animation If Shrek 5 was made, what could make it bad in your opinion?

SIgmaBETA

35 minutes ago, Splashee said:

I don’t know if anything can be bad with Shrek. People that like Shrek will probably always like Shrek.

The bigger question. How can this have babies with this :)

maxresdefault.jpg

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, They call me Loyalty said:

Shrek goes to space and discovers he is an alien. I think this would utterly ruin the intricate mythos behind the shrek lore. But I would also have to agree that his ears look alien.

Alien Ogrelord are meant to rule the planet Shrek. Then Shrek screams :MY SWAAAMP! And attacks Alien Ogres!

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Splashee said:

I don’t know if anything can be bad with Shrek. People that like Shrek will probably always like Shrek.

Exactly. I don’t really care how many shrek movies are going to be made, it can be up to 9 like F&F. I just need that two hours of entertainment of Shrekanigans and memes. :proud:

• Brohoof 1

Both the third and fourth film were below average in my opinion. They are not the ones I go back and rewatch. I am worried about the quality of the upcoming fifth film because based on the last 2, it is likely to suck. Who knows, though? Maybe Dreamworks will pull an Uno reverse card and the movie will be incredible. What would make the movie bad for me personally would be it being boring. I want the story to keep me invested.

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, EpicEnergy said:

Quite a lot of things like having cringe, outdated memes, poor writing, and lack of quality characters. There are many things that could go wrong with a Shrek 5.

I fully agree with this statement.  I mean its nice to have fantasy animation coming out as it has the last few years but this is one we DONT need. I mean its bad a nuff they are planning to make a live action "How to train your dragon" movie.....:scoots:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...