Yeah, but only for a few hours because I had to go to flight training :c

But I really enjoyed it so far :)

Did anything happen after I was gone?

Aw, wish you could've stayed; we had a mega-sized pinata! Oh and guess what! I didn't actually get one of those horrid plushies of me! Now I can sleep better at night knowing that my friends really love me that much! ^-^

As for anything after, it kinda died out and I guess that meant it was over, so I headed back home. Oh, and I played your lyre a bit, it was so beautiful! I love it so much! Thanks!!!

35be43d3544e00464ab762328fec3924_zpsd620432b.jpg

My journey in the fandom started on April 5, 2012. I joined here on April 24, 2012. Where that journey is headed now, who knows...

Aw, wish you could've stayed; we had a mega-sized pinata! Oh and guess what! I didn't actually get one of those horrid plushies of me! Now I can sleep better at night knowing that my friends really love me that much! ^-^

As for anything after, it kinda died out and I guess that meant it was over, so I headed back home. Oh, and I played your lyre a bit, it was so beautiful! I love it so much! Thanks!!!

Well I am happy nopony ruined your mood with a fake present! Your friends are really nice and respecful :)

And I am very happy that you like it :D

Hopefully Pinkie makes another party soon, well...I normally don't really enjoy parties but Pinkie's are an exception ^-^

And...uhm...don't worry to much 'bout that plushie. I bet there are a lot more "normal" ones just because humans like you and want to cuddle with you ;)

d3CXl.gif

OC was made by Princess Ariona.

Give her some brohoofs here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/22162-so-you-want-a-pony/ ;)

Um....yes? *quivers in corner*

You kiddin' me? It was the best party EVER! You were there, weren't ya? :3

(OOC: OMG. Holy. Do you have any idea how much nostalgia I get from GT3?!?! D: That was....I can't explain it......OGJSOPDEWFKT3TI-0G0-Y3T-00IK-WSDKEFEWPOFOK!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG fkwektw2[fpkqw[pd)

Hey...I..know that! That...well the music is from Gran Turismo 3 (nopony has names for these games cause I'm the only one that buys them xP But that would be a nice name for it.), but compiled with stuff from Gran Turismo 5. I love both games, and this trailer just combines both of their awesomeness!!! :3

In my opinion, it's the most realistic racing game out there!!!

Thanks! Glad you love it! :D

Here's the actual vid of it. :3

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce0bu1iQrNU

• Brohoof 1

Um....yes? *quivers in corner*

You kiddin' me? It was the best party EVER! You were there, weren't ya? :3

(OOC: OMG. Holy. Do you have any idea how much nostalgia I get from GT3?!?! D: That was....I can't explain it......OGJSOPDEWFKT3TI-0G0-Y3T-00IK-WSDKEFEWPOFOK!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG fkwektw2[fpkqw[pd)

Hey...I..know that! That...well the music is from Gran Turismo 3 (nopony has names for these games cause I'm the only one that buys them xP But that would be a nice name for it.), but compiled with stuff from Gran Turismo 5. I love both games, and this trailer just combines both of their awesomeness!!! :3

In my opinion, it's the most realistic racing game out there!!!

so whats the first thing you gonna do with your hands?

jappleack_siganture_by_theguywhoreviewgames-d4z8st2.gif

APPLES OVER GOD

(edited)

Posted Image

Y’know, that doesn't really help me with my predicament. :[

Well I am happy nopony ruined your mood with a fake present! Your friends are really nice and respecful :)

And I am very happy that you like it :D

Hopefully Pinkie makes another party soon, well...I normally don't really enjoy parties but Pinkie's are an exception ^-^

And...uhm...don't worry to much 'bout that plushie. I bet there are a lot more "normal" ones just because humans like you and want to cuddle with you ;)

I feel very gifted to have such immeasurably amazing friends! Like you! :3

And...yeah, I know of “normal” plushies....they're very popular, I heard. It just makes me so giddy to think that there are cute little doll versions of me being snuggled by very happy humans! .w.

