Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding the perfect fit

AstralSmoke

(edited)

Ahhhhh! Ever since I was little I've wanted to make an oc or a ponysona. Though no matter what I do I can't pick the type of pony I am. I ask around, do quizzes and just draw but nothing fits nothing sticks!... Um I can't even think of what my cutie mark would be if I even I finished the design. I can't be a changeling because I just don't want to be one. With a lot friends coming together because of g5 and now watching g4, they're getting into wanting to do roleplay and have their ponies done and everyone knows themselves. I feel like the odd fella out and even though I've loved ponies since gen 3 I feel like I should be able to know... :scoota-sad: I've always drawn ponies but when it comes to me and what i want or feel as a pony I don't know I can't picture it. 

Even on here Astral smoke I took that from a pony name generator because I didn't know what kind of username I wanted :mlp_please:

I'm a bit of an emo, and alternative styled clothing and hair human so maybe a pony like that. Also I connect with animals closely to the point they seem to find me comforting to be around. I'm very creative, I like voice acting, and anything art related. I even have an eye for design and like playing video games. I like making others smile and making them comfortable. I end up being the one giving advice to my friends all the time. I myself though am a low confidence, low self-esteem, and pessimistic person. I'm social in the sense of being in the middle of introvert and extrovert but not always... <as you can tell I'm pretty much yapping now>

So when it comes to me as pony... I don't know what I am or what cutie mark I'd have.

Edited by AstralSmoke
Forgot some things