Do you wish to keep it?

How much would you pay to have it removed?

How much would you have to be paid to have it removed?

Do your parents approve? How high to their eyebrows raise? Which of them raises theirs higher?

Who sent the package?

Would you have preferred something else magically appear?

What do you plan to do now?

Sorry for the delay. I was busy brushing my mane....

Happy to answer your questions. Moving about is no problem at all. Basically, if I wanted to move as a human I wouldn't think about moving my muscles. As a unicorn it is similar, except when I need to open a door or type a paragraph, instead of muscles moving, my horn lights up and creates the telekinetic effect I want. Other than the lack of sensory feedback, it's pretty much the same. I mean I typed this whole long-winded paragraph using my horn... so it's no biggie :P

The package is still here actually. But it doesn't contain any clue who sent it. Whoever they are must have known that deep down I would be happy like this. Imagine if you sent it to someone who really wanted to be a big silly pink fleshy human all their life? I bet they'd be really upset at being trapped in a furry unicorn body. Not me though. This is awesome :)

Thanks for asking after my horn. I love it! :pinkie: My horn is like having my old two hands and 10 digits, but I can project them across the room! My telekinesis is only about as strong as my old arms and hands but it is so much more flexible - leverage is a thing of the past.

I absolutely wish to keep my horn. I told my human family what happened today, and while they were a little upset, they understood that I wanted to stay like this. Their acceptance helps me - while I would like to go back, I feel that I can look forward to my life as a unicorn.

Pay to have it removed and go back to my old life? Even though I love myself like this, I do miss my old life. Nevertheless... my horn feels like a part of myself now. That question is similar to asking, "How much would you pay to be a child again?" In some ways, the answer is 'everything' but it is not something to be bought. 

As I said, my family, though upset, were supportive. They squealed loudly and cried quite a bit when they saw me. My dad's eyebrows raised highest. I had to convince my mom especially that it would be alright. Now she is the most supportive though :) 

The sender of the package is a mystery. It had no writing on it at all - no address either return or sender! The other strange thing is that it appeared in my house, but it was clearly too large for the letter box. Personally, I think it was magical. As a new unicorn pony, I feel I can say it is magical with authority.

I would like a spell-book to magically appear. At the moment, no matter how hard I try I can't do any spells! 

Right now I just want to hide in my room and talk to people online. If I go outside I'm afraid my government will capture me to experiment on me.