Thanks! Glad you love it! :D

Here's the actual vid of it. :3

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce0bu1iQrNU

I’m sorry, but your link appears to not be working. :<

so whats the first thing you gonna do with your hands?

Play my lyre with more ease, of course.

Edited by NASCARFAN160

My journey in the fandom started on April 5, 2012. I joined here on April 24, 2012. Where that journey is headed now, who knows...

Greetings Lyra Heartstrings.

we don't know if you have heard the news already or not but, our sister has been suffering from a broken horn and is not able to do her royal duties as a princess of equestria. we are now taking over untill her recovery is complete. we have come here to ponyville to see how the ponies hare are handling themselves and help them in times of need. so we want to aks you if there are any troubles in this village that might need royal attention.

your now ruling princes,

luna.

post-1283-0-67167100-1340542784_thumb.jpg

Inspired by myself.

And...yeah, I know of “normal” plushies....they're very popular, I heard. It just makes me so giddy to think that there are cute little doll versions of me being snuggled by very happy humans! .w.

That's weird. It worked for me. :wacko:

Thanks! :blush:

Whoa...what happened to your hooves...err...hands?! :o

d3CXl.gif

Give her some brohoofs here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/22162-so-you-want-a-pony/ ;)

ahhh...and then what?

APPLES OVER GOD

(edited)

Greetings Lyra Heartstrings.

we don't know if you have heard the news already or not but, our sister has been suffering from a broken horn and is not able to do her royal duties as a princess of equestria. we are now taking over untill her recovery is complete. we have come here to ponyville to see how the ponies hare are handling themselves and help them in times of need. so we want to aks you if there are any troubles in this village that might need royal attention.

your now ruling princes,

luna.

post-1283-0-67167100-1340542784_thumb.jpg

Hiya, Princess! I sure hope that she can recover soon! :[ That sounds terrible.

And everything's going swell over here, so do not fret at all! I'm sure we can pull through this! :3

That's weird. It worked for me. :wacko:

Hm...sorry, I guess it can't work on my computer. ._°

Thanks! :blush:

Whoa...what happened to your hooves...err...hands?! :o

Like ’em? Celestia gave them to me! I asked nicely! Now I can do anything easier!!!! And don't worry, I only got a few....questionable...reactions on my way home from the castle. Well....maybe a lot...but anyways, isn't it GREAT?!?!?! 8D

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/+_20a5417d4dcab0de5ef206cb513ae9ff.png

Opinion?

(I'm BACK!)

That was....quite....interesting! :3

ahhh...and then what?

Um.......uh.

Hm.......I don't really know. Maybe show them off to my friends in Ponyville.

Edited by NASCARFAN160
  • Brohoof 1

Like ’em! Celestia gave them to me! I asked nicely! Now I can do anything easier!!!! And don't worry, I only got a few....questionable...reactions on my way home from the castle. Well....maybe a lot...but anyways, isn't it GREAT?!?!?! 8D

Well, I just don't think that...err...a pony is supposed to have hands...

but...uhm...if you like 'em so much keep them and with time I will get used to them...for sure

How do you walk with them anyways?

d3CXl.gif

Hiya, Princess! I sure hope that she can recover soon! :[ That sounds terrible.

And everything's going swell over here, so do not fret at all! I'm sure we can pull through this! :3

Hm...sorry, I guess it can't work on my computer. ._°

Like ’em? Celestia gave them to me! I asked nicely! Now I can do anything easier!!!! And don't worry, I only got a few....questionable...reactions on my way home from the castle. Well....maybe a lot...but anyways, isn't it GREAT?!?!?! 8D

Posted Image

That was....quite....interesting! :3

Um.......uh.

Hm.......I don't really know. Maybe show them off to my friends in Ponyville.

huh...i wounder who might get jealous...

