Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nightmare’s Night’s Pumpkin Art Contest

Autumn Blaze

As part of the Kirin community, we never celebrate holidays or fun events. I was shocked when Princess Luna gave me this opportunity to host this event! This year were going to do something fun and exciting! We’re running a pumpkin art contest using actual pumpkins! You can choose to paint them or carve them! The themed will of course, My Little Pony Nightmare’s Night related! Show off your pumpkin here and the voting will be based off on public votes! The voting will not start yet until the deadline for submission. Deadline for submission will be on Nov 10th. Be creative and I cannot wait to see your pumpkin arts!! 
57F732FA-8E1C-4F5E-88B8-6F6953B5098F.gif.42eb05b30ff2302e365c00ff2c6f28bf.gif

• Brohoof 2

• This topic was pinned and featured
On 2022-10-30 at 12:25 AM, Thankful Brony 42 said:

I had to make one today because I won't have free time before the deadline. And it looks awful. :laugh:

That's the best I can do. But whatever, just having fun.

Hide contents

image.thumb.jpeg.127a23bd99cd812019b4220f737e93c4.jpeg

I do like that mini pony :ButtercupLaugh::wub:

• Brohoof 1

Well it seems the contest has ended. However, it appears only two has entered and so I have decided to change this contest into fashionable and terrifying run way instead. Shall we gives these two participants @Thankful Brony 42 and @TheRockARooster an applause for their scary and yet hard working art of work for their pumpkins! You two shall be granted an art winner contest title plus a badge for entering! Stay tune for another art contest in the future.

• Brohoof 2

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured
46 minutes ago, Nightmare Rarity said:

Well it seems the contest has ended. However, it appears only two has entered and so I have decided to change this contest into fashionable and terrifying run way instead. Shall we gives these two participants @Thankful Brony 42 and @TheRockARooster an applause for their scary and yet hard working art of work for their pumpkins! You two shall be granted an art winner contest title plus a badge for entering! Stay tune for another art contest in the future.

Thank you so much, Nightmare Rarity. :ithastolookpretty: