Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

S01:EP69 - Equestria’s Got Talent

DivineMist1000

Yup, this one is good. Of course it needs that obligatory fart joke, but it's funny and has a good song. I especially like how even Posey was impressed by the performance and the reveal at the end that the guy they thought was a critic was just a guy who likes drawing despite his appearance reminding me of the critic from Ratatouille. I was not expecting the real critic to be disguised as a chair. :PIPPIPHURRAY:

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

Another nothing episode, but I kind of think that's what TYT is best at.  Also, it did find a use for that one track from the Chapter 6 OST that I forgot about because it didn't end up being used in Chapter 6, so...ok, I guess.  I guess we are back to the bi-weekly schedule for the last two episodes of Season 1.  It kind of throws me off when the release schedule just changes back and forth on a whim like that.  

I'd just finished rewatching Hearth's Warming Eve from Friendship is Magic for the umpteenth time then put this on, saw the gen 5 ponies about to put on a show and thought "My god, this is exactly what the FiM ponies were just doing!"

This episode was the usual entertaining super-fast slapstick. Just what I've come to expect from Tell Your Tale. Shame about the fart humour again. The ending was a nice twist though.

• 3 weeks later...