Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Returning after so many years

Zeal Crown

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

Memory

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I became a fan of MLP through Youtube surfing. I remember scrolling through suggested videos without any clear goal in mind out of boredom, and I somehow stumbled upon Tommy Oliver's video, 'Why Applejack gets no Love.' I remember it extremely clearly and specifically, and the events that followed; I watched through the video once, found Applejack to be very cute, watched it through a second time, watched every episode he had mentioned, and then watched the series in chronological order. I believe it was at season two, or midway through season three. Since then I've become addicted, and so here I am, still persisting ten years later~

Hello!

It's been an awfully long time. How is everybody doing!? So much has changed since I was last active here, but I think it would be nice to be active once more. I've missed the community, and I'm excited to be back!

Goodness, even typing this out is giving me some great nostalgia. I remember clicking on the big banner art at the top of the page to go back to the front of the forums, and I remember typing out posts like this very one. Wow, it's all rushing back to me. I must say I'm rather excited! I hope everything has been going great for the rest of you!

I'm excited to chat with you all once again, and I'm super excited to look around the forums once more!

• Brohoof 7

Hello and welcome back!

I myself am a person, who returned here after being gone for quite a while, You picked a great time to return! :squee:

If You're out looking for some people to hang out with here feel free to PM me and above all else - have fun! :3 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Zeal Crown said:

Thank you both so much! @Sir Hugsalot I'll be sure to hit you up on that offer sometime soon~!

It's lovely seeing the notification bell hold numbers once more, I love it..!

Definitely looking forward to it! It's been a while since I met new people! :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...