Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Art Contest Winner

Jeric

We received Five submissions from individuals for this contest. Thanks all who participated. I’ll be creating a special badge for all of you for participating and as my last staff task on MLPF

This past weekend was a busy one due to the con. During a few trips to the vendor / artist area I harassed a few creators and art focused individuals to vote on their favorite of the five. I also gave them some background on one of them as the medium was more unique since it was created out of construction paper! 

The winner by one vote is @Nitobit second place was a two way tie and third place was a two way tie. 

One of these items was a personal fav of mine, and when I saw it it brought be a teary eyed smile. 

36B33850-8E23-4EA6-8400-E35000943FF2.png

Nitobit definitely put a lot of effort on design and composition. I’ll allow the others to decide if they want to claim their work. Thanks all for making this contest a success. 

94DE01C4-BBD7-4A81-BDAC-ECDBFDC82B7A.png359BBDF6-0EFE-432E-8EBB-48EF1326E8D1.png5E2A6917-DD5C-46C9-8A12-3F1E70AE55CA.png0A3F19EC-1AB8-47BF-A84E-7762DBAA9152.png

• Brohoof 4

@NitobitCongratulations on Your win, I am so happy for You!! *hug* 

Even though there is something amiss in that painting above the fireplace if You know what I am getting at ;)

Every art here is honestly wonderful and I can tell why it was not so easy to pick a winner! 

• Brohoof 3

Thank you so much! :squee: All those entries look great and artists should feel proud of themselves.

4 hours ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

@NitobitCongratulations on Your win, I am so happy for You!! *hug* 

Even though there is something amiss in that painting above the fireplace if You know what I am getting at ;)

Every art here is honestly wonderful and I can tell why it was not so easy to pick a winner! 

*hugs back* Next time I'm adding Vibrant everywhere :laugh:

4 hours ago, Astral Soul said:

I also like to congratulate you @Nitobit :>

May the mango be with you

Yes, all entries are wonderful and the creators have every right to be proud of their art :>

*hugs Astral* May the tea be with you

On 4/13/2023 at 7:07 PM, Jeric said:

One of these items was a personal fav of mine, and when I saw it it brought be a teary eyed smile.

:mlp_yeehaa:

It would be cool to see who drew what. I don't know why the entries have to be anonymous? I really like that Applejack one! Which to know who made it.

On 2023-04-14 at 10:38 PM, Treeglow Flicker said:

The Derpy entry was mine.

Awesome drawing @Treeglow Flicker !

Mine was the Star Wars Mandalorian inspired poster :BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 2