Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi! I'm new here!

Ring Team

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

By looking for something in Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

That was back in November 2011, when I started watching tons of memes of ponies. So I started watching it and I quickly became a fan of the show, even though I finished the show in 2021 instead of 2019. And I'd like to see what's gonna happen in Generation 5, particularly in Make your Mark. So, even though I'm new in this forum, I've been a fan of the show for 10 years and a half.

I'd like to share some thoughts about things I love about MLP:FiM, like Crusaders of the lost Mark, The last problem, a couple of EG films or the 2017 MLP film (I think Derpibooru's text system is too small for something I usually write).

I'm a graphic designer, I do fanarts and commissions and I love cinema of all types (either animated films, classic films, indie films, etc).

• Brohoof 7

12 hours ago, Ocean Wavedream said:

Hello Ring Team and welcome to the forums. There is always something going on around here. What kinds of designs have you done so far?

I usually make comics, illustrations and some character designs (either sketches, silhouettes or something more elaborated).

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...