Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! I'm Lucki!

zimzomzomb

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

A google search!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I watched the show as a kid ever since it first came out. I was into it for a long time (like 9 years) before I stopped liking it because I had a massive edgy phase and thought I was "too cool" for it haha. I recently got back into it!

Hi!! My name's Lucki (Full ponysona name is Lucki Loco). I love MLP: FiM. I collect G4 toys and plushies. Lookin to make some friends to chat/roleplay with!! Pronouns are They/He.

INSTAGRAM: zomzimzombb

TUMBLR: xxzomzimzombbxx

• Brohoof 4

AHHH!! Welcome Lucky Loco! How did I miss this?! You know what? I've been gone for wayyyyyyy too long. 

Sleeping Silk slipped away in 2014 due to nonsense and now it seems I've grown a beard in my return.

So...... don't mind that I have this! *shows the costume beard* c:

image.png.14ba2c3ee49f0f210746cda932685d9d.png

Please drop by to Silky's Beauty Spa for a lovely company and of course discussion about beauty! :pinkie:
And welcome to the forums, you lovely being!!

• Brohoof 1

Lucky! Fancy seeing You here : D

Welcome to the forums and enjoy a stay with us! Here, a free hug for the start! *hug* :D

See You around! :eager:

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

AHHH!! Welcome Lucky Loco! How did I miss this?! You know what? I've been gone for wayyyyyyy too long. 

Sleeping Silk slipped away in 2014 due to nonsense and now it seems I've grown a beard in my return.

So...... don't mind that I have this! *shows the costume beard* c:

image.png.14ba2c3ee49f0f210746cda932685d9d.png

Please drop by to Silky's Beauty Spa for a lovely company and of course discussion about beauty! :pinkie:
And welcome to the forums, you lovely being!!

I'll make sure I drop by! I am due for a little spa day :please: Also I LOVE your beard! Might have to conjure up one of my own hehe -v- see ya around, you groovy pony! *brohoof*

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Hello! Menames Jeff...... 

Henlo, Jeff! I'm Silky -- oh.... OHHHH you're not speaking to me :please:

14 hours ago, zimzomzomb said:

I'll make sure I drop by! I am due for a little spa day :please: Also I LOVE your beard! Might have to conjure up one of my own hehe -v- see ya around, you groovy pony! *brohoof*

WHOAAA did you just call me GROOVY?! @Aticus the Adequate-- @Sir SpooksalotWe've found our people ! D:

5 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Henlo, Jeff! I'm Silky -- oh.... OHHHH you're not speaking to me :please:

WHOAAA did you just call me GROOVY?! @Aticus the Adequate-- @Sir SpooksalotWe've found our people ! D:

19 hours ago, zimzomzomb said:

Okay, this pony gets +1000 reputation points from me. 

LET'S ALL BE GROOVY!

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, zimzomzomb said:

GROOVY PONIES FOREVER 

You know, normally I am Vibrant Grove, but in this specific case I am Vibrant GROOVE c: 

• Brohoof 1