I accidentally the whole multiverse, is that bad?!?

Alright, if he accidentally the whole multiverse, then I accidentally the whole infiniverse, which is much bigger than any multiverse. what now?

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

(edited)

Alright, if he accidentally the whole multiverse, then I accidentally the whole infiniverse, which is much bigger than any multiverse. what now?

then i divided by zero

Edited by lunatic

Inspired by myself.

Lyra, do you want me to give you a hand transplant in exchange for your firstborn?

Posted Image

35be43d3544e00464ab762328fec3924_zpsd620432b.jpg

My journey in the fandom started on April 5, 2012. I joined here on April 24, 2012. Where that journey is headed now, who knows...

How did you meet Bon bon?

Oh, it's really simple, really! :3

We met in elementary school when we were both fillies! It wasn't long before we discovered we had really similar personalities and then became fast friends! We did nearly everything together from then on, we were BFFs ever since!

what was the most awkward moment in your life?

Hm....I'd have to say when I first started trying out sitting like a normal human. It was awkward because it was my first time, and I had to keep on adjusting to get more comfortable. To top it all off, everypony was looking at me funny, and that didn't make it much better.

• Brohoof 1

My journey in the fandom started on April 5, 2012. I joined here on April 24, 2012. Where that journey is headed now, who knows...

(edited)

do you know this mare?

post-1283-0-12949200-1341255755_thumb.png

if so, what do you think about her?

Oh, Berry Punch? Yeah I know her! :3 She's one of my good friends around Ponyville. In fact, she was the first one I ever tried to explain my love of humans to! She didn't really like it, from what I remember...

Posted Image

Edited by NASCARFAN160licious
  • Brohoof 1

what do you think of her drinking habbits and that she doesnt even hold back infront of her own children?

I say, that is rather unhealthy. Nearly everypony knows about her....“problem”, but most of the time, we see it as comical.

But seriously, right in front of her kid?! DA BUCK?! O_o Maybe one of these days she needs to seriously consider cutting back.

Hey Lyra! What do you think of the new website banner?! I wanna rub dat belly!

Oh! Oh.....heh..really? Heheh.....thanks!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Oh, hey Lyra, it's been a while.... SURPRISE BELLY RUBS!!!!

msg-383-0-61480300-1341994557.gif

Signature by Klopp Wonka

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officially taking Art Requests!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/65291-im-pretty-bored-taking-art-requests-3/

Oh, hey Lyra, it's been a while.... SURPRISE BELLY RUBS!!!!

Oh hey, Eljo! :3 It has been quite a few days! And I, wait what? No, I'm...ticking oh GOSHno!!! HAHAHA! NO! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP! DX

What was that for? XS

Oh hey, Eljo! :3 It has been quite a few days! And I, wait what? No, I'm...ticking oh GOSHno!!! HAHAHA! NO! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP! DX

What was that for? XS

Oh no reason, you just looked like you needed belly rubs x)

Signature by Klopp Wonka

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officially taking Art Requests!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/65291-im-pretty-bored-taking-art-requests-3/

Lyra I am a genie what are your three wishes?

Ooh, a genie!!! Oh wow, I've heard of you guys, they said you were all fake, and I knew you were real, and OHHHH I'm just so excited! ^-^

Oh, wait, sorry, got a little off-track there, hehe!

Anyways, Hm....what would I like to have....well, for starters, can I have another lyre? I have like a million of those, it would be great to have yet another one for my collection! :3 Second, I think I want a new laptop charger. Y'know, the one for the MacBook Pro? We don't have any of those in Equestria, and my old charger is slowly running out of juice altogtether. .w.

And finally, uh....um...Hm....can't really think of anything else....oh, maybe a nice new fancy hat for my friend Bon Bon? We always shop at Carousel Boutique, but nowadays it's always really expensive to go there.

Thanks! :3

Oh no reason, you just looked like you needed belly rubs x)

But me no likey the tummy rubz! x< You startled me! D:

• Brohoof 1

Ooh, a genie!!! Oh wow, I've heard of you guys, they said you were all fake, and I knew you were real, and OHHHH I'm just so excited! ^-^

Oh, wait, sorry, got a little off-track there, hehe!