APPLES OVER GOD

Hi Lyra! Just wondering if you happen to have a "Get Well Soo" card? Even though sometimes ponies get sick sometimes, so does humans as well, aaand I happen to be one of them due to my sore throat, sooo yeah. ^^'

Well, I just don't think that...err...a pony is supposed to have hands...

but...uhm...if you like 'em so much keep them and with time I will get used to them...for sure

How do you walk with them anyways?

Oh, but this is simply amazing! I can't believe I didn't go to the princess before, these hands are just awesome! Unfortunately, they are only temporary, and they could switch back to hooves any time now, but I think I'm used to them now! :3

And I just walk like any quadruped, yeah I get dirty germy, but I don't mind! =D

huh...i wounder who might get jealous...

Huh....yeah...me...too....

._.

Hi Lyra! Just wondering if you happen to have a "Get Well Soo" card? Even though sometimes ponies get sick sometimes, so does humans as well, aaand I happen to be one of them due to my sore throat, sooo yeah. ^^'

D: Aw...I'm terribly sorry, I don't have any cards, but the only thing I can give you are my best wishes! I hate sore throats and can know what that feels like! :[ I hope you get better very very soon! <3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Aww thanks, Lyra! It means a lot to me! :D

And don't wory about it, at least your wishes did made me feel happy, nontheless. ;D

Edited by Jon the VGNerd
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh, but this is simply amazing! I can't believe I didn't go to the princess before, these hands are just awesome! Unfortunately, they are only temporary, and they could switch back to hooves any time now, but I think I'm used to them now! :3

And I just walk like any quadruped, yeah I get dirty germy, but I don't mind! =D

Yeah that's really nice of Celestia :)

You are clearly the most handsome mare in Ponyville right now! ^_^

What are you going to do now that you have hands? Play the lyre I guess, anything else?

Edited by Wildcard

d3CXl.gif

Aww thanks, Lyra! It means a lot to me! :D

And don't wory about it, at least your wishes did made me feel happy, nontheless. ;D

That makes me happy~

:3

Yeah that's really nice of Celestia :)

You are clearly the most handsome mare in Ponyville right now! ^_^

What are you going to do now that you have hands? Play the lyre I guess, anything else?

Handsome....I gotta hand it to ya, but that was a lame pun. You gotta have more handy one-liners in-hand to make the situation more plentiful, know what I mean?.......

And besides, I'm a mare! I can't be handsome!....... :|

Anyways, I can play the Lyre, as well as play video games, and do other stuff easier. I still haven't gone out much, and I haven't seen Bon Bon around the house lately...maybe she has a lot of work to do outside nowadays. Busy pony.

• Brohoof 1

That makes me happy~

:3

Handsome....I gotta hand it to ya, but that was a lame pun. You gotta have more handy one-liners in-hand to make the situation more plentiful, know what I mean?.......

And besides, I'm a mare! I can't be handsome!....... :|

Anyways, I can play the Lyre, as well as play video games, and do other stuff easier. I still haven't gone out much, and I haven't seen Bon Bon around the house lately...maybe she has a lot of work to do outside nowadays. Busy pony.

well touchè I guess^^

Didn't know that you can't use the word handsome to describe mares though

So it's easier with hands than with magic?

d3CXl.gif

I accidentally the whole multiverse, is that bad?!?

I am, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof, and incapable of error.

well touchè I guess^^

Didn't know that you can't use the word handsome to describe mares though

So it's easier with hands than with magic?

So...um....I guess....not as convenient (because with teleknesis, you can grab out-of-reach objects and move them around in distances you can't reach), but easier, because it requires less strength. :3

Oh Um..H-Hi Lyra i Just Wanted t-to Ask Um..If You D-Dont Mind.....Do you Have A P-Pet?

Hi! ^w^

And of course I don't mind! I love answering questions! :] As for a pet...no, I never really wanted one, and so we never got one...

If anything, I'd consider my Lyre to be my pet....but that's kind of a street, now isn't it? ;P

I accidentally the whole multiverse, is that bad?!?

If we all die, Imma have 60's Spidey come after you n slap you silly. ._.