Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tell Your Tale to Now Be Released Bi-Weekly Instead of Weekly

Misty Shadow

To all fellow Tell Your Tale fans wondering why there was no new episode today, this is why. 

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2023/01/theres-no-my-little-pony-tell-your-tale.html

MLP's official Instagram account has stated that the series will be released bi-weekly going forward. This likely has to do with them not wanting the series to get too far ahead of Make Your Mark with there being 27 episodes left that haven't been released, as fans are speculating. It makes one wonder, if this is the intended schedule for TYT for the rest of the year, did they have to slow down like this to avoid major spoilers for the upcoming MYM episodes? We still have yet to be given an exact release date for MYM's next chapter, so we can only speculate. 

• Brohoof 2

This happens right after I've managed to catch up on G5. :ButtercupLaugh: Disappointing news, but I'm hoping it's something to do with this:

On 2023-01-12 at 11:09 PM, CloudMistDragon said:

It makes one wonder, if this is the intended schedule for TYT for the rest of the year, did they have to slow down like this to avoid major spoilers for the upcoming MYM episodes?

I think the shorts having more of a connection to MYM has made them more interesting, especially with the appearances from Misty and Opaline.

• Brohoof 2

58 minutes ago, ProjectRKA said:

Shouldn't there be a new episode today ? I don't see anything on the mlp channel.

I didn't get the facts wrong, it does say right there in the Instagram page that it's supposed to be bi-weekly now. 

https://www.instagram.com/mylittlepony/

So yeah, I'm as bemused as you are. I hate complaining, but if the show's on hiatus, they should at least have the courtesy to announce the fact. 

• Brohoof 1

Poor MYM producers have to wait for the 3D rendering to finish, now delaying TYT?

So, is TYT trying to advance the plot? I thought it was just a show on the side. 2D vs 3D, and 2D is catching up fast :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, CloudMistDragon said:

I didn't get the facts wrong, it does say right there in the Instagram page that it's supposed to be bi-weekly now. 

https://www.instagram.com/mylittlepony/

So yeah, I'm as bemused as you are. I hate complaining, but if the show's on hiatus, they should at least have the courtesy to announce the fact. 

Don't worry about it. It's not your fault they didn't announce anything.

1 hour ago, Splashee said:

Poor MYM producers have to wait for the 3D rendering to finish, now delaying TYT?

So, is TYT trying to advance the plot? I thought it was just a show on the side. 2D vs 3D, and 2D is catching up fast :wacko:

I've actually had this feeling for a while, that TYT is the main show. Considering how much it has been progressing the whole story.

But then again, the way they have been releasing G5 content has been super weird in general.

• Brohoof 1

The most recent livestream of all the episodes of the series containing "S1" in its title seems to hint that TYT's mysterious fall into silence with new episodes is a result of the series taking a break after finishing what it would call its first season. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...