Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Everyone's Favorite Brainless Baffoon (Iforgotmybrain) Anything

Iforgotmybrain

1 hour ago, Hadrien said:

Sooooooo, what's your social security number :ninjadash:

But for real, let's start with "How did you first came around watching mlp" ? That's sounds reasonable enough. :P

Weeellll the year was 2012, and I was a very impressionable 12 year old on the internet. Everywhere I went I was seeing pony stuff. Memes, threads, references. Of course being a 12 year old boy, seeing all this universal talk of something I would've characterized as "for girls" piqued my interest. I had to know why, exactly, this "My Little Pony" show was so popular not only among kids my age, but with full grown adults at the time.

I wasn't really sure where to start with the show, but one of the forums I used to frequent, the old Battlelog forums for Battlefield 3, had a huge mega thread for MLP stuff. And this thread would sort of be my first real introduction to the fandom. And in said thread they recommended watching the first episode first (of course, duh), so I did just that. The rest is pretty much history, I was more or less hooked after the first two episodes.

I don't recall exactly but I imagine I binged through all of season 1 fairly quickly after getting hooked on the show since season 2 was airing live on The Hub at the time. And I really wanted to be able to interact in the fandom and watch the new episodes live as they were going up. I've been a fan pretty much ever since then, and ponies have, for better or worse, irreversibly affected my life in ways I couldn't have even imagined back then. Pretty funny how big of an impact one single show and one single fandom can have in your life, especially at such a young age.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

22 hours ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

I saw other people doing this, so now I wanna do it. Ask me anything. Within reason obviously, don't ask me for my social security number mkay?

*Buffoon :)

Question: What is your favorite episode of Friendship is Magic? 

• Excited 1

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Buffoon :)

Question: What is your favorite episode of Friendship is Magic? 

A real buffoon wouldn’t spell baffoon properly muhahaha :orly:

That’s honestly a really tough question for me because there’s like 8+ episodes I could pick as my favorites. So I’ll list out all of my top most favorite episodes in no order.

Sounds of Silence 

Luna Eclipsed

Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep

Lesson Zero

Hurricane Fluttershy

Perfect Pear

A Royal Problem

Rarity Investigates

if I had to absolutely pick a favorite out of that list, it’d probably be Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep or Luna Eclipsed:)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

What letter of the alphabet does the fourth digit in your SSN# correlate to? (ie. 1=A, B=2, etc.)

Salt lamps, are they over-rated?

If you were given a large sheet of cardboard, what would you do with it?

Do get rid of cobwebs for the cleanliness, or keep them for the aestetic?

What color and/or pattern is on your favorite button up shirt?

• Brohoof 1

þ

They kind of remind me of salt licks. They can look nice though.

Leave it out on the floor for my cat to enjoy of course.

Usually get rid of them unless there's a spider on them then I'll leave them.

A white and black plaid shirt.

• Brohoof 1