Anyways, Hm....what would I like to have....well, for starters, can I have another lyre? I have like a million of those, it would be great to have yet another one for my collection! :3 Second, I think I want a new laptop charger. Y'know, the one for the MacBook Pro? We don't have any of those in Equestria, and my old charger is slowly running out of juice altogtether. .w.

And finally, uh....um...Hm....can't really think of anything else....oh, maybe a nice new fancy hat for my friend Bon Bon? We always shop at Carousel Boutique, but nowadays it's always really expensive to go there.

Thanks! :3

No wish to be human or for a pet human? Ok wishes granted.

Yeah, I can be evil like that :3

Signature by Klopp Wonka

No wish to be human or for a pet human? Ok wishes granted.

Yes! Thank you! I can't wait to give this to Bon Bon and...wait...a human?! Wait! I didn't think of that! How did I not...wait! Come back! NOOOO! FFFFUUUUUUUUU-

Posted Image

Yeah, I can be evil like that :3

Yeah...but..Uhh....yeah....uh...

Just please don't do that again! :c

• Brohoof 1

Yeah...but..Uhh....yeah....uh...

Just please don't do that again! :c

Okay, fine :c

Also, sucks about the genie :P But would you really want to be a human? Sure you'd be taller, bipedal and have hands, but you'd also lose your magic. Us humans have no magical abilities unfortunately. Also, you'd be the only human in all of Equestria (That is, until I get there myself ;P) So you would probably have everypony gawk at you like you were some kind of monster, and that would be no fun :( It would be really tough to adapt to being a human in Equestria, especially since you've been a unicorn your entire life.

Signature by Klopp Wonka

hey lyra.

there are rumor that bonbon is your special somepony?

is that true? if so congratulations.

if not, do you have somepony in your mind?

also, how are you doing? :)

Inspired by myself.

(edited)

Hi, how are you doin'?

Why are you always carrying that laptop with you? :)

I'm doing fine! I still have my hands....but I don't think they will be there for much longer. Also, recently going outside I haven't seen much of my friends lately. I wonder if they're hiding from something.....eh. No matter, I don't see what's to be afraid of here in Ponyville.

And, I don't really carry it with me all the time, just a lot more now than before because I'm always checking up to see if you guys replied to this thread. :3 I always want to make the most out of this opportunity to communicate with humans!

Also, I missed not talking to you for the past several days! D:

Okay, fine :c 

Also, sucks about the genie :P But would you really want to be a human? Sure you'd be taller, bipedal and have hands, but you'd also lose your magic. Us humans have no magical abilities unfortunately. Also, you'd be the only human in all of Equestria (That is, until I get there myself ;P) So you would probably have everypony gawk at you like you were some kind of monster, and that would be no fun :( It would be really tough to adapt to being a human in  Equestria, especially since you've been a unicorn your entire life.

Y’know....you sure do have a point there. Now I kinda feel much better knowing that I wasn't thinking of that. Haha. XD Now I really know why people think I'm crazy when I say humans exist....then again, I've never showed them a picture of one....but I kinda predict their reaction! lolol xP

And, also, I do feel very gifted that I was born as a unicorn, I won't know what I'd do without my horn along with my other special abilities. To each their own, but to feel very thankful for being a unicorn is one of the many reasons I live my life casually, fully, and most definitely enjoyably.

hey lyra.

there are rumor that bonbon is your special somepony?

is that true? if so congratulations.

if not, do you have somepony in your mind?

also, how are you doing? :)

B.....Bon Bon.....my.....my SPECIAL SOMEPONY?! 0.o

I know we've been roomies and PFF's forever, but me and BB do not like eachother that way, despite the way this internet depicts us, as well as many other innocent pairs of ponies! Do you know how embarrassed Applejack and Rainbow Dash were when I told them that they were portrayed as to having a strong love for eachother I've the internet?! That was pretty awkward....and plus, we never have any same-gender stuff like that.

But y'know....as for somepony I have in mind....well, I guess I'm not really looking for love, but there's one...

I'm kinda into Applejack’s cousin, Braeburn. When I went to Appleloosa for the first time, he greeted me ever so kindly. Not only is he cute, he's an extremely nice guy. We barely ever talked after that, but I've seen him many times. I'm....kinda nervous, heh.. :/

And I'm doing great, thanks for asking!

hello Lyra, can I please be your friend as well?

Of course! Anypony can be my friend! :3

Edited by NASCARFAN160licious