Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Miss Perfection (Exaggerated Elements AU)

Pinkieshy Draw

:bea:0528b6998960d87078b729132c0e1a7dfbe68a18r1-386-201_00.gif.c8d0817455967106e06746443dc61e2d.gif:worry:

(:balloon:Warning:  In this Alternative Universe, you can find some moments that can be directly or just references of murdertorture and obsession if the staff think it's not following the rules, please message me so I can try adapt it, or even debate with the staff a better way that follows the guidelines;    Also, the timeline is the season 8, at the School of Friendship).

:worry: The story :Cozy:

71a9a981307b33ea986d8714585bb1ed38cebe21r1-720-829v2_hq.thumb.jpg.ca07602a518bc1cc292741e0c6c3fb57.jpg

Twilight Sparkle has always been very focused on everything that has to do with planning, whether in studies, spells or even the requests of Princess Celestia herself, the requests were varied, but always with an adventurous content and that would not cause much harm to them; After a long time, after the creation of the School of Friendship, a pegasus appeared who joined the education system, everything was normal until then, without fights or problems, just small accidents that were almost frequent, but it would perhaps be a mistake to say that they were accidents.

After the discovery that Cozy Glow, an apparently normal pegasus, tiny, still a child with only one desire much greater than she could want (Bigger due to her position), was the head, the brain, the leader of the group with the greatest villains Equestria had ever known and with a sense of such powers; Some time later (Again), Cozy Glow and her gang would have been turned into stone, something that everyone in Equestria apparently would have approved of such an act as punishment.

Something still felt wrong to Twilight, and it would have been noticed by Celestia; After a debate, the Sun Princess decided that Twilight had permission to "hunt" possible enemies, since everyone in the Canterlot Kingdom and other corners of the world knew that with such an example of Pegasus, anyone can become become a threat.

:sunbutt: The change :wacko:

192bb54e8721b493e4decf7b9b25b77c01d260dar1-720-829v2_hq.thumb.jpg.9e9d5ff4ba6f55ab063c869ef8e0751e.jpg

Now with the princess's permission, the Kingdom had two sides of the coin, an alicorn "Princess of Friendship", a simple Twilight Sparkle and a threat to the equine population, Miss Perfection.

Returning to the subject of perfection and repeating, everything that involves planning, she is focused (And almost obsessed), and to be her alter (Another "personality", since they couldn't have both together) wouldn't be so different.... And that's what everyone feared, that happened.

Miss Perfection would be the name that the Equestria police would have given to the new "criminal" of all kingdoms, affiliated with Celestia, who would now be more focused on kidnapping and extracting information about possible new villains in the entire region of the city, with her paranoia that anyone could be close to becoming a rebel against the reign of her and her princess.

To royalty, she would be known as CM, but why criminal?

Then the crime begins, when she is unable to extract information or force her to say it, Twilight would become enraged and kill just to have the attention and praise for success in Celestia's missions.

9f58349536c62ccb23fececaa4de817fe674c715r1-720-720v2_hq.thumb.jpg.4c8ed45beea9e2bc11b66faac8219118.jpg

《"The request"》

“Twilight, for everyone’s safety, extract as much evidence and information as possible from any possible harm.”

Moments ago, Pinkieshy Draw said:

:bea:0528b6998960d87078b729132c0e1a7dfbe68a18r1-386-201_00.gif.c8d0817455967106e06746443dc61e2d.gif:worry:

(:balloon:Warning:  In this Alternative Universe, you can find some moments that can be directly or just references of murdertorture and obsession if the staff think it's not following the rules, please message me so I can try adapt it, or even debate with the staff a better way that follows the guidelines;    Also, the timeline is the season 8, at the School of Friendship).

