Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

thegreenpony

Nooo!, it would be very cliché, hence my biggest fear for this generation! I am REALLY afraid that they will decide to do this typical twist that I dislike because of its exploitation. So I prefer Misty as another villian over a new ally, although, she will most likely be redeemed, sadly.

• Brohoof 4

They technically only have one unicorn In the mane cast, and judging by Misty's awkward off cue maniacal laughing, I'm gonna guess she's not really evil, she's just been around Opaline since her origins, and has been trained under her, maybe not even initially by choice ... But, yeah misty has a cute design I think we'll be seeing her in Maretime Bay as a good pony by the last episode... Idk if they will upgrade her to mane cast, but I believe she will be reformed almost indefinitely, and she will be seen around Maretime Bay in later seasons

• Brohoof 3

I think its inevitable, the question is how will they handle it? I personally don't have issues with redemption stories as long as they don't overuse it and its done well, though I wouldn't mind if they surprise us and it turns out she is evil and not redeemed.

3 hours ago, thegreenpony said:

Rushing crash you have a Good question. That will be the question for this post part 2

I hope they don’t ruin her like the ruined discord

Well, we don't know her personality yet so talking about ruining her character now is pointless, perhaps redemption will really suit her. Personally I don't think they ruined Discord, his S4 appearances were his best IMO, when he was sort of an anti hero, just doing his own thing. I think it became problematic once he became actual friends with more of the cast, and even than it wasn't really bad, of the later seasons, I think they handled him the best in season 9.   

8 hours ago, Rushing cash said:

I think its inevitable, the question is how will they handle it? I personally don't have issues with redemption stories as long as they don't overuse it and its done well, though I wouldn't mind if they surprise us and it turns out she is evil and not redeemed.

31 minutes ago, Rushing cash said:

Well, we don't know her personality yet so talking about ruining her character now is pointless, perhaps redemption will really suit her. Personally I don't think they ruined Discord, his S4 appearances were his best IMO, when he was sort of an anti hero, just doing his own thing. I think it became problematic once he became actual friends with more of the cast, and even than it wasn't really bad, of the later seasons, I think they handled him the best in season 9.   

15 hours ago, Toastypk said:

I know people have theorized she will become a friend in the end.

And it would round out the cast making another six, two of every race.

Redemption is interesting so thorax then?

discord was cool anti hero

Every two race sounds interesting I have not considered that

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...