The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

I went to Etsy and ordered a huge seahorse plushie! It’s 30 inches (roughly about 1 meter) long for maximum cuddles! :squee:

The Etsy shop name is ThreadnSunshine for those who are curious! They are located in Utah (in the US), which is pretty close to the state where I live, so once my seahorse is all sewn up, it shouldn’t take very long to arrive! 

I’ll make sure to share pics when my plushie arrives! Ohh gosh, I’m super excited!! :pinkie:

9 hours ago, MarkusTactician said:

I recently purchased Metal Gear Acid for the PSP. Having a blast playing itso far!

Looks at the calendar..... It's 2022 today right?... Sorry I thought I time traveled or something.... :ButtercupLaugh: the good old days.... Where PSP games are free.... 

(edited)

I purchased the following:

New shoes (Xero Shoes Prio).

New sandals (Xero Shoes Z-Trail EV).

Raycon earbuds.

A set of hair clip guides for my hair clipper.

Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism by Robert Jay Lifton.

Cults Inside Out by Rick Alan Ross.

Edited by Gun Metal Zebra
  • Brohoof 1

Fang the Sniper and the G5 pones!

34D3BA96-EAEC-4D01-B383-9E101A2C5890.jpeg9C841387-430E-44CD-91A4-AC6C0E46CB87.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

Let’s see if I can keep up as it were many things in such a short time:

-both ponies/Transformers crossover comics -Transformers Fall of Cybertron

-Three Cutie Mark Crew hoping to be series 5 but we’re 4 instead, and I got many of those :dry:

-two cases of Kwystal Fwends chibi horses :wub:

• Brohoof 2

I bought this months ago since December I think, but it finally arrived and I’m very happy with the product! The watch feel heavy which I like. It’s a JJK character themed watch Nanami!
22473479-50CD-4190-A17B-207DE6BA68C5.thumb.jpeg.ca4bd5a09c9fb74e608ccb0110dc985c.jpeg

But what I recently bought is a necklace from swarovski. I know this necklace are for ladies but I thought it so pretty and I love anything ocean-y. Plus will go well with me wearing a turtle neck or if I were to wear something “everyday casual”. :grin:
02F89C08-AE3D-4D68-ACF5-8D14974B4D75.thumb.jpeg.7fdc094b073d75ef4249eb8cdd732241.jpeg
it’s on sale too used to be $130 now I only have to pay it for $30!

• Brohoof 1

I bought my first ever Squishmallow — Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas! I got a great deal on Mercari, I paid around $21 for her. I completely trust the seller because they have a 5 star rating, are located here in the US, and showed the Squishmallow tags in the seller photos. 

I’m very happy with my purchase since Sally is one of my comfort characters. Can’t wait till she gets here! :squee:

Whole shed-load of stuff — cordless electric ratchet wrench Set (I keep watching people on YouTube using them, so gotta have one [aka, looks like something I 'need']); extension Bars & wobbly joints for same; rechargeable AAA batteries, two different pairs of canvas shoes (my old ones need binning), two cans of electronic cleaning / degreasing solvent, three bottles of limescale remover, and (finally?) a variety of camping/Trekking meals — minced beef hotpot, vegetable hotpot, chilli & rice, spicy sausage pasta, Pasta Carbonara, chicken curry, pasta & Bolognese, Chicken Tikka & Rice — some are dehydrated, others not — like tinned food, but in packets ...

Going to be poor for a month ... :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

I got a coworker a rose quartz chip bracelet. It’s not expensive or anything but she commented on all of the garnet ones I had. I kinda felt like she might like one of her own. It’s a nice gesture but I feel kinda weird about it. Might be just my nerves. I hope she likes it and doesn’t think it’s weird.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Yesterday evening I bought a small plushie of Johngalli A from JJBA Stone Ocean. His seller is located in a nearby state, so he shouldn’t take longer than a day or two to arrive at my house once he ships. 

Edited by Moonydrop

So I paid to sign up for the challenge awhile back but I completed the 26 miles last week and got my medal in the mail today. (They don’t ship it till you complete the challenge) 

F690FFC6-DC97-45E6-A389-157D6DF1178E.thumb.jpeg.ba2d3b9d818605967714b3ac3942f3b2.jpeg

The middle piece comes off and there’s like a little coin in the center that comes out. 

I completed the Inca Trail one today. So that should ship in a few days and I’ll have photos of it

A pair of canvas shoes via Amazon for £12. They're a bit meh, but OK. Wearable.

Another pair of (very similar looking) canvas shoes from Freeman's for £50. (I got both to do a comparison.)

They're virtually identical styling, but guess which ones I'll be using?

Another example of, quality costs more for a reason .....

• Brohoof 1

652B3280-C26C-4D05-A4DC-A4FDB3BA0176.thumb.jpeg.ce516bcc74a27f85b7db318b608f27b1.jpeg

Pardon my messed up nails but my medal apparently came in for the Inca trail today. I’m about 50% through the Berlin Wall one. Hopefully I’ll have that one completed next week.

I purchased two really fancy looking rocker cowboy hats. I’m pretty excited for those to come in. I think it’ll really add to my look.

3 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

652B3280-C26C-4D05-A4DC-A4FDB3BA0176.thumb.jpeg.ce516bcc74a27f85b7db318b608f27b1.jpeg

Pardon my messed up nails but my medal apparently came in for the Inca trail today. I’m about 50% through the Berlin Wall one. Hopefully I’ll have that one completed next week.

I purchased two really fancy looking rocker cowboy hats. I’m pretty excited for those to come in. I think it’ll really add to my look.

In what reason you got that medal? 26.2 miles of walking? 🤔