:worry: The story :Cozy:

71a9a981307b33ea986d8714585bb1ed38cebe21r1-720-829v2_hq.thumb.jpg.ca07602a518bc1cc292741e0c6c3fb57.jpg

Twilight Sparkle has always been very focused on everything that has to do with planning, whether in studies, spells or even the requests of Princess Celestia herself, the requests were varied, but always with an adventurous content and that would not cause much harm to them; After a long time, after the creation of the School of Friendship, a pegasus appeared who joined the education system, everything was normal until then, without fights or problems, just small accidents that were almost frequent, but it would perhaps be a mistake to say that they were accidents.

After the discovery that Cozy Glow, an apparently normal pegasus, tiny, still a child with only one desire much greater than she could want (Bigger due to her position), was the head, the brain, the leader of the group with the greatest villains Equestria had ever known and with a sense of such powers; Some time later (Again), Cozy Glow and her gang would have been turned into stone, something that everyone in Equestria apparently would have approved of such an act as punishment.

Something still felt wrong to Twilight, and it would have been noticed by Celestia; After a debate, the Sun Princess decided that Twilight had permission to "hunt" possible enemies, since everyone in the Canterlot Kingdom and other corners of the world knew that with such an example of Pegasus, anyone can become become a threat.

:sunbutt: The change :wacko:

192bb54e8721b493e4decf7b9b25b77c01d260dar1-720-829v2_hq.thumb.jpg.9e9d5ff4ba6f55ab063c869ef8e0751e.jpg

Now with the princess's permission, the Kingdom had two sides of the coin, an alicorn "Princess of Friendship", a simple Twilight Sparkle and a threat to the equine population, Miss Perfection.

Returning to the subject of perfection and repeating, everything that involves planning, she is focused (And almost obsessed), and to be her alter (Another "personality", since they couldn't have both together) wouldn't be so different.... And that's what everyone feared, that happened.

Miss Perfection would be the name that the Equestria police would have given to the new "criminal" of all kingdoms, affiliated with Celestia, who would now be more focused on kidnapping and extracting information about possible new villains in the entire region of the city, with her paranoia that anyone could be close to becoming a rebel against the reign of her and her princess.

To royalty, she would be known as CM, but why criminal?

Then the crime begins, when she is unable to extract information or force her to say it, Twilight would become enraged and kill just to have the attention and praise for success in Celestia's missions.

9f58349536c62ccb23fececaa4de817fe674c715r1-720-720v2_hq.thumb.jpg.4c8ed45beea9e2bc11b66faac8219118.jpg

《"The request"》

“Twilight, for everyone’s safety, extract as much evidence and information as possible from any possible harm.”

The answers will rarely appear with pictures, but all the asks will be replied.

Rules:

• Even having mature stuff, 18+ stuff isn't in the list.
  • If you are planning to have any interaction with her directly (Like giving a cookie), please insert a picture of your OC or CC and say it in ** so I can identify it, (Sorry being too specific) 
  • Swearing isn't allowed, unless you are not talking with her or me.

Thank you for you comprehension!

• 1 month later...

Chatterbox happy.gif Hello! This may sound silly but why from all nicknames you would be refered as Miss perfection?

• Excited 1

18 hours ago, Rethajni said:

Chatterbox happy.gif Hello! This may sound silly but why from all nicknames you would be refered as Miss perfection?

I'm glad you asked, I noticed that, in all episodes which Twilight is planning something, she tends to make it perfect, even when it's the most simple event like a meeting, I know that her obsession to make everything perfect is more extreme when it's something associated with Celestia, and by being one of her orders (According to the lore), she would be extremely focused in following every tiny detail, to make every order perfectly done.

I guess I used to much "Perfect"'s haha!

Also nice to meet you, ow are you today?  :mlp_pinkie:

36 minutes ago, Pinkieshy Draw said:

I'm glad you asked, I noticed that, in all episodes which Twilight is planning something, she tends to make it perfect, even when it's the most simple event like a meeting, I know that her obsession to make everything perfect is more extreme when it's something associated with Celestia, and by being one of her orders (According to the lore), she would be extremely focused in following every tiny detail, to make every order perfectly done.

I guess I used to much "Perfect"'s haha!

Also nice to meet you, ow are you today?  :mlp_pinkie:

chatterbox happy.png *Giggles* Am ok how bout yourself?

