spoon

spoonpilled

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

i started seeing it a bunch online and in real life and started watching it

hi, im spoon, priscilla or leo

I'm new to forums and stuff, however, I am not new to my little pony I pretended to hate it for a few years but I'm getting back into mlp!

I'm 17 years old, and an artist. my pronouns are she/they/him/dollself

besides mlp here are some things I enjoy: I collect dolls, perfume, purses, ponies, DVDs, CDs, ds games, and crystals. some music I listen to are Britney Spears, Hillary Duff, mayhem, emperor, the offspring, green day, Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, limp bizkit, smash mouth, Metallica, Korn, slipknot, baby metal, Nicki Minaj, Lana del Ray, Tyler the creator and Weezer. some of my favorite movies are Sleepover, mean girl, turning red, lords of Chaos, equestria girls, Bratz movies, barbie movies, and monster high movies. my favorite shows are Metalocalypse, lizzie mcguire,mlp, SpongeBob, and the owl house. my favorite books are the Clique series, the monster high books, dork diaries, and dear dumb diary my favorite games are the Bratz games, the barbie flash games, and the Sims series. 

• Brohoof 8

Greetings @spoonpilled, and welcome to our wonderful world of Pony! Lyrasmileyveryhappy.png

I hope you have yourself a wonderful time with us here! Should you require any assistance finding your way around or just looking for a friendly chat, the door is always open. :BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums @spoonpilled !!! This community is very awesome and kind! Also I like your interests! It's always great to see another Owl House fan! :D

Hi and welcome @spoonpilled,

Nice to meet you and I wish you all the best time here with us. Im sure you will find many good friends and have great memories here!

It's maybe not so obvious but Fluttershy is also close to my heart.

So I have to yay you welcome :>

fluttershy-yay.gif