Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

BABScon 2024 Memories

Dynamo Pad

Hey, everypony! This is your Events Lead Dynamo Pad wanting to say that another year has come and gone for BABScon 2024. With next year being the final year for BABScon, I wanted to make a thread for those that attended to post some of their memories.

A way to look back at the fun times that were had during this year's convention.

These are all of the merchandise that I had purchased this past convention.

IMG_1648.thumb.jpeg.19a17d7836ba560b59bb46c5d154ecc9.jpegIMG_1630.thumb.jpeg.5a4ea8e8184d8c543919ce45d0dfe586.jpegIMG_1629.thumb.jpeg.96fed229aad848f6a00a0f9354f116ba.jpegIMG_1640.thumb.jpeg.43a764d8bdd2aa449aa04aa889e0f39e.jpeg

• Brohoof 5
  • smile 1
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 3

Man that really does sucks that another pony convention is coming to a end. I really do want to go to one because it be nice to meet more people who are interested in MLP also spend some money on the art or just the merch as well lol.

• Hugs 1

Lucky! I am glad you were able to go and enjoy the convention! I was planning to go, but my circumstances changed and well my plans changed. Hopefully next year there's a pony convention that I can still go to.

• Hugs 1

@Dynamo Pad It was an honor hanging out with you throughout that fun-filled weekend. From fun conversations at the cafe, to waifu toss, to the pony plush theater, to your extreme act of generosity with your auction win, all the memories will be forever cherished. I was seriously about to cry when you offered that flag to me.  :kindness:

You were also an amazing representative for MLP Forums. The business cards you handed were awesome. Congratulations on passing out every last one of them!

They were so great that I was inspired to make a funny MLPF commercial based on those cards, thanks @Ice Princess Silky  for the random idea :P

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 1