Cleaning her Glasses.gif My question, to Miss Perfect, What has been your most difficult mission?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Rethajni said:

chatterbox happy.png *Giggles* Am ok how bout yourself?

Cleaning her Glasses.gif My question, to Miss Perfect, What has been your most difficult mission?

I'm ok too, thanks for asking!  :mlp_laugh:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[:bea:]  Miss Perfection:  "After Cozy Glow.... I would say that the most diffictult mission is staying out of the Elements of Harmony's eyes, I know I'm part of them, but I can't change their impression of my lifestyle, I prefer getting 'red hooved' by the guards instead of my friends, unless it's Celetia's orders, I must follow what she says after all, even being a princess, she's older than me, obviously she have more acknowledgement than I."

Miss Perfection would say after staring at you with trust issues, that information could be revealed, but at the same time, could be back into containment if needed, the yellow line of her hair would glow in the darkest night, revealing her physical appearance, she knows more stuff and had a truly most difficult mission, which is [REDACTED].

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am planning in expand the lore, but while that, this pilot (which won't change) will not disappear, thanks for the ask and comment!

4 minutes ago, Pinkieshy Draw said:

I'm ok too, thanks for asking!  :mlp_laugh:

[:bea:]  Miss Perfection:  "After Cozy Glow.... I would say that the most diffictult mission is staying out of the Elements of Harmony's eyes, I know I'm part of them, but I can't change their impression of my lifestyle, I prefer getting 'red hooved' by the guards instead of my friends, unless it's Celetia's orders, I must follow what she says after all, even being a princess, she's older than me, obviously she have more acknowledgement than I."

Miss Perfection would say after staring at you with trust issues, that information could be revealed, but at the same time, could be back into containment if needed, the yellow line of her hair would glow in the darkest night, revealing her physical appearance, she knows more stuff and had a truly most difficult mission, which is [REDACTED].

I am planning in expand the lore, but while that, this pilot (which won't change) will not disappear, thanks for the ask and comment!

output_xQlBPC.gif Violet Dollmaker: Ohhhh Princes Twilight herself!

output_vZTncE.gif qu-Quiick question your Magesty! Do you still play with dolls after your missions? 

Moments ago, Rethajni said:

output_xQlBPC.gif Violet Dollmaker: Ohhhh Princes Twilight herself!

output_vZTncE.gif qu-Quiick question your Magesty! Do you still play with dolls after your missions? 

[] Miss Perf...Twilight Sparkle:  " *Gasp!* "

Twilight hid the yellow line of her mane and changed her cloting to her neutral in a blink of an eye (Or spell).

[] Miss Perf...Twilight Sparkle:  "Oh, sure --- Yes, I do, I yet my have my little doll which I play, but I forgot at home, my little darling."

3 minutes ago, Pinkieshy Draw said:

[] Miss Perf...Twilight Sparkle:  " *Gasp!* "

Twilight hid the yellow line of her mane and changed her cloting to her neutral in a blink of an eye (Or spell).

[] Miss Perf...Twilight Sparkle:  "Oh, sure --- Yes, I do, I yet my have my little doll which I play, but I forgot at home, my little darling."

Normal Soury.gif *Speaking very quick* Soury Crunch: Miss perfection have you eat your vegetables? How are you gonna take care of the missions if you dont eat healthy? what you normally eat= Carrots? Cucumbers? How bout Pickles??

6 minutes ago, Rethajni said:

Normal Soury.gif *Speaking very quick* Soury Crunch: Miss perfection have you eat your vegetables? How are you gonna take care of the missions if you dont eat healthy? what you normally eat= Carrots? Cucumbers? How bout Pickles??

[:twismile:] Twil...Miss Perfection: "I prefer A mix of cucumbers for hydration and carrots for vitamins..."

Twi's mind: ((Even not being my complete diet to achieve the best performance of my mission.))

She replied fast, not waiting to be surprised like that, showing the yellow line of her mane and opening her wings to protect violet.